America’s field trip

Gram02

8 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

I keep going between Tommy and Christie for votes.  Threw in a few Anallice votes, too.  I want #Snackson to be traditionally voted out, so no trip vote for him from me.

Same here!   I didn't want to vote for anyone on the block this week and would soooooo like to see Tommy, Christie or Analise on the block.

On 8/5/2019 at 12:30 PM, JustJanToo said:

Same here!   I didn't want to vote for anyone on the block this week and would soooooo like to see Tommy, Christie or Analise on the block.

Do I understand this correctly voting ends Friday the 9th , by then we will know who is the new HOH so any votes we cast for that person  is a waste.

I've settled into voting for Anallice, Christie, and Tommy.  Anallice will have a meltdown, she is SO DUMB. SO DUMB! Christie and Tommy need to be broken up to remove the unfair advantage they have in the house by knowing each other for YEARS pre-show.

16 hours ago, Gram02 said:

Do I understand this correctly voting ends Friday the 9th , by then we will know who is the new HOH so any votes we cast for that person  is a waste.

I was wondering about this also, trying to figure out how this is going to work.   They don't announce the winners/losers until the 11th (Sunday) and by then there is already a HOH and nominations.  I know that the person that loses and goes on the block is a 3rd nomination, not a replacement.   What if the person is HOH or already on the block?  

I guess it's all a part of the expect the unexpected ... :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, JustJanToo said:

I was wondering about this also, trying to figure out how this is going to work.   They don't announce the winners/losers until the 11th (Sunday) and by then there is already a HOH and nominations.  I know that the person that loses and goes on the block is a 3rd nomination, not a replacement.   What if the person is HOH or already on the block?  

I guess it's all a part of the expect the unexpected ... :rolleyes:

I think they will throw out all the votes anyone has cast for the hoh and the nominees and take the next 3 top vote getters