Presidental Address causes delays

Dade

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

President Delays Prison Break

According to the Hollywood Reporter, President Bush has scheduled an address to the nation regarding immigration for Monday night

Part of article from CNN, POLITICS

Starting at 8 p.m., the president is expected to talk for about 20 minutes, and might also address the National Guard's role in securing the borders.

(As this thread is intended to notify you about scheduling changes and not politilcs I am not posting the whole article. Please do not turn this into a political thread. Thanks.)

Looks like the shows could be postponed 20 or more minutes. grrrrrr

I know that people want to hear what he has to say...but isn't that what we have CNN and MSNBC for??

I do hope they show the finales in their entirety! ALL the networks will be affected by his speech!

Thanks for the notice Dade...

Do they realize how this totally SCREWS with those people who have some sort of DVR?

Luckily, My DVR is scheduled to record everything 20 minutes late, but that means everything has to start at exactly 8:20.

Oprah just had a little commercial saying her Ball will be moved to next Monday. For anyone who may have wanted watching it.

OPRAH WINFREY BRINGS A PERSONAL DREAM TO LIFE AS SHE HONORS 25 LEGENDARY WOMEN IN "OPRAH WINFREY'S LEGENDS BALL," MONDAY, MAY 22 ON THE ABC TELEVISION NETWORK