Which seasons have you watched?

April

Which seasons have you watched fully?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. which seasons have you watched fully?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
    • Season 6
    • All of the above

While I do like the housemates doing it more so than America, just for the simple fact of added drama, I wish we would be involved more. Picking 6 houseguests, that CBS is probably going to pick anyways just won't cut it for me.

Like maybe nominations come around, players think they're voting off who they want, so they go in the diary room, cast their vote, and they think they're making a difference. But America is the one that actually gets to vote. This way, the houseguests don't know it's America voting, so they won't have time to suck up ;). Obviously they wouldn't do it every week, just a few curveballs here and there. This way, if there's alliances who controlled the voting, and all of a sudden somebody on their side is voted off, there's animosity in between that alliance, because they'll think SOMEBODY backstabbed them.. that just means more drama.

And oh how I wish they would get back to real people, and the format they used in the first season. Most the people who go on BB now are just starved for Hollywood attention, and while I suppose it could make for some added drama, the average male does not look like Kaysar. That's another thing that pisses me off about BB now. Sure, the eye candy is great to look at, but come on now. I know a few of you thought Janelle was dead ugly, but even still the average female doesn't even look like her.

I didn't find Maggie all too attractive (mainly just because of the vile personality), but she at least looked normal, we need more people like that.

Like maybe nominations come around, players think they're voting off who they want, so they go in the diary room, cast their vote, and they think they're making a difference. But America is the one that actually gets to vote. This way, the houseguests don't know it's America voting, so they won't have time to suck up ;). Obviously they wouldn't do it every week, just a few curveballs here and there. This way, if there's alliances who controlled the voting, and all of a sudden somebody on their side is voted off, there's animosity in between that alliance, because they'll think SOMEBODY backstabbed them.. that just means more drama.

I like that idea, or America could have just count as like one vote, I don't know, I do hope they do more America's Choice.

i selected ALL, but i havent seen one, and im in the middle of 5, but ive seen the rest.

and marvin with that teeny cigar annoys the hell out of me. GET A STOGIE!!

I sort of watched 1, loved 2, missed 3, basically transcribed 4 and 5 and made a drinking game out of 6 (drank everytime I got mad at the herd :P )...

I'm still mad about missing 3...

i've watched them all, but i sure dont remember all the detail from each season anymore...and i do seem to be forgetting past hg's names (for instance, you say 'shannon'...and it takes a few minutes to think: 'oh yeah, chick with toothbrush)

I am somewhat suprised with the poll indicating that 75% so far have watched every season fully.

I would have expected a gradual increase each year.

BB1 also holds a fond place in my heart. It was, in many ways, one of the best seasons. Every day was a new and unexpected adventure into the, at that time, unknown. Too bad we were all still on dial-ups then. :D

:lol:

I had a friend that didn`t know that she could maximize the RP screen, so she watched the entire season on that 1-1/2 inch window. "Hay Camper - did you see what happened today?"... "Yah, did you?" :lol:

i began watching about 3 weeks into season 4 watched all of season 5 and then all of season 6 with the live feeds

personnally i hated season 4 it just seemed boring but i started watching season 5 because of the strange twist they advertised i like season 5 up till they revealed the twins then i think it went down hill

season 6 was by far my favorite i got the live feeds about 3 weeks into it i don't know if i liked season 6 the best cause it was better then 4 and 5 or because i had the live feeds... the live feeds were deffinitally worth it tho i sure will be getting them again this year

I've been watching every BB show since BB3 started. I thought it was going to be a stupid show, but then nothing was on, I watched one show for BB3 and was hooked. If I could find BB1 and BB2, I'd watch them for sure!

i have watched big brother 3, 4, 5, and 6. i only started getting the live feeds about half way into the 6th season. i really regret not getting the feeds for the previous ones because it's definitely one of the most addicting things ever lol and it makes you have such a fresh memory of last season too. this is the first time that i actually remember all the people and most of the events that happened in the previous season even after a whole year.

BB6 was my first BB expierence, and i got the live feedsafter Eric was evicted and it changed my summer. . . . i have since watched all but season 1

I've watched EVERY season. There was definately an approvement from season 1 to 2 but I still was hooke deven with season 1. I'm glad however it did get changed lol Its the whole reason I look forward to summer..lol I wish it was on more...seems like Amazing race and Survivor are ALWAYS on lol I would rather have BB.

Archived