Michael (Cowboy)

Jem

Michael.jpg

Why you should vote for me:

BIG BROTHER 5 was a great experience for me. I was living the dream. I am very excited that I was chosen to be in the top 20. I promise if you vote for me, I will go in the BIG BROTHER house, and I will play an awesome game. Some said in my season I rode on coattails. Well, what I can say is this time, the only coattail that will be rode is mine. I will put a great fight to be 1 and 2 again. Thank you, CBS and America, for this wonderful opportunity.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on guys you gotta vote for him. He's so fun to poke fun at :P I loved watching & waiting for some of the hilarious nonexistant, Cowboy-words (weren't they called Cowboyisms?) that came out of his mouth.

I mean do we really want a house full of nothing but "the beautiful" people who preen in front of the mirror all day & walk around saying look at me I'm pretty?

^^Too funny! (the teeth comment)

I sure hope he doesn't get in. He won't get America's vote but the producers might put him in. They need "followers" as well as strategists.

Awwwww Come on guys, give cowboy a break,him and Howie would be an interesting duo!!

ROFLMAO

Archived