X-Men: The Last Stand

ElisabethF50

You all should go see this movie if you saw the first 2 and liked them, it's a very good movie.

If you go make sure you stay until AFTER the credits because at the VERY end there is another ending to the movie, it's very short, but it makes the movie better! So watch it and tell me what you think!

I liked the X-Men movies. Watched them over and over again.. lol

I'll have to wait till it comes out on DVD. :( That's what you get for living in the middle of nowhere! :angry:

I just saw the movie yesterday and you're right....YOU DEFINITELY HAVE TO STAY TO SEE THE ADDITIONAL PIECE OF FILM THAT PLAYS AFTER THE END CREDITS!!! It is crucial, people- believe us! It is very, very important info which plays into earlier events in the movie. Can't say more without getting flamed, but if you saw the movie and didn't stay for the last portion you need to see it again!

why?? I loved it!

I didnt like what they did with some of the characters. There should of been alot more involment with some of them. I have read what the last scene was (thank goodness for spoiler sites) and it has redeemed itself somewhat. Might be worthy to buy the DVD now even if its just to complete the series.

blogs-logo.gif

Box Office: X Marks the Spot

Entertainment News

by Matt Webb Mitovich

As first reported here in detail over the holiday weekend, X-Men: The Last Stand dominated the box office in its opening weekend, with a four-day take of $120.1 million. Rounding out the top four were The Da Vinci Code ($43 million), Over the Hedge ($35.3 mil) and Mission: Impossible III ($8.6). Overall, this Memorial Day weekend's performance was the second-highest ever, with the top 12 pics earning $228.6 million, just $10 mil shy of the all-time record.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought it was pretty good. Except no Gambit!!! Jeez how hard is it to get this guy in. One of my all time fav XMen. I just hope they are going to make more I heard they are probablly going to make a movie just about Wolverine! Which would be great the best X Men by far!!!!!!