Marcellas

Jem

One of the best things about watching/listening to the live feeds is observing how the house guests entertain themselves.

Season 3, in large part due to guests like Marcellas, Danielle, and Roddy, has been my favorite BY FAR because of the amazing mindful wit they displayed during conversations; the conversations - be they funny or intelligent (there was a lot of both) were always entertaining.

I'm not sure it's possible to recapture that chemistry of season 3, but I've missed it since.

Just having Marcellas there will make me hopeful.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so Marcellas is in sequester by now, right?

I didn't want to talk about this while he was still around because he kind of has a tendency to panic and get defensive but I can't help but wonder whether the producers might be 'auditioning' other co-hosts for Housecalls while Marcellas is in the house.

You know I have very mixed feelings about Marcellas because he and Amy were the whole reason I became so passionate about BB in the first place - I find him very entertaining on the show. But when he comes on the board with his dramatics about 'ignorance' and 'haters' sometimes it's a bit much. And after all the controversy he kicked up last summer by ignoring Beau when he appeared on the show, do you think the producers might find him to be a bit of a handful?

Eh, maybe I've been spending too much time tuning into the Star Jones/Barbara Walters debacle, but that IS what they do on The View when they are in the market for a new co-host - they bring in several different co-hosts . . . Personally, I can't imagine Housecalls without Marcellas and Gretchen - I do think he does a really good job overall. Then again Will Wikle might be good too, so who knows eh?

Sam, are you thinking maybe the House Calls producers are using this as an opportunity to try out new guest hosts as a way to eventually get rid of Marcellas? That would be interesting. I wonder if he already has a long-term contract with them, though. Wow, if something like that were to happen to Marcellas that happened to Star Jones, I think he would really kick up a fuss.

maybe without marcellas on house calls, Gretchen and the houseguest that are evicted can get a word in edgewise.

when marcellas was on housecalls, he took too much of the time on himself. specially when they had guest, it was more like "MEMEMEMEME" it got tiredsome very fast.

I am so happy that marcellas is back in the house! I really believe he is going to play a great game...he'll fly under the radar for a while...I think he will make it to the final four.

I think this will be interesting to watch how it plays out.

Marcellas on HC has given his opinion on what the best moves should be for each stage of the game.

He has praised some for smart moves and bashed others for stupidity.

It will be fun to see if Marcellas can put his mouth where his mouth is...

Ok..I have read somewhere that Marcellas has something names ..'Boo?' I watched his season but I can't for the life of me remember or figure out what the heck Boo is? Anyone know this at all?

Archived