Michael (Cowboy)

Jem

i read somewhere that cowboy lost his walmart security job when he got back home last season... and he now works as a waiter at Chili's.... and apparently Chili's has told him that he would still have a job after bb allstars... (if he makes it)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolverine:

I visted a few of the auto-voter sites, and I'll be damned, Cowboy is in the top 5 of all of them. I thought he would be near the bottom of the twenty in votes.

Some people go out of their way to auto-vote for the least likely candidate simply because they CAN and because they like to throw a spanner in the works.....Just for sh*ts and giggles!

Hopefully the auto-voting is a load of crap. Michael does not deserve to be in the All Stars!

Guest StarBaby

I don't hate him, I just don't want to watch him another summer. The only bright spot would be the sport of making fun of his unique version of the (barely) english language. And there is something a little amusing about watching someone who is a complete nerd acting like they think they are hot stuff.

As for Cowboy being at the front of those polls, I think the AI "vote for the worst" bunch has crossed over to BB!

yeah, i dont hate cowboy either, i just dont think he was BB material. he wasnt BB material in season 5 and he still isnt BB material now. every week he was begging people to let him win HOH. now that is sad.

wow what i mouth full....

I do agree with some parts. Cowboy does treat people with respect.. and appears to be VERY honest and honorable ... no doubt !! but, he is not competition material.

Janey... i did not like her "stuck on myself" attitude.. that she portrayed most of the game. Her drunken rages were not funny to me, they were hidious !! and the way she treats people .. is low-life; which I suspect is the actual way she is in real live... but, toward the end of the season she started to act better to folks .. more normal, so it makes me wonder ....fake or real. your call

as for howie....if all that mess in the house was the way is he all the time... heaven help those who have to up up with that sexist/jedi 24/7 attitude... i for one would not !!!

we have had some not so good looking people on the show before, thats not why i think cowboy is not BB material. he is not bb material for several reasons. not only was he not good looking, but he couldnt speak right either. not to mention he was not funny. in fact, i really felt sorry for the guy. he looked like a big dummy in that house. and to try and go in there AGAIN???? and again, he is not going in for game, he is going in to try and kick start his "acting" career. ohh and he would like the money too.

I think everyone has learned that BB wont make you famous except for maybe doing a few other reality shows. and the fact that cowboy did not learn anything from being on their before just goes to show that he not only looks like dummy, but he truly is a dummy. this year he will not get my sympathy.

Although, watching him fall on his ass AGAIN, while attempting to do awesome air kicks might be amusing. That's really the only thing I'd like to see from him again. He's a sad case and if I have to watch him on All Stars, he best be the 1st one going home, otherwise I may tear out my own eyes and puncture my eardrums to escape him.

:lol: yeah, the only thing funny with him was when he fell on his butt! but it was more a laughing AT you and not WITH you kinda thing...

hey, CM i thought scuba already had your eardrums.

I don't care what he looks like, I just think he's a below average player, and if an All Stars show means having the best players from previous seasons, then he doesn't belong. There are other candidates of the 20 who are stronger and better players.

kaysar didnt always look like a dummy. he made a few dumb moves, but at least he entertained me. he didnt look or talk dumb... and i never laughed AT him.

so yeah.... i wouldnt mind seeing kaysar again. for me its more about the entertainment and who brought more of it. and if kaysar didnt bring you entertainment.. then thats ok, some people just dont have taste :D

Glad to be of help with the laugh this morning Fizzle baby!! How ya doing?? Hugs.... :P

Looks like Cowboy just might make it into the house. I like Cowboy. I just hope he can take the "heat"...LOL

<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>> Which way did it go??? :blink:

I like Cowboy & look forward to seeing many more "Cowboyisms" this season if he gets back in. If you don't like him, hey, it will just give you someone to root against. I know I am going to have plenty to root against this season :lol:

well, you have a point there... i mean, what kind of season would it be if you liked EVERYONE!!! i am just trying to figure out who out of the "i dont like" list would i want to watch all summer..... i think i would rather watch jase than cowboy... and i would rather watch ivette than alison. all of whom are on my "i dont like" list.

I'd rather have a car battery clipped to my earlobes than watch Cowboy again.

-rook9566

:lol: really? that was too funny. like many others, im still wandering how the hell he was chosen to be part of the top 20. cowboy a bb all star :huh: ? what were they thinking... if i wanted to learn degenerative english then i would understand... urghhhh, i dont want to watch his stumble over the simplest of words and following all the strong players. no to dumbo <_< ... why are people voting for him again? him and jase can go back to their loser status and call scott for us and tell him we wanted him back (at least i did :) )

Here are my thoughts about Cowboy: HANDSOME,

INTELLIGENT, A MAN'S MAN, TOUGH BUT SENSITIVE!

Oh wait! Is this about Cowboy MICHAEL??! i'm talking about John Wayne!!!

Archived