Crossing Jordan - NBC

Scuba

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
okay....jordan realizes that lu set her up and killed her man. she confrots lu, they argue and fight. lu has a gun pointed at jordan, jordan grabs for the gun and they wrestle on the ground. during the fight, lu shoots jordan in the arm, and jordan grabs the gun and shoots in lu's direction....shooting her in the back because she just turned to get up and go back after jordan......self-defense, not murder, and still in the back!

okay....jordan realizes that lu set her up and killed her man. she confrots lu, they argue and fight. lu has a gun pointed at jordan, jordan grabs for the gun and they wrestle on the ground. during the fight, lu shoots jordan in the arm, and jordan grabs the gun and shoots in lu's direction....shooting her in the back because she just turned to get up and go back after jordan......self-defense, not murder, and still in the back!

yeah yeah yeah... it only took you how many hours to come up with that??? :lol:

i still say she shoot her right between the eyes. then we can slow mo it and see lu cross eyed as she watches the bullet come towards her. :lol::lol:

• 2 months later...

The only thing I have for Crossing Jordan is the a start date.

Oct. 20, 8 pm Eastern on NBC: Crossing Jordan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Scuba hun....sit down..................

from NBC..NEW NIGHT, Fridays 8/7c Starting October 20th

However......

I can't find it on any schedule. 1 vs 100 is shown for the time slot NBC.com mentions.

Sorry :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LOVE the new ME. You think she and Nigel are going to get together? Loved the Metallica.

I'm not sure if I was Woody & Jordan together...I liked Pollack. Oh well, I'm glad it's back!!

everytime i saw the new M.E., all i can think about is her sitting in a dingy well in a dingy basement while some freak says "IT RUBS THE LOTION ALL OVER"

:fear: that movie still gives me the hibbie jibbies.

THAT'S where she's from!! OMG! that was driving me bonkers!

the new M.E. is gonna give some people troubles, but i think she'll fit in nicely.

and i loved pollack, but i would like to see jordan and woody together again!

Archived