*** CBS let the cat out of the bag?***

bbfan100

hey as a response to my original post it was suppose to say bb all stars not bb8 lol. I did the post fast and during a break. But ne ways as a response to the people above me, Amogst James comments back when All stars was annonced there was multiple comments made about it and he had something up earlier about it. But with him having so many friends, the comments are buried now.

It iss fun though to picture surf through myspace. I just used KAysar as my starting point because he was the easiest to find

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think PixyStix is from the future! LOL

(Why else would they have "2007" in their name, and be talking about BB8 already?)

But, I think some of us should apply for BB8, when it's time. (I mean, it IS still like 13 months away.)

It would be awesome to have someone from Morty's actually INSIDE the house.

(Even if that person was Shockalot. Yeah, I said it!)

Wait, is "Shockalot" pronounced like Chocolate in French?

(I think there was a movie like that, a few years back.)

Personally, yeah I would love to see James and other fan favourites in the house again.

Or even a new batch of strangers. I don't care which former houseguests get in, though.

Give me anyone, just give me Big Brother!

'Chocolate' was a character in Moulin Rouge. And your pronounciation is correct... :D

Oh, and Shock couldn't last in a Role Play BB house on a forum, so I'm not sure how well he would fair in the real deal! :lol:

More stuff from James' board . . .

Here's one of Jun's posts from after CBS disclosed the list (http://www.jamesbb6.com/smf/index.php/topi...2.html#msg67112, she's 'JunBB4'):

I'm a pretty flexible chick...
:)
I'm more than happy with just chilling here with you guys and doing recaps this summer...and here's the disclaimer to follow that comment:

When I say "this summer" I am not implying in any way whether or not or maybe and I woulda/shoulda/coulda be on All-Stars. There...done
:)

I dunno, it kind of sounds like she was invited to do All-Stars but now too thinks this list might be real and that she didn't make the cut (?) Somebody else was saying Drew wasn't even invited back, so maybe they're trying to avoid the winners, eh?

Also, you know who else has a space on James' board? Erika - that's in addition to Danielle, Dana, Jun, Rachel, and Sarah. So if Erika, Danielle, and Dana all make All-Stars as well as Kaysar, Janelle, and Howie that's a seven person alliance right there - that's not even counting the Dr. Will association he went on and on and ON denying in Yana's interview! What do you all think about him apparently forming this power alliance even before he enters the house? Doesn't that mean chances are they've already got the numbers to basically 'own' the jury, like are they maybe trying to do what Maggie did last year (?)

PS For all those people who liked Jun for being such a bitch . . . here's another one of her posts from James' site:

Question:
Jun, have you talked to Jee at all about BBAllstars? It would be cool if you were both thrown back into the house. You, Jee and Robert were my fave players from your season.

Jun:
Fun for whom?!?! Hahahaha...I'd rather run on a treadmill nonstop for 3 hours...without water...and airconditioning...and proper footwear for that matter. Hahahaha...it would be a lot better for my physical and mental well-being than to be stuck in a house with Dumb and Dumber again.

:o:(

omg . . . did you all just read in Yana's interview with Diane that she's posting at James' site too? So she's also part of the power alliance and Ivette would be too. Arrgh . . . this is starting to sound too predictable!

So just who ISN'T part of James' alliance?

Chicken(man) George

Alison

Marcellas (?)

Nakomis and Cowboy (?)

They're going to get picked off like flies! :( And if one of them should happen to win HOH and put up James up he'll just win the veto! Or he'll be insulated because there'll be bigger targets like Dr. Will they'll want out first. Alternately, even if somebody like Alison becomes HOH the 'outgroup' won't have the numbers to get rid of their player of choice - James' group might decide to keep James since he's like the glue that seems to be binding this alliance.

I'm starting to think this all-stars has the potential to really suck! Boo! :(

Um Diane's interview isn't going to be posted on James' site... Where did you get that infromation? Sorry that just threw me for a loop for a second...

Guest StarBaby

I think Sam was trying to say that Diane is posting at James' site, not that Diane's interview would be posted at James' site. :D

Everyone who has already been considered a potential HG for the allstars realizes the capabilities of their competitors. The top 20 might have been revealed but who will finally go into the house for allstars...Who Knows, I can only imagine how the phone lines are burning up between this potenial list.

Something like this,

Ring,Ring -

James: Hello

Janelle: Hey James,look you know we are a lock so we have to stick ....beep..Hold on James,let me get the other line.

Janelle:Hello:Hey Janey,Jase here,I have a proposition for you....meanwhile James other line rings,clicks over..James:Hello: Hey dude,its Nakomis look man,we are both physical and we could do this dude,for real!!......beep...Hold on dude,let me grab that.Nakomis: Hello: Nakomis, Chicken man here,listen I like your style and we could fly under the ....beep... Hey Nak I'll get back to you.Chicken Man: Hello:.......beep.

Meanwhile somewhere between James and Janelle: Allison ,Kaysar and the rest were able to beep in and make alliances.

OK.........Call Me!!!!!

I liked that second list a lot better. I'd like to see Brittany and Josh in there, but I doubt it would happen since not many people watched BB1. Having Shannon in the house would definetly spice things up a bit too.

Everyone who has already been considered a potential HG for the allstars realizes the capabilities of their competitors. The top 20 might have been revealed but who will finally go into the house for allstars...Who Knows, I can only imagine how the phone lines are burning up between this potenial list.

Something like this,

Ring,Ring -

James: Hello

Janelle: Hey James,look you know we are a lock so we have to stick ....beep..Hold on James,let me get the other line.

Janelle:Hello:Hey Janey,Jase here,I have a proposition for you....meanwhile James other line rings,clicks over..James:Hello: Hey dude,its Nakomis look man,we are both physical and we could do this dude,for real!!......beep...Hold on dude,let me grab that.Nakomis: Hello: Nakomis, Chicken man here,listen I like your style and we could fly under the ....beep... Hey Nak I'll get back to you.Chicken Man: Hello:.......beep.

Meanwhile somewhere between James and Janelle: Allison ,Kaysar and the rest were able to beep in and make alliances.

OK.........Call Me!!!!!

LMAO@ Jinx....Too funny!! Thats more than likely how its going too!!

~~*WAVES*~~

I liked that second list a lot better. I'd like to see Brittany and Josh in there, but I doubt it would happen since not many people watched BB1. Having Shannon in the house would definetly spice things up a bit too.

Brittany.... g025.gif

Hey, how do you get a vomiting smilie? I want one too! :angry::)B)

you have to vomit first ginger!!!! and then once you have done that... all over the computer.... it will be there with the rest of the the smilies! :huh:

lol, brittany...i doubt she will be get in there but i do remember her, i love hair care and hair products (ok, im hair-obsessed) so i definately remember wondering when her hair was going to fall out because she bleached and recolored and rebleached and recolored sooooooooo much during that summer of BB1...hmm, i wonder if she has taken care of her hair since

Ginger darling, maybe you are as computer mindless as me....here's your pukey smiley :post-452-1149982410.gif right click on him and save him to your computer so you may regurgitate as needed, you know you'll need it for BB7!

Brittany was awesome... best of BB1 imo. I remember reading somewhere though that's she's not interested in anymore reality TV so, I doubt she's one of the 20 but, I hope she is... I'd definetely vote for her!

Dr Will chatted on Kaysar's site today there is a transcript on Sucks can't post it here too much foul language for some people on here

Either they are staging a fight to fool people or Kaysar and Will do not like eachother. (my guess is it was staged)

here are a few quotes

<Willkirby> AND DON'T TELL ME IST THAT 50 CENT WHORE JANELLE. HARDY BANGED HER FIST DAY ON THE JOB

(when will asked howie who the hottest girls of BB were)

Kaysar> JUST HAVE SOME BASIC RESPECT

<Willkirby> SERIOUSLY, A FAN BASE OF 35 WEB NERDS AND OVERWEIGHT CAT LOVER ENTITLES YOU TO NOTHING. EARN MY RESPECT YOU AMATURE ROOKIE GAY VAMPIRE.

Arrrrghhh -- I just really, realy don't want to see any of these people again! I really wish the NO ONE from last year would be on. It's way too soon for any of them to make another appearance. All stars, me butt. They've all used up their 15 minutes of fame, and then some.

I love reality tv, but this is the only show where I don't care in the least what happens to them after the show is over. When the season is done, I'm so glad to see them go!

I was there for some the chat and trust me it wasn't staged... Will was banned from the site... Howie found it all funny...

Will got banned from sucks??? Damn...It takes a lot to get banned from there! ANYTHING goes on that site...LMAO

OK...Gotta go take a peep at what all the commotion is about!!

Someone is bound to have posted all of it somewhere there!! LOL

Archived