Michael (Cowboy)

Jem

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, it's an insult that this bonehead even has a chance to get in (even a slim one.) All this guy does is f-up the real gamers, because he is so clueless he adds another uncertain variable for the real players.

Listening to cowboy for another whole season puts shutters up the back of my neck, makes me want to roll up in the fetal position, and cry for my mommy.

Oh my that was the feeling i got the first time i saw him on tv. who needs scarey movies when we have a cowboy on bb.

Please stand up and say, sorry cowboy, we think you collected enough money from cbs step aside and let someone else get some.

Give it up for Cowboy, he was the first stertle player in BB history. :D

He did serve one good purpose in BB5, he served as ears to listen to Drew's stratergery(it's a word now, look it up). Without hot Drew in the house, CB serves no use.

"Listening to cowboy for another whole season puts shutters up the back of my neck, makes me want to roll up in the fetal position, and cry for my mommy." -Lovin_life

LMAO i feel that way about him, holly, and allison. that is just how much they make my skin crawl. thanks for the early morning coffee spitting moment.. :lol:

Wouldn't you just know it... Cowboy and Alison tied for the longest clips on the real player houseguest clips... And Cowboy's is talking about his first marrige and the divorce and how much he loved her... LOL... (not the one he's married to now...)

there was only two memorable Cowboy moments in my book.

1) when he was dancing or doing his Judo and fell on his @$$

and

2) Say it with me "Mah-Klin-Tock"

he does not get my vote

the ultimate bb follower/puppy . he goes where ever his masters lead him

ugh my worst fears are probaly gonna get awnsered hes gonna get in thanks to the producers helll up not being a threat cause he cant win anything and then make it far and win. That scares me. I sure as hell hope if he gets in someone puts him up for making it to the final 2 his season? shudders if he gets in it will be a groosome summer

If he does make it in, Drew won't be there to kiss his ass and fellowship him for a vote. The only reason I would even want him to make it in ( I really don't though, I don't think I could stomach seeing any more of him than I already have...god bless his wife ) is to see the other HG's kick his ass, make fun of him, and hopefully make him cry. Does this sound a little mean? for sure... but the guy picked some lame ass loser over his own long lost sister. Granted, she didn't care for him either, but for one who thinks he's all heart, he certainly didn't have any that day. He's annoying, dumb, and fugly.

Michael's Plea!

NDR Cowboy."I am the only cowboy that's been on Big Brother. I think I'm a lot different than most houseguests."

Julie.." Michael is the half-brother of Jennifer, they have the same father. Both are completely unaware that the other exists."

BB5 Holly." Nick what's your last name?"

BB5 Nakomis.."Deadmon."

BB5 Holly "Deadmon, really?"

NDR Cowboy." When Nakomis ya know said her last name t was a very shocking situation."

BB5 Cowboy to Nakomis." We have the same father."

BB5 Cowboy reading the letter from his father.

NDR Cowboy." To find out I had a sister and a dad ya know it was a piece of the puzzle that finally came together."

Julie."The winner of Big Brother 5 is Drew!"

NDR Cowboy." When you get so close to a half-million dollars like I did you get a taste of what it's like ..you want that money so bad that if it takes coming back on the show to win a half-million dollars I will give a good fight!"

I visted a few of the auto-voter sites, and I'll be damned, Cowboy is in the top 5 of all of them. Don't know if those votes will count, but he must be getting some support. I thought he would be near the bottom of the twenty in votes. :huh:

Archived