Will

Jem

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me either vannatc...What an arrogant ass. With an attitude like that...I hope he is the first to be evicted. If his heart isn't truly in the game this time like he says...then why bother doing the show!

Did you catch the statement he made about if he won the first HOH...he would put HIMSELF up for eviction??

Whats with that?? Narcissistic little snot isn't he?? <_<

I have to agree with those who say that Dr. Will is the BB king, lol. I think everyone will be extra aware of his presence and figuring out before they even take a seat on the couch how to deal with him, ha-ha. I can't say how early he will be evicted, because he is cunning and it depends how cool he plays it (cool = Will's middle name, ha-ha). I'd say he is a 100% shoo-in to get in the house, probably the top voted, but that is just my uneducated guess. Yes, I voted for Dr. Will, don't hate me, everyone, hey, I'm just new here, so go easy. Just kidding. B)

not literally but as the one winner in the bunch i dont see him lastly long just because of this. he stands out like a rotten egg. :lol: he will hide but he cant get outta this one. it will sad to see a top 2 bb player leave so early

It is my belief that he shouldnt be there to begin with...he won already give one of the losers a chance now. But, with that said yes, I think that according to their thinking the HG will want to get him out - they will alienate him then move in to evict. Someone should think about keeping him around....he's a good skater and could be a great alliance to someone who may not have a chance in that house to make it to the end. :)

I agree, Vannatc. It would be a shame to miss out on a champ player like Will. He is outrageous and will make the game fun to watch, give the others a run for their money if they want to step up to his level. If they take him out right away, I just think this season will pale in comparison with leaving him in. It would be just like watching last season over again, same ol' same ol'. Ugh. I hope he is there at least a good while.

hopely gets two weeks at least

Since when is 'all stars' the second chance lottery for all the losers, who weren't good enough to make it to the end the first time around?

For those of you who don't know what I mean by 'second chance lottery' .. in the state of Wisconsin, and in other states, if you bought scratch off tickets, and they weren't a winner, you could keep them, and turn them in for a 'second chance' at winning a prize drawn once a month.

I think that they should get a chance again, since being an all star for me is not just being popular, or getting near the end .. but performing well. And if you Won, you obviously performed better than someone else.

I think that honestly, it's unlikely that someone who has previously won, could win again. If someone were to win twice, then .. well .. they'd have really earned it. Because going in, this season already knows each other's tricks, so it's not likely that people are gonna buy his 'I can't win an HOH to save my life, and everyone hates me so you'll win against me in the end' arguement this time.

If he pulls it off, he'll have earned it.

But I don't think he will.

I agree with you Cas, I don't think he'll make it to the end, but if he did, I HIGHLY doubt he'll win, because most of the people would want to give the money to the person who hasn't won yet, the only way I could have seen him winning would have been for him and Lisa to get to the end together, and he would have a chance, because they have both won, but since she's not in the house, I don't think he could win.

Performing well might mean that the HG made it to final three....there are those in the mix that didn't. For instance, Howie - he couldn't find his way out of a paper bag like some of the others. So, I think this whole all-star thing had to do with popularity isn't that why we got to vote.

No matter if someone rides anothers coattails or manages to fly under the radar if they make it to the end, then I see it as they are the best players.

In a horse race if the best horse is in the lead and throws the jockey or gets into an accident and the worst (longshot) horse crosses the finish line first then that horse is the winner!

Archived