Jase

Jem

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TwinCity Posted Today, 02:51 PM

you guys... that is lame.... there has been only bb ho ..... she did not get asked back

---

LOL, The thing that was the BEST about that, was that he didnt even give her a vote!!! :o

I loved Jase and Scott.....both of em kept the live feeds entertaining! You never knew what they were gonna do next! And considering what we had to endure last season when Howie decided to take a break, I would rather see Jase in there mixing it up a little bit than a bunch of whiney people sitting in the HOH room whispering and complaining to each other about how things are or arent going their way.....(ie Ivette, Maggie, Jennifer, April). I would much rather be laughing cause Jase is being his typical baboon-like self! :rolleyes:;)

TVwatcher Posted Jun 30 2006, 07:07 PM

TwinCity Posted Today, 02:51 PM

you guys... that is lame.... there has been only bb ho ..... she did not get asked back

---

LOL, The thing that was the BEST about that, was that he didnt even give her a vote!!!

Sorry, but I'm so confused. WHO are you talking about?? :blink:

It was BB 4, and she was the first one evicted. So if your memory is a little rusty, that's probably why. Her 'ex' during the ex factor season, got very emotional, threw chairs .. and was ultimately asked to leave and there were also some concerns voiced by the HG's that he had genital warts, and may spread them to other HG's. Although that, surprisingly didn't make the airwaves.

Hope the spoilers are correct - so exciting to have new info to talk about!!!!!

So according to the spoilers, Jase is thinking of either going with Janie's plan of nominating Danielle and Dr. Will or else is going to not agree and let himself and Janelle get put up for nomination. What do you al think he should do - align with the S4 or target them?

I can't decide . . .

I think he could work this bitch. If he does nominate the people Janelle want's to nominate then he is in with them but if he doesn't he could still go far by saying Janelle and I didn't talk enough to make a decision.

Archived