WINNER!!!

angel05

i think bo will keep on rocking. american idol got the "pop star" they wanted....and clive davis is gonna hop on bo like white on rice. he's guaranteed a cd, with alot more freedom than an american idol winner.

i think bo will keep on rocking. american idol got the "pop star" they wanted....and clive davis is gonna hop on bo like white on rice. he's guaranteed a cd, with alot more freedom than an american idol winner.
I agree totally. Clive probably already has a few songs picked out!

I have a feeling Bo hasnt seen last of Lynard Skynard..he fit right in like a glove!

I agree 110% that performance to me was the best part of the night. Bo has so much talent he is a real entertainer unlike Carrie who just stands there and sings. I've always been partial to rock, I don't dislike country but I can live without it too. Bo Bice is still my American Idol!!

On another note take a look at season 2 Reuben won but his first album didn't do half as well as Clay's did. Clay went on to make a Christmas album and Reuben a gospel album but if you ask me Clay has been much more succesful. So I'm not always sure that winning the competition guarantees sucees. Maybe I heard Simon wrong but didn't be say that Bo would sell my records than any American Idol? I went to the season 2 AI tour and I won passes to meet all of the idols and I really enjoyed myself.

So Carrie will make an "American Idol" album while Bo will get a deal that will allow him to make any kind of record he wants. Bo got the better deal trust me!!

I was just going to write the same kind of post twinkle... very well said... thank you for posting... I couldn't agree more.

For me, Bo's album will be the more anticipated release in years. Thanks you Bo for rocking my world... but, mostly for rocking my soul!!!