We're being watched?

CeCiMom

I think the creator's are watching us!!!

I know a couple times last night I thought... "hey, we said or talked about that at morty's"

Example:

Why Hurley loses no weight.

Arzt not making it to season 2 so, that our beloved castaways will survive.

I know there was more but, I can't think of them now... anyone else notice this?

We're DEFINATELY being watched... ever go over to the fuselage? They have a section where some of the cast members post - Terry O'Quinn, Dominic Monaghan and Jorge Garcia mostly - each cast member has their own section on the board (like here on morty's we have Lost, DH, AI, etc...) They also have a section for the "VIP'S" (writers, creaters etc...) I'm not sure how often they post there, but at a minimum I'm sure they putz around the site. Also I'm sure the cast members probably report back to the writers somewhat ("Dude, the fans are upset I'm still fat") :rofl

Guest ranster627

Apparently, JJ mentioned the forums to Johnny Kimmel last night, and said (paraphrasing) that the speculations on the forum are more complex than what is really happening ...

I am a Fuseage junkie and have been since Lost first aired. I found the site while searching for spoilers. There was a post from one of the writers, in the beginning when the site was failrly new, asking fans for their thoughts on what the numbers meant. I wonder now if maybe some of the posters helped write the script!

EXACTLY Salter! Which reminds me. In the airport when Hurley was running through to catch his plane... there is an entorage of soccer girls... Did anyone else notice that the girls were wearing "Hurley's numbers?" I did. :?

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name