Spoilers

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

General Season 3 Spoilers:

05/22 - Katherine [Heigl] WILL Be on Grey's Anatomy next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online

05/19 - Sara Ramirez, who plays George's new squeeze, Callie[, revealed:] "I'm a series regular next season!" Source: Kristin on E!Online

05/17 - As partially confirmed by Shonda Rhimes herself in my blog Q&A, Kate Walsh (Addison) and the returning Eric Dane (McSteamy) are now on board for all of Season 3. They were originally only committed through mid-season. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

05/10 - Sara Ramirez (aka dirty-hand-lady Callie) is only committed through the end of [season 2]. As of Monday, my spy tells me there has been "no movement to retain her." That doesn't mean she's not coming back, it just means she's not currently contracted to. Chris O'Donnell, meanwhile, is still booked for eight episodes - six this season and two next. Again, this doesn't mean he won't stick around longer. Meanwhile Kate Walsh (Addison) is on board through early '07, which just happens to mirror the deal the returning Eric Dane (aka McSteamy) just signed. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

05/09 - Callie is going to be back next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online

04/25 - Chris O'Donnell has signed on to be in episodes next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 3.01: Title Unknown

Airdate: September 21, 2006

• 07/21 - I'm told that Diahann Carroll (aka Whitley Gilbert's mom on A Different World) is going to be the first new guest star on the show this year. Source: Kristin on E!Online

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 3.01: Time Has Come Today

• 07/29 - A new, possibly recurring African-American couple is introduced. Joe shakes off a proposition. A patient is caught shoplifting. Another asserts her independence. One doctor's admiration of a gay patient seems out of place. We will see flashbacks featuring a five-year-old Meredith. Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Season 3 Spoilers:

08/02 - Dempsey is either kidding or wishful-thinking. He already knows "Grey's" will resolve the long-suffering love triangle -- a source of annoyance for many fans -- in the first three episodes of its third season. That's why Dempsey was relieved when last season's finale put McDreamy and Meredith back in the sack. Source: Chicago Sun-Times

Episode 3.02: Title Unknown

Airdate: September 28, 2006

Episode 3.03: Sometimes a Fantasy

Airdate: October 2006

• 08/09 - One child's constant visits are noted by a nurse. A patient cancels his surgery and leaves without informing his surprised doctor. Taylor, a patient suffering seizures, undergoes brain surgery with only hesitant support from his wife. But the results, while not fatal, are horrific. Two foster parents are met with suspicion. The staff attempts to show another patient what can result after unneeded surgery. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 08/18 - Izzie may be getting in even more hot water over Denny

• 08/23 - There's no more mystery as to what Diahann Carroll will be doing on the show. According to this spoileriffic ABC promo, she'll be playing

Special: Grey's Anatomy - Complications of the Heart

Airdate: September 21, 2006, 8 p.m.

• 09/01 - The doctors of Seattle Grace help Izzie cope with the loss of her fianc

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Grey's to Offer a McDreamy Resolution

Appearing at a party for the release of Grey's Anatomy's Season 2 DVD set, Kate Walsh told the Associated Press that the coming season will wrap up the torturous triangle between her character, Addison, hubby Derek, and nubile intern Meredith. "There is definitely a resolution, and you see all of the characters on their own a little more," she said. "You see them as who they are as a person and who they are professionally in a whole new and different way." It was also confirmed at the fete that Diahann Carroll and Richard Roundtree will appear this year in the recurring roles of Burke's parents.

Posted by Matt Mitovich 09/7/2006 10:31 AM

Guest StarBaby

I LOVED watching the video tonight after the Grey's repeat episode. It is The Fray's new song/video - How To Save a Life -- awesome footage from the finale last year and an awesome sneak preview at the new season. Showed Meredith's panties on the bulletin board, Yang and Burke getting frisky and his parents walk in, poor Izzy grieving, Addison walking around looking pitiful. Good stuff, great video! I am so excited about the new season starting (I am SOOOOOOOOO over BB).

General Spoilers:

09/07 - The cast was generally tightlipped about third-season plot developments, but word did slip that the Meredith-Derek-Addy love triangle would finally be resolved, at least to some degree. "Well, I think that you do see it, there is definitely a resolution, otherwise it becomes a really strange isosceles triangle," Kate Walsh (Dr. Addison Shepherd) told AP Television. "So you see a resolution to the love triangle and you see all of the characters on their own a little more, myself included," she added. "The relationship becomes in it's proper proportion. You see them who they are as a person and who they are professionally in a whole new and different way." There was also talk of some casting news: Diahann Carroll and Richard Roundtree will appear in recurring roles as the parents of Dr. Preston Burke (Isaiah Washington). Source: CNN

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, AUSIELLO REPORT

Finally: Official Grey's Spoilers

When it comes to Grey's Anatomy spoilers, a little scoopbit goes a long way. So enjoy the following just-released-minutes-ago ABC teaser for Grey's Sept. 28 episode, followed by a list of the regular and guest casts.

"I Am a Tree": Cristina meets Burke's parents ? and in the most awkward of circumstances, the interns campaign for Izzie's reinstatement to the surgical-intern program, plus Addison takes a break from her hospital duties, and a surgical patient lives what may be her last day to the fullest.

This program will repeat Friday, September 29, from 8-9 pm/ET.

Grey's Anatomy stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Isaiah Washington as Preston Burke, Katherine Heigl as Isobel "Izzie" Stevens, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, T.R. Knight as George O'Malley, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens Jr. as Richard Webber, Kate Walsh as Addison Shepherd and Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres.

Guest cast: Chris O'Donnell as Dr. Finn Dandridge, Diahann Carroll as Jane Burke, Richard Roundtree as Donald Burke, Roxanne Hart as Dana Seabury, Peter Page as Benjamin O?Leary, Steven W. Bailey as Joe, Elizabeth Sampson as Ruth O?Leary and Javier Grajeda as Jeffrey Hernandez.

"I Am a Tree" was written by Krista Vernoff and directed by Jeff Melman.

Couple of things: Why would Addison need to take "a break" from Seattle Grace? Maybe, just maybe, she's torn up about the state of her marriage. Also, I think this is the first we're hearing of Queer as Folk's Peter Paige guesting in the episode. But I could be wrong about that.

Special: Grey's Anatomy - Complications of the Heart

Airdate: September 21, 2006, 8 p.m.

• 09/11 - Narrated by Joe the bartender (played by Steven W. Bailey),

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 3.02: I Am a Tree

Airdate: September 28, 2006

• 09/22 - [Quite spoilery. You have been warned. Highlight to read... Izzie bakes muffins all episode, up until the end when Bailey comes to the house and reveals that she partially blames herself for how things ended up with Denny... Addison chooses to take a day off work and drink all day at Joe's instead, revealing that she knows her marriage is over. Alex has sex with a patient who opts out of having surgery for lung cancer after she leaves the hospital because she wants to embrace life. She ends up indicating she's going back to the hospital and probably getting the surgery. The chief, who's been sleeping in his office, discovers Callie has been living at the hospital and tells her it is against all kinds of code, and Callie points out that the chief has been too. Derek and Finn both show up at Joe's because Meredith asked them too, and she tells them that she can't really choose between them, so she'd like to date them both. Neither opt out. Derek goes to the hotel Addison is at, saying how awful he feels for how she found out, and that he feels sick that the marriage didn't pan out. Addison, sitting in a robe after an obvious shower, nurses a glass of champaigne... after Derek confirms the marriage is over, McSteamy emerges from the bathroom, putting a towel on, and notes how awkward of a situation it was. All of a sudden, Derek doesn't feel so bad anymore, and he leaves.] Source: Kash [Note: As it was revealed by Kristin from E!, ABC switched the order of episodes but it seems they forgot to tell the Canadian network CTV. Therefore, the Canadians saw episode 2 and the US saw episode 1.]
Episode 3.03: Sometimes a F antasy

Airdate: October 5, 2006

• 09/18 - Cristina tries to help Preston cope with his hand tremor, Izzie attempts to return to the hospital for the first time since she quit the program, Alex deals with a patient who has a long history of injuries, and George and Callie

OK Jem...there is something...not sure....could be your avi and that pic and the........nm

yummmmm good pic!!

*gasp* your Christmas shopping alread? Ok well I wear a size 6 in Sawyer lol

I hope Jem likes her present but I think she has a thing for a guy named Henry... I made a song about it....wanna hear it? Hear it goes

Jem and Henry sitting in a tree eating a granola now she has to pee...

:lol: I wrote it myself

Episode 3.04: What I Am

Airdate: October 12, 2006

• 09/26 - Addison doubts her abilities as a doctor, Cristina pushes Burkes rehabilitation, one of the interns suffers their own medical emergency, and Izzie receives the surprise of her life. Chris ODonnell and Fred Ward (The Right Stuff) guest star. Source: ABC

Episode 3.05: Oh, The Guilt

Airdate: October 19, 2006

• 09/30 - Bailey treats a young mother battling breast cancer, Derek learns more about Mark and Addison's relationship, the interns defend a resident's competence at a hospital staff meeting, and Meredith and Addison examine a couple who find themselves in a rather awkward position. Source: ABC
  • 08/27 - A woman named Eve and her ex-husband David go to the hospital after butt tattoos they got together start to hitch and get infected. Both are concerned that their current spouses will find out they were together ealier in the week. Things get awkward when 18-year-old Michelle, the daughter they had when they were married, arrives. A doctor makes a presentation about the death of a female patient to co-workers. The presentator as well as another doctor are questioned fiercly. A doctor talks about motherhood and depression to a mother who is set to have leg surgery and who seems to not care about any decisions concerning the future. Source: SpoilerFix.com
General Spoilers:

09/30 - Actor Eric Dane ("X-Men: The Last Stand", "Gideon's Crossing") will join the cast of ABC's critically acclaimed, award-winning series "Grey's Anatomy." Dane, who first appeared on the series last season in the episode entitled "Yesterday," continues his role as plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Sloan, a.k.a. "McSteamy." Source: ABC

Episode 3.08: Staring at the Sun

Airdate: November 2006

• 10/02 - Mia, a 5-year-old, is brought in by her absent and executive type parents as well as her babysitter, Anna. The episode also features, Frank, a very physically fit man. Source: SpoilerFix.com