Friday, August 16, 2019 Big Brother 21 Live Feed Updates

7:30 PM BBT

Christie, Tommy and Nick have started making mac and cheese for dinner. Tommy is planning to put breadcrumbs on top.

Holly, Jess, and Cliff are talking in the bathroom area about the possible comps Counting Fair or BB Comics.

Sis is begging for 10:00 PM to arrive so she can go to bed. Nicole is listening to Michie's music in the HoH Room. Michie is not on camera so he may be in the DR.

Big Brother keeps warning about singing

Tommy- it was a BB original

Nick- they are so strict in here

pouting.png

7:43 PM BBT

Nick has joined Sis in the RV Bedroom. Sis is telling Nick that if he plays veto and wins he has to take Christie off. Nick tells her she is being stupid. She insists that it has to be that way because she would be safe but Christie won't.

Sis- if she is up there she is automatically going home; I would rather stay up there

Nick- but what if he wins

Sis- then there is nothing I can do

Nick- you have to campaign

Sis- I'm not going to campaign against her. I just tell people that they need to do what is best for their game. He basically told me I was gonna be safe. He never told me I was a pawn. 

[Sis drones on about how she has been blindsided by Michie and Holly is pretending she had no idea that one of her closest friends was going on the block.]

stupid.png

7:48 PM BBT Cliff is in the Have Not Room talking to the cameras about how lucky he is to be on BIg Brother.

Cliff- I gotta say I don't look at this house as the Big Brother house anymore. It's just my house. My prison. When I walk back and forth, I'm not thinking you're in the Big Brother house...I'm just thinking it's another day....what can I do.....when I get out of here I can get out of the shower naked and dance around a bit without worrying it will become a youtube video..I hope there isn't any already....but, I don't think there is anyone out there waiting for me to drop a towel..alright I'm out of here. I'm going to go help with the macaroni and cheese. It's nice to have a place to go. A new place that offers exciting adventures. Bye Guys SKD143

skd.png

Cliff and Nicole are at the fishtank. Cliff asks how many fish there were

Nicole- there were 5 but Nicole was dying....she was upside down in the back

Cliff counts just four and they decide they must have removed Nicole the fish during the nomination ceremony

Cliff then notices the Holly fish has white stuff all over  "a virus or something...these fish have had a hard time"

Cliff- well, rest in peace Nicole

Jess explains that they watched her die

Tommy- should we have a funeral again

Jess- we said a few words as she was dying

Christie finished making the mac and cheese. She says some of the cheese from the Trader Joe's box solidified into chunks  [they combined 4 boxes of different brands]

Jess- oh 

Christie- well, I broke most of them up

mac.png

8:03 PM BBT

Holly made some mocktails...

Tommy- wow! this is Heaven

Cliff tastes one "I can taste the jalapeno in there"

Tommy- this is so heavenly

Holly- isn't it good?

yum.png

8:10 PM BBT

Nicole and Michie come to the kitchen and Holly gives them their drinks. She used watermelon.

Michie douses his bowl of mac and cheese with hot sauce

Cliff is commenting that it's been amazing that they have not had ants

Cliff- they get ants every season; they usually complain about them by now

Michie says it's because they are only outside for a few days "I never expected it"

The HGs have been talking about how disappointing it is to be inside so much...they thought they would get more time outside

ETommy mistakenly ate one of Michie's  Blueberry protein bars. 

Tommy- I took a bite and then read the ingredients. It said there were almonds. I spit it out. I didn't swallow I spit it out and they gave me Benadryl so that's why I'm shot.

Michie- at least you got to taste it....so good...ridiculous

Tommy said the DR told him they would be watching him in case he has a bad allergic reaction [Tommy is allergic to nuts] He seems fine, just drowsy from the Benadryl

8:27 PM BBT

Michie asks Jess to pop his back

Michie- it's tight from yesterday

Jess gets in position then Michie calls to Holly to listen because he wants her to hear how loud it will be

Jes presses down and it sounds like distant fireworks

Michie- wow that feels

Jess- it felt good to me

[I'm out for the night  -MamaLong]

backpop.png

9:00PM BBT Michie in HoHr talking to Cliff and Nicole.  Michie says the sides came to be over the past 60 days.  I could've tried to fix things with them but to be honest, I've been burned and thrown to the mud so I didn't even want to give it a shot.  I have wanted to work with you both for a while, especially now more than ever.

Cliff responds, I'll say this, knowing we have been on the outside for a while, bottom feeders is how it has been described.  I think you will find the loyalty from us that you may not find from other areas.  

Holly;  I have said to both of you at times that I wanted to play with people I respect.  If I am gonna lose, I want to feel good about it.

Michie and Nicole interject agreeing.

Holly: I didn't want to make false promises.  I didn't want to say too much.  I have always seen you as people I wanted to work with if it worked out that way and we all ended up still here.

Michie says that in his speech he sees it as individual games at this point.  After veto we will revisit more.  He will voice a preference and if it is usually beneficial, then great but if it's not I am not gonna hold that against you.  He want people to make decisions best for their game  He believes there are common denominators for everyone that will benefit all of our games, without sacrificing our games.  That's what he wants to do this week is right some wrongs and fix some things he felt needed to be fixed.  He wants to go forward with people he respects.  That he wants to be around and work with.  He wanted his actions to match his words today.

Cliff says his justifications he gave out today in his Nom speech were spot on.  Nicole agrees, so well stated.  (Heard this earlier from others as well.)  After Veto, we will revisit.  I feel your preference and mine may be the same.  

Michie put up 2 people that are from the deal and it takes the blood off their hands.  If one was in the deal and other isn't they would be put on the spot.

Cliff and Nicole said you made it very easy.

Michie says we have the next 3 or four weeks before it really gets crazy.  After then we just get down to it. 

Until then, let's group together and take some shots.

Cliff wants to go down and not stay up any more.

Nicole says I love you.  I know I don't speak much.

They laugh.  

Holly says she loves her more and more she gets to know her.

Nicole leaves.

Cliff says, Jackson, I fully realize you didn't have to go this direction.  There are other approaches you could have taken.  I appreciate your loyalty in me and I wouldn't not pay it back.

Michie says he has voiced his frustration and where I stood for weeks now to people inside this house and outside of it.  I wouldn't have much respect for myself if I didn't practice what I preach and stick by the things that I have said I wanted to do.  I was given the opportunity to do it and I have to do it.  I wanted to do it at the same time.  It's high risk, high reward.  We came to play big brother so let's do it.

Cliff, I don't mind taking big shots.

Michie, I know you do and that's why I love you so much.

Michie says, there's 2, we got Jess, there's 3.  We gotta maintain good relationships with Tommy and Nick.  That's 4,5 (points at holly and himself) 6,7 and  Christie and SIs are 8 and 9.

Holly says she feels good about that but we need to make sure Nick doesn't get in Nicole's head. That's my only concern with that.  What if he gets in her head more than Cliff and Jess.

Michie says Cliff and Jess,  at same time.

Holly says Cliff has been her number 1 since the beginning.

Michie: I know, that's why I wanted them both up here at the same time so we all hear the same thing at the same time.  Christie and Sis will both be fighting and only 1 of 6 can win.  He thinks Nick will not use it but Tommy will.  He will probably on Christie.  Michie says he made the point to them that whoever they use it on, the other will be pissed and they will lose a jury vote.

9:25PM BBT Sis and Christie in the CBR.  Sis says she will be so bored if you left.  Christie says, hey if I go, at least I can baby sit Jack and Kat.  Sis says don't say that, it makes me nervous.  She says if he wants to do it, go ahead.  She is just worried they would keep it a secret.  Tell me, don't make me look stupid.

[ Orwell is SAVAGE!  Kat says, "I tell it like it is and I am also fun with 2 n's!"  Orwell replies, "I also tell it like it is.  You're DONE with 1 n!  You're Booted!" - rms]

9:30PM BBT Nick is up with Michie and Holly in HoHr.  

Nick says he assumes Christie is gonna pick not me, probably Tommy.  

Michie says he would pick Holly.  Sis would probably pick Nick.  He just hopes his chip gets picked because it's different if the player picked him.  If he was picked by someone, he would feel like he sold use it.  

Michie is ok if he uses it on Sis.  Michie says to just play his game.

Nick says he doesn't want to f' you over too.  If Sis does come off it could be hard for you to get, ... um, yeah.

Michie says if Sis comes off, he doesn't want to put someone up that screws Nick.  There are so many people he can select.  One that is close to Cliff and one with Nick.

Nick asks each of them if they win will they keep it the same.  They both said yes.  They have told HoHs that they will honor their noms before.

Nick says it's weird because I am in between things.  He is trying to get in the least awkward position.

If Christie picks me, I may not try too hard.  If he (Tommy) is in there, he might win and I don't want to go up.

Michie says ideally, if you win, i would prefer you not use it and keep them the same but if you use it, I would prefer it be on Sis.

9:44PM BBT Tommy is now in the HoHr talking with Michie and Holly.  He selfishly wishes they would all be together but he understands.  Tommy says he doesn't know why his name would have been included.  He only says things and he is loyal to his people.  He only would say things if you are not in the room that you would be great hearing.

Michie clarifies it by saying you speak as if the person is in the room.  He ducks out to cut watermelon.  

Tommy wanted to talk to Holly because they are kind of in the same boat.  

She says she felt weird going into the RV room after noms but felt like she needed to talk to them.  

She explains she has respected peoples HoHs and their noms.  She talks about the different examples.  Also that she even told Jess if she won the Veto, she would have left them the same while Jackson was on the block.  She alludes to things Jackson heard directly while he was outside a room that was personal things about Holly.

Tommy says, you want people to play the way you play sometimes.  Keep your f'n mouth shut.  First, I don't know why you feel that way.  Second, if you do, why voice it.  Everything you say in this house you should be ok with that person hearing it  That's how I operate in this house.

Holly repeats some of what they said, they have nobody,  they don't win comps, they don't win vetos.  Dissing our personal lives, our gameplay.  Why do you think I fought so hard yesterday. It is hurtful.  I want to make amends with these girls.  I don't want them to have hate towards me. I don't want them to keep being mean.  I would like to salvage a friendship and gameship.  That was my thought last night.  Then Jackson put them on the block.

9:51PM BBT Michie talking to Jess at DT.  There are a lot of people in a lot of tricky spots  I had to do what I had to do.  

Jess says if i didn't come up and ask what was going on it's because I completely understand and respect what you are gonna do.

Michie, All I wanted to do was to make sure I have your vote.  I have your back.  

Jess signs, I love you poppy.  Then she says it and they laugh.

9:52PM BBT Holly and Tommy in the HoHr.  Holly says the details of the deal kind of decided who had to go up.

Tommy asks if he can tell her the details of the deal are.  They were throwing that comp because they didn't want to be the ones to put you on the block. ...

[Can someone check this in rewind.  I would like Tommy's interpretation of the details. - rms]

9:55PM BBT  Michie is now in the HoHr too and says, if you win, I would prefer if you take someone off that it would be Sis.

No part of me wants Sis to go.  He says the reason she is up there is it is the best chance of ensuring the other goes.  We only have 6 votes being cast.

Tommy agrees, that's one vote taken away and a vote added.

Michie: WTF is that? (Bug) 

Tommy says they fall from the ceiling.  They aren't bed bugs.

Michie continues saying he didn't want to put up Christie and Cliff and have the chance she comes down and then has to put up Sis because it looks like he backdoor'd Sis.  Michie says he doesn't want Tommy on the block.  He won't put him up.  His issues with Chris are not issues with him.

Michie says he puts his trust in people who haven't given him a reason not to.

Tommy goes back to trying to spin the comment he thinks they may have heard that "the whole reason that Kat needed to go was to weaken you guys."  That wasn't ever true.  It was because she was connected to everyone.  

Michie repeats what he heard that they needed to get Kat out to "disarm them."

Tommy then continues his spin, it was like because people were voicing that you guys were the outsiders that week.  

"Which again like then I was like please don't like try and hang out with people like I am hearing like that like I like I always try and give my hints like I really like ,.... "   (Note that Holly said "Uh, hmm", "yep", "yeah", "you did" several times during just this long series of likes)

[People in this house need to come up with a LIKE ratio.  When THIS MANY show up in a sentence or two, someone is creating cover with lies. Also, shut up and LISTEN!  You learn a LOT!  Don't keep providing positive feedback WHILE he talks.  - rms]

10:05PM BBT  Holly: I felt guilty because I had a hand in her (Kat) going.  When Christie and Sis were like, obviously Kat has to go because we have to disarm them.  That was like their motive, getting rid of Kat was a shot at us, first Kat and then them.  Someone was dying with a sword that was aimed at me.

They repeat the part that they don't win comps, vetos, ...

Michie says that confirms he truly does not have either of them.  That ended any chance of them reconciling.

Tommy says he told them downstairs that honestly he gets the noms.  He thinks that you guys were too vocal.  If you felt that way, it shouldn't have been voiced.  Jackson didn't sign up for 6th place in this game.  He didn't sign up for 5th place.  Why would he continue to stand by us when he knows that he would be the first one taken a shot at if we were to get down to it.

Michie says, I don't know when I might get to win HoH again. I would be an idiot.  It is wasting an opportunity.

Tommy says and other people want one fo these numbers to go anyway so you are making other people happy.

Michie: It is a shot that a lot of people, I feel like, wouldn't take, yet.  If it's not taken yet, it's a game.  

Tommy said, it will go that way.  Selfishly, I am a little sad but it's alright.

Holly said, I think it is an inevitable move anyway.  Like i figured ...

Michie interrupts her (RUDE).  They are both strong and we are getting...

Holly continues mumbling a bit as he talks, not from us. I am saying from someone else it is.

... to the point if one of the noms stays here a few more weeks, it's her game, in the bag. They are both good.

Tommy says he thinks he could have seen himself making the same move if he was him.  

Tommy says he is gonna fight for Sis tomorrow.

Tommy claims Sis was the only person he included in all of his plans last week.

Holly said she was more hurt hearing Sis said that.

Tommy: I get it.  I was shocked when I heard it, too.  You two are my closest allies and you are in the room doing sh*t like that's like.  I don't f'n play like that.

Holly says she gets that Jess put some stuff in their heads.  Jess came up to her and apologized.  She says I was trying to make a point and I used you as a generalization.  

Tommy doesn't even know or if he needs to really know.  

Holly: The one thing was when Nicole said the thing about Cliff.  Nicole was crying about it and Holly was just in the room.  (Was about Sis and Christie laughing at Cliff when he was having trouble moving in a comp.)

10:14PM BBT Michie says he is willing to sit with Sis and explain that he doesn't want her to go home.

Tommy says Sis is having a really hard time in general. Sis isn't herself.  Between Jack, the Chicken, the eggs,...

Michie: She went from being on cloud 9 for 50 days to Jack leaving, getting punished, then Christie was on the block, and now she is nom'd next to Christie and sh*t has been hitting the fan for 2 weeks.

Tommy says he is bringing it up like she is not playing like her normal self.  It is out of character for her to be like this and saying that stuff.

Michie says Christie is Sis' Jack 2.0.

• morty unpinned this topic

10:20PM BBT Tommy in bed in the TBR with Nick and Sis. Nick keeps rubbing Sis' arm.  Tommy starts scratching the hay and Nick and Sis wonder if something is in the hay.  They make a bunch of noise as Cliff is trying to sleep.  

10:24PM BBT Michie is on the Balcony and yells down to Nicole about what letters are hard to see in her note.  Nicole is making a Happy Birthday card with Fruit Loops.  Jess and Holly are watching at the DT.  He says if you are gonna make the effort, may as well see it on the camera.

They all talk about when they cried the past couple of days, ...

10:32PM BT Christie talking to SIs in the CBR.  She says she has to have faith.  She is leaving the personal sh*t in the past. It's like why I got myself in this position.  Stay really calm.  I have to see it.  It really is all up to me.  I can't rely on anyone. She doesn't even know who she would pick with HG choice.  She knows no-one will use it.

Holly is outside in the dresser by the door.  They hear her and change to whispering quieter.  

I am clearly the target.  The only person she thinks might use it is Tommy.  

Sis says for Christie to just tell her who she should choose.  

Christie says she should probably still pick Nick.  Even if she is off the block, she could be one vote for her (Christie).  And I will pick Tommy.

Sis wants her to be safe because she thinks she can rally votes.

10:39PM BBT Holly pokes her end in and says Hi.  Sis says Hola, good night.  Holly says Buena Noche then asks if it is Italian.  Christie says Buonanotte is Italian. Noche is spanish.  Holly said, that's what I thought.  I was saying it earlier. Now I feel really stupid.

Nicole comes in, grabs some stuff and leaves.

Christie says, How does she (Holly) not feel bad?  I mean maybe she does.  Sis says, I really believe she would say sorry guys, I had had no idea.  Christie says if I really had no clue I would come in here and say I am so sorry, I had no idea, you will see it on TV I had no idea.  (Christie gives the door the double bird.)  [Well, you left the personal sh*t out of it a whole 7 minutes!  Wow! - rms]

Sis says but then she was out there laughing with Jess, like WTF!!  God, I f'n hope we both stay so we can f'n go at them.

10:45PM BBT Christie tells Jess that I know I can't rely on anyone to use it on me.  I know I am the target.  I am sure Michie cut deals to make sure that everyone votes they way he wants them to vote.

Jess interrupts her, Actually I just talked to Michie and said I want you to do whatever is best for your game.  He didn't tell me not tu use it.  I prefer them to stay the same but if you are planning on using it it is your game. 

Christie: He wants me gone, (Starts crying) I have to win it on my own.  It sucks that.  It just sucks.  I have to keep reminding myself it's a game.  I won't ask anyone to play for me.  A part of me would love to be like Cliff I f'n kept your ass.  So you did (?) not play for me but I won't.

She says she doesn't know if she comes down, who would go up in my place then?  I would have thought Nick would have been up.

Jess says, really? No, I'm almost positive he has something with them for a long time now.  Even when he was on the block they were having meetings together.  

Christie says that Kat told me before she left that they were working together. Michie and Holly are working with Nick.  

Jess: I'm almost positive.

Christie: and Nicke threw that HoH

Jess nods her he'd yes really big.  He has been playing both sides.  That's why I told you he was never gonna vote Jackson out.  NEVER.

Christie: Nick's good at this game. He has everyone.  He has Cliff.  He has Tommy.

Jess: When I was talking to him about who he was putting up he didn't tell anybody anything.  BUT I wasn't expecting you guys because a deal was made.  Nick was the one who put it all together. So why? It's not personal then (..?)  personal in this game? I'm sorry? I don't see you guys as a threat.  [Because you are blind, Jess - rms]

10:57PM BBT Michie is practicing his speech to someone in the HoH with Holly.  He says, ... (I don't want) to put someone else up and ask you to vote against Christie versus someone else.  I don't want you to have to jeopardize you're game and I feel like putting you on the block it eliminates any doubt and potentially saves you a jury vote by having to vote against someone that.  You are saying you want to respect my HoH and you want to respect my wishes.  My HoH and my wishes are that I want Christie gone.  Unless you feel comfortable voting against Christie if she is up against Nicole or Cliff then that's fine but I don't think you would and I think it would be best if you were up next to her. I know I have the votes to get Christie out of here.

Holly, If Nick were to win and take Sis off.  Or do you think you could get him to guarantee to vote Christie off.

Michie: I don't want to risk it.  All it takes is Christie getting into some peoples ears and Cliff or Nicole goes home and Christie stays and I am stuck with Christie and Sis here with Tommy and Nick.  

There are only 4 people who are potentially gonna be on the block, Tommy, Nick, Sis or Christie.

[ Someone is serious about Big Brother now! - rms]

Holly destroyed his concentration as she tied a bow on her head.

Michie says very plainly, I want Christie gone.  The people I thought wouldn't would be Nick or Tommy and even they would rather keep Sis than Christie.  That tells me the entire house wants her gone.  So why has she not seen the f'n block, yet?  Why has no one put her up?  

Holly: It also does worry me, though, their loyalty to Sis.  How fierce it is.

Michie:  It's not even necessarily that.  I feel like they are recognizing that Christie is a big threat and that she needs to go.  They are choosing Sis over Christie.  I don't necessarily think it is unwavering loyalty to Sis.  Honestly, I would rather go up against Sis than Christie in comps.

Holly: Especially if she is spiraling like Tommy says.

Michie:  If we take her (Sis) legs out from underneath her and get Christie out of here. She really doesn't have many people left to cling onto.  Christie is the nucleus of this house and I want to remove it.  Just straight up cut it out, extract it, gone.

I've been waiting 8 weeks.

11:05PM BBT  Tommy tells Nick that I tried to take the target off of Sis (If Christie takes herself off).  

Nick says I told Jack straight up I would take care of Sis.  This is what I am scared of, who would he put up if he wants Christie out.  

Tommy says it won't be me because he told me.

Nick says Sis told me to take Christie off if I won.  It's not gonna work though.  It's only me and you he can put up next to her to make her go out.  

Tommy says he can put up other people.

Nick says she will never go out next to them. 

Tommy says I won't go up, he told me.  Holly wants Sis back, they both do.

Nick says that Sis said you don't want Cliff or Nicole to go.  He said listen, my allegiance is to Nicole, Sis and Tommy. I love Cliff but he doesn't have my full allegiance.  Listen, he wouldn't have the votes to stay.  If he went up, he would only have 3 votes and Michie would have to break the tie.

Tommy says he is not going up, he all but got his word.

Tommy says he is loyal to Clevo(?) still. 

Nick says if Christie wins, I'm scared.  Sissy too.  

Tommy: If Christie wins, Sis will go home.  They will want to get rid of one of our numbers.  He probably made deals with them.

They both say they will gun for it and then check who his replacement will be.

Nick says if he says you would be then I wouldn't use it.

Tommy wouldn't want Nick to go up either.  He says if you or I win, we should both go in and talk with Michie.

11:19PM BBT Nick says it sucks this is a bad spot for us.

Tommy says, no, it's fine.  Here's the thing.  They got themselves in this position.

Nick: I didn't think Sis was going up at all.

Tommy: Not me either, but I get it.  It's the best way to make sure Christie is going home.

Nick: I know it makes perfect sense.

Tommy: Both of them were very vocal about it.  They didn't play smart.  Even if you feel that way, you don't vocalize it.

If Christie stays up, more speculation on who he might put up.  

Tommy says he will tell Jackson that we are good, why would you put me up.

Nick says, I am good with him, too.  If you won and he wanted Christie out, who else would he put up.  The only one who gets her out is me or you.

Michie says, what's up.  (Tommy mouths something.)  Then Michie goes in TBR?

Tommy says he almost wants to get him right now and talk it out.

Michie comes back out and sits with Tommy and Nick in the room outside the RV.

Sis is listening at the RV door.

They speculate on when the DE is gonna be.

Sis and Christie are in the CBR grilling Jess on what Michie (?) or Cliff said to her.

Christie says there are deal makers and...  seems like maybe Cliff.  But he just said he apologized that he didn't include her.

[PoPTV code: BROMANCE - rms]

11:30PM BBT More Jess, Sis, Christie...

11:40PM BBT Cliff is now up.  People look to be thinking about getting to sleep.   Most said they would go to bed at 10PM, oops.

Cliff was the only one who did even close.

People drop into CBR to say goodnight.

11:44PM BBT More Christie, Sis, Jess,...

[Orwell is the best, GN - rms]

• morty locked this topic