Marcellas.

King123

do you like marcellas?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. do you like marcellas?

• Heck yes
    • Heck No
    • who?

if you vote for anybody in bb3.... dont vote for him...let me give you a reason why he doesnt deserve to be back on this show... he was on the chopping block next to AMY and he won veto, but he thought he would be save, so he didnt use it on him self (what a dumb butt) then when the vote came out it was Marcellas you HAVE been evicted from the BB house. WTFudge. is he a complete retard? he doesnt deserve to be in the show.... so vote for anybody from bb3 BUT marcellus, thank you and goodbye! :blink:

Guest Shockalot

It could be argued that Marcellus would get a second chance just because he was a 'hot prospect' who slipped up at the end.

Lots of people had a feeling he could have won 'if only' it wasnt for that one mistake.

Im thinking he will NOT be a contender simply because he is already obligated to do 'HouseCalls'.

As the 'Housecalls' host and commentator - I could see a situation where he might show up inside the house to moderate some games or some special appearance.

Personaly, I find him highly obnoxious and he seems to think the same of me, so no love lost anyways lol.

I don't think Marcellus is all-star material, but he is fun to watch on House Calls. It's fun watching him being a hypocrite on the show (that's how I view it) when he says that we shouldn't judge people in the house because we've never met them. Then he says on house calls how could cbs let Eric into the house because (I'm paraphrasing) there has to be something wrong with him.

No to all-stars. Yes to house calls.

he is the worst player in bb history and doesnt deserve to be called an allstar

I think after all the grief Marcellas has given house guests on the talk show, it would be interesting to see the reaction of others in the house if he was in there with him lol

me know of those deserve back in. some may say they are fans favorites not me. they are the worst bb players ever

janelle very good player just landed on wrong team and season

I personally love Marcellus. I think when he was on BB 3 he was naive and probably excited about it all.. i think he trusted too many people and was having fun and didnt think about playing the game. But I love that about him too...he is very passionate and honest and in the moment. The only reason I wouldnt want to see him on the All-Stars is because I feel he would have his guard up too much because of that past..and I feel it would change him and he wouldnt be as fun. If he could keep his overall personality but lose the naiveness...play the game yet come across as having fun..then I think he would be great back in the house but I would miss him on Housecalls. As far as being a hypocrit... I dont really feel he was. He always stated that what he said about the houseguests was being meant in the context of how they play the game and how they are in the house..outside the house however was different. I agree with that.. I couldnt stand Will from season 2 or other ones but it wasnt them personally, it was them in the game that I didn't like. Also I feel if your agreeing to be on the show, which millions of people watch, then ya know what comes with it. Your putting yourself out there. Just my opinion. :)

The only reason I wouldnt want Marcellas in the House Is cause I love him on House Calls. I dont think anyone could do it as well as him and Gretchen. I just really like there style and chemistry.

if he gets back in. i know for 100% he will get evicted first

Has everybody seen this article with Marcellas that was posted at Joker's (http://realivision.blogspot.com/2006/05/interview-with-marcellas-reynolds.html)? Don't know whether it's real or not, but if it's real this is what Marcellas had to say about doing all-stars versus HouseCalls:

First off, the question on everybody's mind... Are you one of the candidates to go into the house, will you be hosting House Calls, or have the producers worked out some way for you to do both? I understand you may not be able to answer this question until after June 21st.

I have been asked to do Big Brother All-Stars. I'm not an employee of CBS. Saying that about me is like saying William Petersen of CSI works for Les Moonves. I'm an actor/TV host. I get paid as an independent contractor. I shot a pilot for Lifetime. If that gets picked up before the vote to go back into the Big Brother house I'll do that show. If I don't get chosen to go back into the Big Brother house I'll do House Calls. Simple.

I know Marcellas gets a lot of flack from people for being naive about trusting his alliance to keep him safe . . . and I'm naive myself, but has anybody else been thinking to themselves that deciding to go back into the BB house trusting CBS to keep his job save might possibly be another naive move for Marcellas? It's so hard to say because people for the most part seem pretty happy with his job on HouseCalls, but people were also happy with Shelley Long on Cheers and Kathie Lee Gifford on Live with Regis and look what happened to them.

Eh, who knows if the interview is even real . . .

Archived