Tony gets more violent every eppy... I don't even want to imagine how or whom is going to feel the wrath of these pent up emotions. *shiver*

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm confused . . . . :confused:

Did Tony killl or have someone kill the Jew's (sorry, I don't know his name) girlfriend?

and did Tony have that kid taken away by his people to kill him instead of sending him to that "tuff love boot camp"????

My hubby and I were curious about the girlfriend too?!? As far as the kid... that's how those boot-camp people do it.

My hubby and I were curious about the girlfriend too?!? As far as the kid... that's how those boot-camp people do it.

I know, I know that's how they do it with the boot camp thing, but I just have a feeling Tony is going off the deep end and maybe he handled it diferently than he said! ya know what I mean? :jollyroger:

Oooo okay... hmmm, well in that case my guess would be that he wouldn't do anything to a little kid like that but, he might have whacked that girlfried. :animated_scratchchin:

• 2 weeks later...

Christopher had to go, although I was surprised how they did it. He was too much of a liability. By doing things this way, they highlight the truly amoral way these people live their lives. These last nine episodes have been some of the best of the series.

• 2 weeks later...

I do King but, I missed last weeks so, I'm trying to catch it on a re-run before tomorrow.

last week was a holiday, no episodes... no catch up!

tommorrow will be the 1st episode in 2 weeks... i cant hardly wait! what do you think will happen? i think AJ will get wacked, or kill himself or something,

I've been wondering since the very first season what they were going to do with AJ... does he or doesn't he follow into his father's foot-steps?!? He's definitely on the edge, of something... what? I haven't a clue... lol

lol I KNOW! i so said after his depression, when he started hangin out with those "Bullies", i came up with this therey, here it is

AJ TAKES TONYS PLACE AS LEADER OF MOB..... but 1st! ...... Tony dies in the deadliest gang fight in Sopranos history

(lol, i wrote it the other way 1st, but then i decided i wanted to be like Julie and say BUT 1ST!) lol

Yes, it was a really good episode, but at the same time, I am sad Bobby had to die. I hated him with Janice. And Sil would be better off dead than in the coma. I want next week to be here already! But, I don't want this show to end either. Its going to be a sad goodbye, I think. :cry:

oh i know! i wanna know what happens so BAD!

yeah, i might just shed a tear about it being over :( ... i liked bobby and janice.... i loved sil! i bet he dies though

i just wonder how its all going to play out... i hope tony survives!

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT? DO THEY DIE, DO THEY LIVE?

OMG! WORST ENDING EVER! HOW COULD THEY LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT? GOSH!!!!! WHAT HAPPENS?

IM SO TICKED RIGHT NOW!!! IM MAD! WHAT HAPPENS???? THEY ARE HORRIBLE FOR DOING THIS!!!!!!!!

WHO WAS THE GUY WHO WALKED IN THE BATHROOM?

The only thing i liked was how the family got all back together, listening to Journey.... GOSH!!!!!! what do yall think?

i thought my tv went out at the very end.

ok, i really did like it... but i just wish it would show what happens.

Worst freaking finale I have ever freaking seen in my whole freaking life

WTF?? Why did they do that to us. I mean at first I thought, oh crap, my satellite signal went out & then I realized nope, that was the end. What a big steaming pile of BS.

ITA Dumblonde

HOW FREAKING ARROGANT TO JUST LEAVE ALL US LOYAL FANS HANGING AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!!!!! They didn't just NOT tie up loose ends,. They ended the freaking show in the middle of a scene! I was ALSO thinking my satellite kicked out. I am annoyed and pissed they would do this to the fans. What a LOAD of CRAP

i know, i thought the same thing .....

ok, now that i cool off i kinda like the ending..

i know,i know, just listen.

ok, if they did kill tony and fam. we would all be upset, cause there is NO possible way to kill tony soprano, andit be good enough...

and if they didnt kill him, then it would of been a boring ending...

but if im right, you were on the edge of you seat as soon as that guy and AJ walked in, werent you?

see, you may not like it, but they made 1 heck of a memory on all of us, we wont ever forget the ending of this, and thats what the wanted.... i was sad the entire episode though, i just didnt want it to end.. :(

I have been around the internet, and I have to say, this reminds me of the Grey's finale. Everyone is pissed off, and whining. If your expectations are so high before the show, and it just doesn't live up to what YOU wanted, then you won't be happy with it. I am glad Phil got it instead of Tony. Once that happened, you should have known Tony would be ok. It ended as it began, with his family. I enjoyed Paulie having a fit over the cat, and how the cat kept staring at Christopher's picture. I felt as though Chrissie's spirit was in the cat for some reason. I also kept hoping A.J. would end up dead somehow. I was getting really sick of his constant whining and crying. Good to see him snap out of it in the end.

I am sad to see it end, but I have every episode on DVD and can see these people any day I want!!!