Crossing Jordan - NBC

Scuba

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was pissed they wacked Pollock. I like him much better than Woody. I really don't like the "dynamic" Simmons character. The second she waltzed onto the set, I knew where they were going...and I didn't really like it.

Fizz, I watched up to the last 10 minutes, so I missed the non-closure. What happened??

FIZ....DO NOT READ YET!!

well francis, jordan figured out that the bartender was the one who drugged her, so she went to see him. he said some dude paid him a grand to put the powder in the martini. she asked who it was, the guy didn't know. well, jordan was beating the guy up and choking him, he broke free and ran away. as he was running, some guy in a black jacket across the street shot him and started shooting at jordan. she ran. she went to a pawn shop and bought a gun. in the alley where the bartender was shot, macy, woody, stupid lou, and nigel we looking at the body. lou made nigel run the prints on the dudes neck, they came back jordan's and now she's a fugitive, and lou's on a mission. the ending that pissed me off, was macy calling jordan's cell phone and leaving her a message. she looks at the cell phone, tosses it in the trash, and walks away. THAT'S IT, NOTHING ELSE. NO PREVIEWS, NO NOTHING!! WHERE WAS SHE GOING? WHAT ABOUT POLLACK? WHAT THE HELL???

Wait, we don't see who killed Pollack?? What a rip!!

"Stupid Lou" LOL, great name.

Did Lilly finally come to her senses and dump DA for Bug?

YES! she called off the wedding and headed straight for the morgue and told bug that she wanted him! i was soooo happy!!!

and no....no one knows who killed pollack. but did you see the part where woody said to stupid lou....we're done here, right? and she said yes, and he said....no, we're DONE here, right?? he was looking at her all serious and stuff and she looked like she wanted to cry! i loved it!

ok, as soon as scuba said "FIZ DO NOT READ YET" i skipped down to tell you that as much as i am a scoop freak, i did NOT read it yet! good for me... i am so proud.

i am going home at 3pm and watching it so then i can come back and begin bitching too!

Why do I detest Stupid Lou so much? What was she on before...maybe it stems from that... Ahhhh, I watch too much TV.

Good for Bug and Libby; however, will Bug go to Libby or stick with pretty dark haired woman with the baseball. And when will Nigel get some love...maybe stupid lou?

pssst....francis....its lily!! :blink:

and i think nigel likes bug too.....but that's just me!! HA!

i don't know what stupid lou was on, but i'll find out!

OK so i ran home and watch Crossing Jordan. I had myself thinking the worst for the ending so i guess it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. okok it sucked not having closure, but thats what all the shows do to us. they leave us hanging just to piss us off!

so, now we will come back next season to "Jordan On The Run" :lol:

but what if i don't want to wait that long????????? why couldn't they just preview stuff for me? i hate when shows leave me with that much of a cliffhanger!!!!!! ITS NOT FAIR TO ME!

:unsure:

scuba.. i feel ya. its always about ME! isnt it? I always take it personal too. maybe its in our blood. nevermind anyone else..... they are messing with ME ME ME! right? they did this to ME during a few BB seasons when they would have baseball on during BB time and a banner would come across the tv saying BB would be aired at 2:08am. WTH! that is so not fair to ME! I want it now now now. others would vcr it, dvr it, or stay up to watch it. and then there were was the "ME" group that emailed the network till our fingers were blue telling them off cause they did something so unfair to "ME".

but we know jordan is in washington DC and we know that she herself will solve this case. I bet the season premier will let us down too.

of course it will! with a cliffhanger as big as this one, there's no where to go but down!

i just hope that lu gets either fired or she has to grovel to keep her job and friends. she's just jealous of jordan and i don't like it!

Stupid Lu got on my nerves when she kept assuming Jordan had a problem with Woody seeing another woman. Even when Jordan full on kissed her (which I'm sad Nigel missed...how funny would that comment be) she still wouldn't let it go. For someone who came onto the show as a psychologist, but is now a detective (?huh?), she sure has insecurity issues.

Wasn't the season finale a few years ago when Jordan went on the lamb because of her father? Oh well. I still like Superwoman roles. Kudos Jill Hennessey!

Funny Scuba, you mentioned The Skulls. I just read a total conspiracy theorist article about Yales ultra-super-secret-cult-fraternity "Skull & Bones" and thier (including George Bush's great-grandfather Prescott Bush) involvement in the stealing of Geronimo's skull and war dress. Creapy!! Like 24's Graham's secret group creapy!!!

i don't know about the other season finale, but it does sound familiar. i just really got into this show during last season, and i'm upset it took me so long to find it! but i do watch reruns of past seasons on A&E....so i'm catching up!

ahhhhh, i see we have another good thinker here! ;) i am guessing you want jordan to shoot her with that new gun she just bought..... right in the forehead?

that way we know for sure she is dead. :lol: no coming back from that!

Archived