Thursday, August 22, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

10:30PM BBT Holly gets her HoH and they all go in and ooo and aaaa over a friends new baby pic.  Her friend had a boy June 15th.  She didn't know if it was a boy or girl.  She claims her phone was ringing and showed this friend as it was taken by BB when she went into sequestration.

10:51PM BBT Holly says, "The second throw I did that, I was like uuuhhh, I f'd up because I thought I did it too hard." [She either MEANT to say the second that I threw OR they practiced and that means they knew the rolling comp was there so faked surprise. - rms]

They all thought the final big end part would have been 0 and the final lane would have been 50.

11:01PM BBT Story about her friend, 6 months after they got married, their house burned down.   They bought a fixer upper and fixed it all up.  Then after they got married, they had one last thing to finish, the deck.  The person staining it left out his rags and those caught fire and burned the house up.  They were able to gut the house, fix it up, then they got black mold.  They just moved back in and had the baby.

[ PoPTV code: ANTS - rms]

11:41PM BBT Pie punishment.  They all fill pie crust with whipped cream and they ask the other HG who should hit who. 

Jess hits Cliff.  Nicole then hits Jess.  Cliff hits Nicole. [Should be some good screen grabs opportunities. - rms]

Tommy claims Cliff was so savage and rubbed it in her face.

11:45PM BBT They get called to do it AGAIN.

Nicole smashes it into Cliff's face.  Seemed a bit hard to get revenge.  Cliff has to get Jess then Jess will get Nicole.

They are already out of 4 or 5 cans of whipped cream.

• morty unpinned this topic

10:05AM BBT FRI Nick finishes talking with Holly. He says he will send the next person up.Jess comes up. Holly and Jess laughing about her wearing her jacket inside out. Holly is worried about the twist.

10:12AM BBT FRI Holly tells Jess that she has told everyone that she and Jackson are playing individual games. She says one of her best friends and allies went home on Jackson's HOH.

10:21PM BBT Christie, Nick and Tommy talking about the prankster. Tommy saysit may be Cliff. Cliff comes out of DR pretending to giggle. Nick asks him how it feels to have that much power. Cliff tells NIck to let him know when he finds out.

10:29AM BBT FRI Holly tells Jess that she is concernedthat Nick and Christie made a deal before HOH.Jess is shocked. They talk in circles. Holly says that she has played honestly.

10:47AM BBT Cliff, Tommy,and Nick discuss if they will be able to figure out who is the prankster is. Even though it's supposed to be annonimous, there is no guarantee that it will stay that way. In the HOH, Jess still going in circles with Holly.

10:55AM BBT FRI Christie and Holly talking.Holly tells her that she hopes that Christie won't go up but still get to play in the Veto because she needs her strength.

• morty locked this topic