Sign in to follow this  
Blackcat3

CSI - Crime Scene Investigation

Looks like we got a new show tonight , no rerun, I caught the episode last night CSI-NY where the poker player was killed. It was from last year but it was a good one. Montana was pretty new at the time...I like her...I wish she would just give in to Danny :(

yes, i want to get back to her and danny.....it was all about stella last week.

I just realized something...the 2 hottest guys on TV right now are named Danny. :D

Danny from CSI-NY

Danny from Las Vegas

CSI-Las Vegas was sad tonight.......I hate it when children are involved and what's up with Grissom....is it just migranes or is there something else going on.

Do we know if he has signed on for a full season???

Another thing.....Anyone else notice that Brass has changed......something about him just not clicking :o

watched ny last nite.....that was a good one. i like that mack has a love interest!

haven't watched vegas yet....will do that tonite, but jinx, i think that william peterson was to be away for a few episodes in real life (can't remember why) so maybe they are setting up now a reason for him to be gone for a few weeks? i do know that he did sign for a full season.

Yeah Mack needs a love interest....it's just evertime they start getting "Cozy" he's called away. Would someone please let this man have ....ummmmm.....some loving :D

okay, watched csi friday nite.........good show. that molestor guy was creepy....good acting for him! (wasn't he the gay guy in 28 days??)

i do think that they are setting grissom up to be away for a few epi's. but overall, good show.

I think that was the guy from 28 days, I thought I recognized him from somewhere....yeah he was a creepy dude. I felt as if he wanted to be caught...that's why he kept hanging around. He knew he couldn't trust himself and had serious problems.

watched miami last nite.

started out good, but kinda let me down in the end. no bang for my buck....so to speak!

and what's up with ryan? i'm liking him less and less every episode. they need to do something with him soon, otherwise i'm gonna not like him at all!

I have to agree Scuba...it just didn't have that punch to it!! As for Wolfe, I didn't really like him all that well when he came on and it just seems he's becoming more of an @ss every episode......I miss Speed :(

YES! why oh why did they ever kill him off???

been watching the old seasons....i'm starting season 3 soon........i'm sad, 'cause i don't want to have to see that again!

Don't know if you know this or not but it was Speeds idea not to renew his contract. He didn't give a reason but im glad it was his choice and not the producers.

CSI-NY is supposed to be good tonight!!

wonder why he didn't want to come back??

and yes, ny did look good!

As for CSI-Las Vegas...it looks like another crime scene replica has been made....maybe we'll get more answers about the first one...ya know...the Danny Bonaduce case.

ohh.....YAY! they kinda left that one hanging.......

i would like scuba to watch CSI when its ON and not later.. maybe then i could discuss matters. <_<

i watch it the next day! its on too late for me! :angry:

and you're never in here discussing it anywho!

cause you never watch it when i am ready to discuss it!!! by the time you want to discuss it, i am ready to discuss something else. <_<

but dont you worry, i do come in here and check on what silly things you have to say about all the CSI's.. :lol::lol:

:angry: why don't YOU wait till the next day to watch them so we can discuss them??

and my comments are not silly!

well pooh on you!

i will discuss NY tomorrow........ :lol:

yeah, i dont watch the NY one.. when they first came out with NY i watched it and was turned off because it had no color to it. they made it all gloomy all the time. seems like a lot of people felt the same way cause they then changed it up and gave it some light.. but by then it was too late for me to get into it.

but you go ahead and watch it... tomorrow. :lol:

ummmmm it's a good one Scuba.......Fizzle, when they first started CSI-NY it was pretty gothic you can say, but it's gotten so much better and I love the cast.

Scuba, make sure you watch CSI-Las Vegas this weekend so we can discuss it Monday. It was so good, im going to watch it again!!