Marcellas

Jem

Yes Marcellas! He was a fierce competitor. He was funny. He was human. He could strategize and brought fun and levity to the game. He also is the only House Guest to be referenced in every season since his. By not using the GPOV, he put the real in reality TV. Saint or idiot? Angel or devil? He is still debated about til this day. Will you be talking about CB, Jase, James or Kaysar 4 years after their season? If you don't remember the rubber duckies, the gnome, the inflatable shark, the showmance with Amy, you'll certainly remember the Veto. Love him or hate him, when you think of Season 3, he's who you think of. That's a star. An All Star.

I deserve to be there. Please vote for me.

M

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be fun to see the dynamic btwn Marc and Dani if both were brought back...

don't think it matters that he has been on Housecalls and called others out...thats his diva 'tude ...which made him so watchable in BB3 ...hope he gets in!

I have voted all day for Marcellas..and so have my friends...when he didn't use the veto to me it showed just how much trust he had in Jason, when he trusts someone he really trusts them! That's why he did what he did he was showing Jason just how much he put his trust in him and jason let Marcellas down, that was clear from the look on Marcellas face. He is a kind man and I believe he deserves to be there....love him or hate him he will make good tv!

:huh: i would think marcellas would be a shoe in with the producers. of all the past houseguest, he has had the most interaction with BB since he does housecalls.... which was why i was surprise that he is even in the running...seeing it as a conflict of interest. (not to mention i thought i remembered him saying last season on housecalls that he would never an all stars if it ever came to be... or was that me just wishing he said that?)

but if you guys want some to pump some muscles into those fingers .... go ahead and poke poke poke. I am not voting... i gave it up after the first 2 times i voted. they might put in who get voted by us, but then they will stab us in the back and give us all the people we hate :angry:

I don't understand why doing House Calls is a crazy conflict of interest or makes it unfair for me to go back in. Yeah I have House Calls a show on the internet. I don't work for Endemol or Shapiro/Groedner. I'm an actor /TV host. I'm hired on a per job basis. I work for myself. An independent contractor! I have no more or less insight than someone who watches the show. And all the HGs watch. As for my meeting the HGs everyone knows each other already. HGs from every season do events together, go to the cast parties and communicate. It's a clean slate. And you know what? This is a savvy group. If we see a threat for any reason we'll eliminate it.

Vote for me. I want in.

Yes, I've kind of got a mixed bag 'o feelings when it comes to you Marcellas, but you know what you're the only BB contestant I've noticed regularly posting here - half the time it's because you're mad at one of us (jk! lol) - you're also only one who's come over here since the All-Stars campaign started and the personal touch for me counts for a lot.

I voted for you too! :)

PS Some of us had heard you were going to co-host housecalls from the diary room if you made All-Stars - I think this is where one of the conflict of interest concerns might stem from . . . can you comment on this rumor?

PPS And can you clarify some of the comments that you made during your chat at Jokers the other night about there being 14 houseguests and tuna instead of pb&j . . . was that just speculation on your part or is that fact?

Thx!

well... what can i say, i was posting after 11pm and i am actually pretty happy that my post was readable. :lol: usually after taking my sleeping pill i have to come in and fix my jiberish in the morning.... i must have been really trying to concentrate. :D

onto Marcellas... sorry marcellas if it sounded like i was against you or anything else.... i think most of my comments about the voting in any thread is out of concern that it really doesnt matter who we vote for because if CBS wants them in, they will get in. I think you are one of those people that CBS wants in no matter what... but that is just my opinion, and that is why i havent been voting.

as for the conflict of interest... i dont think any houseguest has watch the others like you have... it was your job. they might have watched BB but they didnt stay up all night watching the feeds and all that good stuff. i understand that they all have met and know each other via casting parties and what not, but they dont know the others like you do.

this is really a case of "I like you Butt..... " and i hope you dont take it the wrong way. If you do take it the wrong way, ::::may the force be with you:::::: ohhh thats for howie! dohhhh!

Okay let's be realistic about this.

All the HGs that have been nominated to go into the house are surely honing their skills and gathering information on the others. I'm sure all of them are watching the past seasons of BB, Housecalls and surfing the net for any and all information they can gather. If they are smart they are doing their homework. I don't think doing Housecalls would give Marcellas any undue advantage over the others, especially since he doesn't work directly for CBS. That would be a conflict of interest.

Last season, Janelle was the one who knew all about the past HGs in previous seasons. This year it would make sense that she'll be studying the "character" of each one nominated even more. Know your enemy is the name of the game.

I really want marcellas in the house. Although Housecalls will not be the same without him. I want lots of Drama and excitement. Marcellas is Both Drama and Excitement. Not really convinced our votes really count. I kind of think its just something to keep us busy and keep and interested till the show starts, But just incase He been getting lots of votes from me.

Also my 7 y/o is a big fan of the show probably more so than I am. And she's a HUGE fan of marcellas. So If I dont vote for him she Probably wouldnt talk to me all summer.

Marcellas, YOU HAVE MY VOTE! And my DH's vote!!

I don't think it is unfair at all that Marcellas is one of our 20. I don't think Housecalls gives him any more of an advantage that say OTHER houseguests who actually studied the show, season by season, show by show.

(Ahh hmmm, Janelle!! :rolleyes: )

Its all about entertainment people, and if you want to be entertained this summer, vote for MARCELLAS, and anyone else that you think you will get that from.

You can speak directly to me and I'll tell you why you should vote for me Sunday night:

Hi! I'm doing The Gretchen Massey Show, 9 to 11 pm PT, Sunday @ KIFR Radio 106.9 Free FM. We'll be taking your calls live @ 888.500.1069! It's a maxi-House Calls! If you don

Elle that's not what All Stars is about! So I'm successful and you see me a lot. Does that mean that someone who fades into obscurity gets a chance? All Stars is about skill, personality and impact. I have all 3. 10 weeks out of 12. Trusted 2 peeps who lied to my face. Made a mistake. 4 years later I'm still referenced not just on BB but other shows.

Vote for me. I'm an All Star. Please.

Elle will you vote for Marcellas?

When he didn't use the veto, it showed just how much he trusted Jason, but Jason was the one who lied, and made Marcellas look like a fool, the only thing Marcellas did wrong was trust those who were using him! Now, it is years later and people still talk about him not using that veto, he played a good game during his season and I know it may be corny but I fell in love with Marcellas from that show and so did many others, but a lot,.......... too many are too harsh when they talk about him..he deserves another chance Elle, and he deserves for that topic to be let go as well.

Does Marcellas deserve another chance? Don't all the HG's though? If you vote him in because he deserves it, that's the equivilent of not voting for Will of Lisa because they've already won. It's all about entertainment value. For most of us, we want to see ppl we haven't seen for awhile or just couldn't get enough of. I love you Marcellas, but I already get to see you.. I don't get my "fix" of the others.

Does Marcellas deserve another chance? Don't all the HG's though? If you vote him in because he deserves it, that's the equivilent of not voting for Will of Lisa because they've already won. It's all about entertainment value. For most of us, we want to see ppl we haven't seen for awhile or just couldn't get enough of. I love you Marcellas, but I already get to see you.. I don't get my "fix" of the others.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, I believe he does, just as much as the next houseguest does!

Will is a different story he will be voted back in cause he knows how to play the game and is not afraid to lie cheat or backstab to win it again where the other hg's will not be as bold and candid as Will is. Lisa said she wants another chance to show she can play the game cause so many people have told her she only won because she rode coattails so she has something to prove to them and herself.So just because he does Housecalls you don't want him back in the houes? Being on that show and doing Big Brother all stars will put Marcellas in a totally different light. He only does interviews on HC and this time I know he will bring his game...so I hope you change your mind and vote for him to play the game again..I don't think he will be as trusting this time around.

Archived