idol the fix is in

uvp

this may be my last season watching this phoney crap. chris which isnt my favorite was straight screwjob. aint no way that girl katherine had more votes than him. i believe they the producer wanted chris to win but since the heat from fans like me calling the show rig gotten nervous so they pulled the plug on chris. every site i went had katherine gone. i have a funny feeling she gonna win.

another thing to get off my chest. the going into the audience to get reaction i think is totally scripted to get a desired reactions. how was the banded so prepared to play taylor song maybe i am reaching. but i think the producers are paying these celebrites under the table to sway the votes to certain contestants

yep that got me heated too. this show aint nothing but a big commercial

I was so shcoked, so sad, so pissed to see Chris leave. It should have been Kat. Simon knew it, all the judges looked shocked. And Ryan was sort of rude telling him he was gone. If they are rigging the show, they arn't doing too good, cause so far out of all the AI winners, only one of them is truly doing good with there career.

I did think that "request" for Taylor to sing was a little over the top. I think the fame is going to his head. No doubt he's being set up to be the winner of AI. Pimping is a good word to describe that. :D

I have to say that I was disappointed at tonight's show. While I am not typically a conspiracy nut, tonight does seem to make you wonder.

I looked at several websites today that were hosting polls. Every one of them had Katharine going home. Chris was in the top 2 on each and in most cases #1. Chris was the only performer who put up top notch performances week after week. He was by far the most consistant.

It should be interesting to see the backlash from this.

This whole show is so screwed up!

Why bother watching at all when every year there are results like this that just throw a spanner in the works.

I am sure it is especially rigged just to shock the public!

simon keyword acted like he was pissed. he was in on the screwjob. first brett hart and now chris

The popularity contest continues! This was the biggest pile of steaming crap I've seen since skinhead assbag Scott Savol hung around so long. I'm not so sure there is a conspiracy though. I think it's more like a combination of a bunch of mindless thirteen year olds banging away text messages on their cells combined with a bunch of idiot spoilers throwing votes to Katherine McPhee.

Here is my prediction - that pollyana, sugery sweet McPhee will win. She will then fade into obscurity like every single god damned idol winner except Kelly Clarkson. Let's face it, being second, third or fourth is the talent position - the winners have been NOTHING but talentless hacks! :angry:

GUH! this show soooo pisses me off! i am not watching the rest of the season! i will buy chris's cd when he puts one out! and the only reason any of the other ones will make a record is because they win, NOT because they are good! its rigged and i'm pissed! chris was the best singer....the best entertainer. hope the "winner" of this AI likes spending time with reuben and fantasia in tv guide channel's Where Are They Now?.........'cause you won't have more than 15 seconds of fame after this! hope ellirot, taylor and katherine are thanking the amerian idol producers for getting rid of chris!

american idol SUCKS!!!!!!!

oh, and i can bi&%# because I VOTE!

remember the talent show FAME?, they had it set up where only one vote per household or phone number ( not quite sure just knew only 1 vote was allowed)....so until A.I. adopts this type of voting these kind of screwed up results will stay the same

You know this is my first season watching idol, and it will definitley be my last! I have been saying since Mandisa got voted out that it is BS. But now, ok I will admit Chris wasnt my favorite, but he was definitely better than Elliott and Kat, and personnally after this weeks performances Kat deserved to go home. I will finish watching the season, because I started it, but it is total crap, and I wont be back for another season!

And no I didnt vote - only because I cant (in Canada) anbd Im glad I didnt waste my money on it!

man it is sad how the networks are working this story the next day.

chris was a big favorite but he didnt relize he was really that popular/his fan forgot to vote for him. you must remember to vote all the time. the same crap they say whenever a big favorite get screwed over .

Archived