Will

Jem

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I just read the online chat with kaysar and will. Haha first off some things were funny....but I dont think it was real. Heres the link....http://kaysaronline.com/forum/chat/logs/#

I hope that both of them get to come back, but they would probably get kicked off real fast.

He'll def be back in the house, I just fear that the houseguests will "richard hatch" him out of the house.

Edit:

Just went through the chat logs, and I'm pretty sure it's real, which is making me ROFL. Will and Kaysar are officially enemies lol. "gay vampire" rofl.

Do you think Will Kirby is a legend in his own mind? Or do you think he really is ALL THAT? I personally think Will is ALL THAT but I'm also willing to concede that he might not do so well this time around. I worry that he will get booted fast, and I wonder what that might do to his Big Brother standing in the future. It might stop people from remembering him so highly. What do others of you think?

dont matter if he leaves first him and maggie are the greatest bb player ever.i had voted WILL #1 bb player forever but after reconsidering maggie is the GOAT no disrespect to Will he is #2. the weak players like kaysar, howie, marcellus would target Will first so he wont last long

I loved Will too but fear he will be one of the first booted. He was fun to watch. Kaysar will be a target too. In fact don't you think having back people we not only already know but they all know too will be a disadvantage for guys like Will and Kaysar or the rest of them for that matter. This will be harder to win I think.

what was said in the chat i missed it?

This is just a SMALL portion, other people were asking questions but I bolded the chat from Will, Kaysar, and Howie since that's all that really mattered:

"

Willkirby BECAUSE IT DOES IN THE CONTEXT OF THAT HOUSE. IF YOU GET VOTED OUT, TOO BAD SO SAD. DO I BELEIVE IN PHYSICAL VIOLENCE? OF COUSE NOT, BUT ANYTHING ELSE GOES.

ladyjinx from Vandaman- Will if money is not your motivating factor, what is?

Kaysar WHAT ABOUT PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE. COULD BE JUST AS BAD

Kaysar NICOLE STAYED UP FOR HOURS AT NIGHT

Jedihowie DON'T SCUBA IF YOUR AFRAID OF THE WATER

Willkirby LANE, YOU HAVE WASTED YOU TIME AND MONEY WITH THE INTERNET BANNERS. THE FANS TRIED TO RUNI MY GAME AND I BEAT THE CONTESTNATS AS WELL AS THE FANS.

Kaysar SMOKING

Strawberrygirl kaysar...good question

ladyjinx from Bonita- Will do you find time between being a doctor and restraunt owner for relationships?

Willkirby LOOK MKAYSAR, I WASN'T GOING TO MENTION THIS BUT ON THIS WEB PAGE YOU PICTURE LOOKS LIKE A GAY VAMPIRE. PLEASE DON'T DRESS LIKE A GAY VAMPIRE AND THEN LECTURE ME ABOUT MORALITY.

Lane Realityvixon asks: Kaysar, What are your plans after all stars? Do you want to go into the entertainemtn industry or do you want to have the family/kids/9-5 type of thing?

Jedihowie STOP BRO LOL LOL ROTF

Kaysar OKAY. TAKE YOUR CHEAP SHOTS.

Strawberrygirl Kaysar...i think you look HOT

Kaysar I'M TALKING GAME HERE

Willkirby I'M SUPER BUSY BUT I ALWAYS FIND TIME FOR RELATIONSHIPS. DATING A GREAT GIRL RIGHT NOW. SURE BEARTS BEING A GAY VAMPIRE.

Willkirby OKAY, COUNT C**KULA...

Lane omg

ladyjinx from Cindyp30- for Will, Kaysar , Howie- Are any of you dating , single, engaged ect...

Kaysar KIRBY, YOU'RE LAME

Kaysar SERIOUSLY

Kaysar WHAT ARE YOU NOW 30 SOMETHING

Jedihowie i'M BANGING CHICS

Blueeyesdebbie22 Howie LOL

Willkirby I'M LAME? YOU ARE THE PRINCESS OF DARLNESS

Kaysar YOU'RE ALMOST AS OLD AS HOWIE

Jedihowie IM 27

Kaysar YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG

Kaysar SO INSTEAD YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING AS STUPID AS CALLING ME A GAY VAMPIRE

Willkirby I MIGHT BE OLD BUT I HAVE THE BEST 6 PACK YOU'LL EVER SEE. OH WAIT, I SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THAT TO A HOMO NIGHT WALKER!

Lane Will4Prez asks: Kaysar/Will, Is there anyone from the past seasons you don't want in All Stars, because they are very strong players.

Kaysar FROM WATCHING THE TAPES I THOUGHT YOU WERE MORE CLEVER THAN THAT

Jedihowie 1/2 MAN 1/2 AMAZINGING

ladyjinx from Zanken- Will IF you come back will you bring your black and white shorts?

Kaysar AGAIN. CLASSLESS

Kaysar JUST LIKE YOUR GAMEPLAY

Jedihowie KAYSAR I DID NOT KNOW HE WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU SORRY THOUGHT IT WAS A FAN BUT IT WAS STILL FUNNY

Willkirby I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT YOUR PICTURE LOOKS LIKE THAT. FANS, CHECK OUT THE SHOT WITH THE CAPE! CLASSIC. IF IT WASN;T PHOTOSHOPED YOU'D SEE A DEAD GAY DUDE ON THE GROUND BEHIND HIM.

Kaysar IF I WAS IN A HOUSE WITH YOU, I WOULD CERTAINLY HOPE YOU BRING MORE TO THE TABLE

ladyjinx from willkaysarjanellehowie- Will do you still use that dvd player you won in that challenge, you know the one that nicole was dying to get?

Jedihowie I LOVE IT

Kaysar JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

Lane yes please

Kaysar THATS WHY ARE HERE

Willkirby I Cn't discuss big brother al stars...but the shorts are ready to go jsut in case!!!!

Kaysar WE DON'T NEED YOUR COMMENTARY

shelleypr lol

Kaysar TALK ABOUT YOUR GAMEPLAY

Jedihowie DOCTOR A FAN PM ME AND WANTS TO KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU BANGED SHANNON??

Kaysar PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE THE GREATEST PERSON TO HAVE WON THE GAME

Strawberrygirl KAYSAR...there wouldn't be much to talk about...it's simple...SCREW ANYONE, ANYTIME

Kaysar I THINK YOU PLAYED A PRETTY GOOD GAME

Kaysar BUT YOU TOOK THE EASY ROAD

Kaysar I PERSONALLY DON'T THINK YOU ARE AS CUNNING AS PEOPLE MAKE YOU OUT TO BE

Willkirby i didn't realize this was the inqusistion. i can write anything i like, correct? i understand why you are nervous. you claim to be popular but a couple of funnt qips from a pro and it is quickly revealed that you are a rookie.

Lane Wise Diva asks: Will, do you think the way you played would of worked in any other season?

ladyjinx from Murtz- While everyone remembers shannon for doing it, do you consider yourself to be the human toothbrush? Brushing away the toilet big brother playing skills of the other players?

Kaysar THATS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN IN HIDING, DECLINING INTERVIEWS

Cyounus GO kaysar

Lane lol good question murtz

Kaysar I'M A ROOKIE?

Willkirby jedi howie. were you on the show? good questions. last saw shannon 4 years ago. real cool chick.

Kaysar WELL UNLIKE YOU, I DON'T COME OUT RIGHT ANS CLAME TO BE THE BEST. YOUR ARROGANCE IS ASTOUNDING

ladyjinx from Laura- Will what is evil about Kaysar from what you know of him and , Kaysar what is "good" about will from what you know of him?

Willkirby ose then a rookie. a rookie leans quickly. you are an amature. a web nerd. and above all, according to the web site picture that you posted, probably a gay vampire.

Jedihowie DOCTOR IF I SHOWED UP AT YOUR DOOR WITHOUT MY LIGHTSABERS THEN YOU WOULD NOT KNOW WHO I AM LOL

Willkirby what?

Kaysar THE WAY YOU PLAYED THE GAME IS NOT A STUNT OR SOMETHING THAT WAS GROWN IN THAT HOUSE. I CAN TELL BY YOUR BEHAVIOR THAT YOU WANTED TO PUNISH THOSE PEOPLE

Jedihowie IM JEDI HOWIE BB-6

ladyjinx from twistedswisher - Will everyone knows how you played the game, do you really think it would work again?

Willkirby ARE YOU USING TWO NERD REFERENCES POINTS, BIG BROTHER AND STAR WARS? NERD ALERT!

Jedihowie AB SAH FU**ING LOOT LEE

Willkirby LADYJINX, DID YOU EAT PAINT CHIPS WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? I CAN'T DISCUSS THAT!

Kaysar YOU AND HOWIE. KEEP MAKING REFERENCE TO NERDS. TRUE PRODUCTS OF THE 80S

Kaysar WILL, DON'T TALK TO MY MODS THAT WAY

Jedihowie THAT IS THE OLD FU**S TALKING KAYSAR LOL

Lane Will :) Do you mind not disrespecting our mods

Kaysar JUST HAVE SOME BASIC RESPECT

Willkirby IF YOU PLAY BIG BROTHER AGAINST ME, THEN WELCOME TO THE TERROR DOME. YOU WILL PAY. YOU WILL BE IN PAIN. AND YOU WILL LOSSE.

ladyjinx from Swim4life107- Howie , even though throughout your season you seemed to hate the friendship, do you have a genuine respect for maggie and what she did to win the game?

Jedihowie SORRY

Kaysar GIVE ME A BREAK WILL.

Willkirby WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO EARN MY RESPECT?

Kaysar I SEE THROUGH YOUR CRAP.

"

and it goes on...

WILL straight sonned kaysar :lol::lol:

I want will to make it !!!!

Even it is for a few weeks, he'll provide great diary room entertainment.. well just all around entertainment actually.....

Archived