*** CBS let the cat out of the bag?***

bbfan100

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really dont think i could stand 5 people from season 6

Six seasons. Twelve all-stars. Two from each season. Anything else would be uncivilized.

That's terrible! What kind of morals does granny have then?!? Damn

I see you're embracing the sarcastic side. Good for you.

Like I said A LOT of people are upset with Howie over this...

Why are people upset with Howie Yana?

Well I'm back from the Sucks board. Kinda got ""stuck"" there reading all the BB stuff they have posted! I just THOUGHT our BB threads got heated at times...WHEW!! LOL...

What is the address of the 'Sucks" board Cherokee?

I haven't read any of the transcripts, but based on what everyone is saying here that James's site is where so many of the Big Brother people are either posting or have some kind of link, then it seems as though James is the real instigator in all this. Why is he making so much noise? Why does James feel the need to be the center of all the commotion? I really hope James doesn't go back in the house this summer. The guy is more bark than substance, and I'm tired of it already.

If you remember from Yana's interview with Howie, Howie was really down on James. I had asked him about Maggie and the sheep but most of his reply was about James and how he lied. I thought then when I read it that he was harboring some resentment still for James. I don't think it's staged, but of course, I could be wrong.

Cat, I remember thinking that too when I read the Howie interview.

I thought he was trying to distance himself from the "worse decision in BB history" thing. (Justify his actions of putting James/Sarah up.) At the beginning of all this posters seemed to be focusing on who had "game" and saying that is who they would vote for. So, I think Howie was trying to "show" us that he didn't make a bad decision and that he did have "game" ... he wasn't just all "entertainment"... that was my impression anyway.

What people are not seeing is the fact that James text messaged Howie and Howie told him to f off... Howie has been saying some really bad things about James during interviews (not just with me) and during chats and James had the right to be upset by it all (IMO)... I haven't heard Howie's side, so I am not going to pass judgement on either of them... Like I said before maybe Howie feels he doesn't need to answer...

James is making a big deal out of this NOW ,Why didn't he make a big deal out of it 9 months ago when they watched BB6 after leaving the house.

If I remember right James was part of the Sov 6 and bragged about numerous time since BB was over,These HG's have been given plenty of publicity since BB closed it's doors last season and finally James is throwing a fit over this, Basically it sounds like campaigning on James account.

JMHO

The way I am seeing it is that James had let things go, UNTIL Howie started, just recently, making rude remarks about James... Read my interview with Howie and you will see in that interview alone he said things about James several times, and James called him on it and when that happened Howie told James to f off... Again I have only heard James' side, so I could have it all wrong, but this is my understanding of what happened... I know James and Howie both have a link to these boards and maybe one or both of them will come here to explain what's going on...

All I can say Yana, bring BB on...the games have started!! This is what the BB fans have been waiting on for every year..the lying,backstabbing and the drama. I can't wait and I'm glad to see it starting already.

Anyone getting the live feeds on this drama unfolding ROFLMAO :lol:

Wow something I am certian of finally! You said it all in one fell swoop there Jinx... This IS what BB is all about and why we love the show...

Yes indeed...Great,now I have to go to PT.Hopefully we'll have some developmments in the next few hours.

I think maybe this post made by Sunflower over at James' site says it all...

obviously, james & howie have a lot of unresolved issues with each other.

These are the two clips James is complaining about. He claims he sick of listening to Howie talk smack about him when Howie made a deal with Maggie during her HOH. In the clips Howie does mention Kaysar and James to Maggie about being strong players and tells her he'll keep Maggie safe. I guess James should have watched the tapes a little bit earlier.

Howie was trying to "show" us that he didn't make a bad decision and that he did have "game" ... he wasn't just all "entertainment"..

That's a good way to lose my vote. Either entertain me 24/7 or stay off of my TV.

All I have to say about this is Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

I think that's the original quote, but the 'cappy-ized' version was "Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining.'

Totally unimportant, but I always thought it was so funny that he said it that way. Was that in reference to his being so short??? :lol:

While trying to be entertaining I hope they don`t turn this season into a Jerry Springer show.

I hate that crap!

Ugh, I thought that show was off the air, but I happened to come on one day. I don't know how anyone could actually watch it. So much is blurred and all you hear is one long 'BLEEEEEEEEPP!!!'

That's a good way to lose my vote. Either entertain me 24/7 or stay off of my TV.

I want hg's that play the game and I want hg's that entertain me 24/7. If I find both in one player then they're at the top of my "vote list!" :)

I don't know how anyone could actually watch it.

I know how people can watch it.....everybody stops for the car wreck. What I can't understand is how anybody goes on that show. Especially the ones that go on having no clue why they are there. How exactly does that call go....."Yeah, Hi.....We're from the Jerry Springer show and would like you to come on and be a guest" If I ever get a call from the Springer show....everyone I know will be in trouble.

What I can't understand is how anybody goes on that show. Especially the ones that go on having no clue why they are there. How exactly does that call go....."Yeah, Hi.....We're from the Jerry Springer show and would like you to come on and be a guest"

You left out the part where they offer to fly you in, put you up in a hotel, feed you and then pay you scale for appearing. An attractive offer for the low lifes that are guests on that show.

but with all the "perks" they are told they better be `entertaining`. "You must throw a chair, swing your fists and create new 4 letter words that insult beyond the vomit level of the last guest... The fake security force is a dead give away of how scripted it all tries to be.

Yah, we all like to see a train wreck, but watching one every day 24/7 gets old after the first week, especially when it is all for show and not for real... This all-star thing could go either way. I have my fingers crossed...

Archived