Erika

Jem

Erika vs. Lisa -- I think it's one or the other. Appearance wise they are very similar. Game wise they played similar games. I don't think BB will have similar people in the house for all-stars, therefore, since Lisa already won the big prize I think Erika should be chosen for all-stars.

Just my two cents.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care what Erika said about Jee, and I don't care if she's a racist or not. It's just a reality TV show, she apologized, and for me end of story. At first I didn't care if she got on this season, but after reading all the crap about what she said about Jee, as if anyone really cares, I hope she's voted on or the producers add her to the cast. :D

She is my top pick. People forget she got really far in BB5.

If you named yourself after twin Adria, you should know that Erica wasn't in season 5 = that was the DNA summer. Erica was in X-factor Season 4.

Do these people also hate Asians?
You really took that comment as hating Asians? I took it as anti-immigrant. You could put any nationality in there and the quote would still be inflammatory. It's not anything about Koreans. Had Jee been a different nationality she would have not said he was a Korean piece of sh*t, she would have said whatever nationality he was - like "Lithuanian piece of sh*t" "fresh off the boat immigrant motherfu**er" to a Lithuanian or "Cuban piece of sh*t" "fresh off the boat immigrant motherfu**er"to a Cuban.

If she'd called him "Kim Chee breath" THAT would be an insult aimed directly at Koreans. Likewise, if she called a Lithuanian "kop

Come join us June 27th at 9 P.M. Eastern, 8 P.M. Central, 7 P.M. Mountain, 6 P.M. Pacific... We will have Special Guest Erika!!!

After chatting with erika i changed my mind about her and to do last minute voting for her.She was very nice and tried her best to answer as many questions as she could. Although she was late but you know we are all human and things happen so I must vote lots for her I think she is a good person and derserves it.

I just wanted to thank Erika for coming to Mortys and chatting with us. She was late because she wrote the wrong date down for the chat. But hey, shes human and I have done that too. The best part is that she did get here and it was fun.

Archived