Super Group

Carvin

Anybody check this out on VH1? Being a musician myself, I enjoyed the hell out of it. Ted Nugent, Sebastian Bach and a couple of other knuckleheads living in a house together and trying to put together a concert in 12 days. This can't end well.

Did I hear that Scott Ian (?) from Anthrax is going to be in the band? WTF? I mean Damn Yankees were good in the late 80's early 90's because EVERYONE looked like they did. Now, the genre has changed dramatically.

I disagree, Car, I htink this will end perfectly. I've got $5 that Sebastian Bach will have an arrow sticking out of his butt thanks to good ol' Theodore. This will be the Summer trainwreck I've been waiting for.

Did I hear that Scott Ian (?) from Anthrax is going to be in the band?

Yes. The rest of the band is Scott Ian on rhythm guitar, Jason Bonham on drums and Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard on bass.

12 days for 5 egos to write enough material to do a show. What a trainwreck. I love it.

I watched this last night, I loved it!

Ted Nugent was my first concert! . I met Sebastian Bach in the early ninetys

, it was after Skid Row played in concert in Albq. There was rumor they would be at a local long hair bar after the show( Senoir Buckets.. not sure if its still there moved away from Albq. 10 years ago.., )so we went and waited.. and about 10 minutes 'till last call they showed up and we hung out with 'em for a few minutes, they were actually pretty cool and laid back minus the big egos you would expect.. of course they were pretty F@$@ked up also..LOL

Hey Surfgirl,

Ted Nugent was my first concert,I will never forget him swinging on a vine across the stage.I've been to many concerts in my life but that one will always be one of my favorites.

Jinx

Now I know why I was never a Skid Row fan,Sebastian is a jerk!! The 80's are over,Get over it "DUDE"

Now I know why I was never a Skid Row fan,Sebastian is a jerk!!

The dude is a rock star. He knows what he's doing. He doesn't need that nosey publicist or her flaming sidekick to make him famous. Let the man workout, go for a run, take a shower and blow dry his hair before you start pestering him. Is this too much to ask?

Did I miss an episode or something?

Last week they promoted a fight between Bach and Seinfeld, but this week's episode didn't show it. I wonder if the two involved (or at least Sebastion) asked that it not be shown???

Did I miss an episode or something?

Last week they promoted a fight between Bach and Seinfeld, but this week's episode didn't show it. I wonder if the two involved (or at least Sebastion) asked that it not be shown???

They have being showing scenes of that episode for a couple of weeks but from what VH1 said after Sundays night show I believe that episode will air this Sunday 6/18

I think maybe Sebastian had a a glass of wine to many!! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

A Super Q&A with Sebastian Bach

by Joseph Hudak

060630insider1.jpg

Sebastian Bach, Supergroup

It's hard to stand out in a Supergroup, but Sebastian Bach has emerged as the breakout star of VH1's hard-rocking reality series, which drops the curtain on its first season tonight at 10 pm/ET. The frequent Gilmore Girls guest star checked in with us from London, where he was touring with Guns n' Roses, to talk about living with his Damnocracy band mates, rocking Stars Hollow and hanging with Axl Rose.

TV Guide: How was it rooming with fellow rock stars, especially the clean-living Ted Nugent?

Sebastian Bach: It was life-changing. [Laughs] Ted Nugent came into the house 100 percent sober, and Sebastian Bach came into the house 100 percent not sober. [Laughs] Therein lies the dichotomy of living with the Nuge, 'cause he really doesn't have a tolerance for people who have tolerance.

TV Guide: But you admire Ted?

Bach: Dude, I really look up to Ted. He's more than just a musical player to me. The way he lives is really cool. The first time I ever met him, I said, "Ted, you kick ass." And he said, "Sebastian, I invented kickass." I told that to Axl, and he was laughing his head off. Axl doesn't agree with Ted on everything, though, I'll tell you that. Get those two on a reality show, man. That'd be crazy!

TV Guide: You and Evan Seinfeld had a heck of a scrape there, it seemed.

Bach: It was crazy, but he never connected with me once. They wanted to film the reality of rock and roll, and the reality is sometimes rock-and-rollers get drunk and sometimes rock-and-rollers get in fights. There's nothing staged about it.

TV Guide: Who would make up your ideal supergroup?

Bach: Well, I gotta say my solo band. We're opening up the European Guns n' Roses tour, so this really is my dream band. I can't believe that I'm getting to play in front of 80,000 people a night in 2006. I'm very honored to be doing that. And if Damnocracy ever gets enough money thrown at us, then we'll do something, too. That's pretty much the only holdup. [Laughs]

TV Guide: How did a metalhead like you end up on a family show like Gilmore Girls?

Bach: When I got the call, I was like, "Do you guys have the right phone number?" They wanted a "rock star" to [play] the guitar player [in Lane's band] and [the casting director saw me on] VH1's I Love the '70s. I love doing the show. I made some great friends. Scott Patterson, who plays Luke, and I are really good friends.

TV Guide: Will you be back next season?

Bach: That's what I'm told. The band will carry on!

TV Guide: I dug it when you sang Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl" in one episode.

Bach: People freak on that! [Then executive producer] Dan Palladino said, "We want you to sing this, but we're going to change the key to make it lower for you." I said, "Who are you talking to? We're not changing any key. Listen to this, man." [starts singing "Hollaback Girl"]

TV Guide: Ever think about adding that to your live show?

Bach: [Laughs] No, no, no.

TV Guide: You're a big comic-book-superhero fan. What would your superpower be?

Bach: The most fascinating superhero power [to me] was Black Bolt's from the Inhumans. His voice was so loud that it blew apart full planets. He was the loudest singer, but he could never make a sound. Although, you know, I'd probably be Mr. Fantastic, because having the ability to stretch any of my body parts as long as I wanted to could definitely come in handy. [Laughs]

TV Guide: So what does a rocker watch?

Bach: The Sopranos. But probably my favorite TV moment of the last 10 years was when Nate died on Six Feet Under. He had this dream sequence... I just started weeping, man. It was the most powerful TV moment I ever had.

TV Guide: How's the tour going with Guns n' Roses? How's Axl? [This Q&A was conducted prior to Rose's June 27 arrest in Stockholm.]

Bach: He's getting the album out. [People] don't know the work it takes. And Axl, when he disappears, all he's trying to do is make something incredible. There's no big mystery to it. He's trying to make an album that can bear the name Guns n' Roses. I've heard a lot of the music, and it's incredible. And you know, I'm telling the world, the man has never had plastic surgery or Botox. When I read that, it's aggravating, 'cause I'm his friend. That's the way he looks. He looks young, dude! It's so crazy all the [stuff] that's said about him.

I think Uncle Ted gets a little ticked off tonight, wonder if Evan will show for the concert??

Great Show !!! But I don't see these guys going anywhere with "Damnocracy" They would kill one another B)