Hogan's Heroes addresses needed

Hello all,

I am in need of some tried-and-true addresses for people who were involved in the television show, Hogan's Heroes. I am doing some research and would like to be in touch with them, as well as anyone else who worked with Bob Crane at any stage of his life.

Specifically at this point, I am looking for Ivan Dixon (actor-turned-director), who had been in Hawaii but who left a few years ago after selling his radio station. Also a valid address for Richard Dawson would be appreciated, and anyone else who appeared on the show. You can contact me directly by sending an email. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Groundy

Hi, welcome to my site.

Ivan Dixon is now 75, jeez, that sounds impossible. He moved back to NC. Dawson, who avoids the limelight, is pretty nice about answering mail, he lives in Beverly Hills. I've sent you their addresses in a PM. Let me know how you do.

-Morty

Hello there,

Still looking for current addresses... can you please tell me how to get in contact with the actor Harold Gould? He was born in 1923, and acted in many many shows-- and from what I understand also has a PhD! Can you tell me how I might be able to get in touch with him? Many thanks,

Groundy

Hi, welcome to my site.

Ivan Dixon is now 75, jeez, that sounds impossible. He moved back to NC. Dawson, who avoids the limelight, is pretty nice about answering mail, he lives in Beverly Hills. I've sent you their addresses in a PM. Let me know how you do.

-Morty

You can check messages by clicking New Messages at the top right of the screen.

Still looking for current addresses... can you please tell me how to get in contact with the actor Harold Gould?

I've sent this info to you in a PM.

-Morty