Canada's Next Top Model

ElleNaturelle

Okay, so this show isn't exactly as good as it's American counterpart...not nearly. The girls are plain, the host, while her name begins with T (Trish), is no Tyra, and poor Jay is trying his best to glam it up all in hopes to support his country...very sad. I know I've only watch one episode, but I got the same feel from it as I did Unanimous...and we all know what a disaster that was.

What's wrong with Canada...why can't we make shows with more excitement? Frig, even the setting was lame. Do it in TO, not the back woods some where...sheesh!

Okay, so this show isn't exactly as good as it's American counterpart...not nearly. The girls are plain, the host, while her name begins with T (Trish), is no Tyra, and poor Jay is trying his best to glam it up all in hopes to support his country...very sad. I know I've only watch one episode, but I got the same feel from it as I did Unanimous...and we all know what a disaster that was.

What's wrong with Canada...why can't we make shows with more excitement? Frig, even the setting was lame. Do it in TO, not the back woods some where...sheesh!

I agree it is pretty bad, however it is just the first season, and even the first ANTM was pretty lame. I do agree that I dont really like the host, and the girls dont look that great (they got rid of one of the prettiest on th first show!!) Lets hope it gets better, look slike lots of drama next week!

• 2 weeks later...

I just caught the show tonight for the first time because Gameshow Marathon got bumped by that AFI special on CBS. Yeah, Tricia Helfer is no Tyra and that other model isn't nearly as funny as Janice but it was sure nice to have an alternative to hockey :P

There was one girl I thought had quite a beautiful face - the one they keep saying is too 'voluptuous' to do high fashion - geez man, she couldn't have been more than about 115lbs :rolleyes: . I may watch to see how she does . . .

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like this season at all, the photoshoots are always so dark and they got rid of their version of "fat" to keep some really bad models lol

But I agree, ANTM was stupid season one, so I guess I'll tune in next season to see if it's any better.

As beautiful as Tricia is, she's so monotone and boring.

• 3 weeks later...