Celebrity Fit Club 4

Dade

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Which Celebs Are Tied to Be Fit?

The cattle call for Season 4 of VH1's Celebrity Fit Club, debuting in August, features Carnie Wilson, Vincent Pastore (The Sopranos), R&B singer Angie Stone, Nick Turturro (NYPD Blue), Erika Eleniak (Baywatch), rapper Bonecrusher, Tina Yothers (Family Ties) and Ted Lange (The Love Boat) as your bartender.

Posted by Matt Mitovich 05/6/2006 8:59 AM

So this is Carnie's what, third or forth televised attempt at losing weight. Carnie, step away from the fork and camera...thank you.

So this is Carnie's what, third or forth televised attempt at losing weight. Carnie, step away from the fork and camera...thank you.

I thought she had her stomach stapled or almost entirely removed. I know just a few years back on Jimmy Kimmel Live there were talking about here posing nude in Playboy or Hustler with her new body.... shudder the thought imo.

Guess she's fat again... surprising since she has no stomach???

I'll probably tune into the first episode to see what happened..and that'll be enough after that of this show for me.

Carnie did have her stomach stapled a few years ago. I don't know exactly how long ago, but 4 or 5 years, I'd guess.

She has since gotten married and had a baby.

Before she had the operation, she was morbidly obese ( I don't know if that's the correct term, but you know what I mean.)

I've seen her recently, and she is nowhere near as fat as she was. But she is carrying more weight than she probably would like to.

I think it's good that she will be on. Quite often people gain back a lot of weight, after this type of operation. I think a lot of people think it will solve their problems forever, but like with anything, you have to eat right and exercise in order to lose weight, and maintain the loss.

It's a risky, and serious operation. Too many people think it's the easy answer, and that if they do this, then they won't have to do anything else.

It's true that you can't eat much at first, but I have heard that your stomach can stretch back out, and you're able to eat more and more food all the time.

Can you tell I'm not a big fan of the gastric bypass? I've known people who have done it. Some have almost died from complications. For some people, I'm sure it's the best option. But for others, good old fashioned diet and exercise are what they need.

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: VH1, CELEBRITY FIT CLUB 4

Celebrity Fit Club 4, Sunday August 6 at 9 Eastern on VH1

Celebrity Fit Club is back for a fourth season as a one-hour reality show in which eight celebrities compete in two teams of four to lose weight and get in shape. In each episode, the celebrities attend a `Fit Camp' where they take part in a range of physical and motivational activities designed to shed pounds, increase team spirit and win prizes. The next day, they face the scales at a `Weigh-In Ceremony' where they'll be individually weighed in by our panel of experts: a doctor, a psychologist and fitness trainer.

This season's contestants include:

Bone Crusher, Rapper

Ted Lange, Actor, bartender Isaac on TV's The Love Boat

Angie Stone, R&B Singer

Vincent Pastore, Actor most widely known for Big Pussy on Sopranos

Carnie Wilson, singer Wilson Phillips

Nick Turturro, Actor, NYPD Blue

Tina Yothers, Actress, Family Ties

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Celebrity Fit Club Preview On VSpot

Get in shape with your favorite celebrities with an all new season of "Celebrity Fit Club." VH1's popular fitness, nutrition and drama series is back for a fourth season premiering on Sunday, August 6 at 9 PM ET/PT. The entire premiere episode will be available on VSPOT, VH1's broadband channel (http://vspot.vh1.com ) from Wednesday, August 2 - Saturday, August 5.

Ready for their chance on the giant scales, the "Celebrity Fit Club 4" cast includes Carnie Wilson(Wilson-Phillips), Vinnie Pastore (The Sopranos), Angie Stone (R & B singer), Nick Tuturro (NYPD Blue), Erika Eleniak (Baywatch), Bone Crusher (rapper), Tina Yothers (Family Ties) and Ted Lange (Love Boat). This summer will have them embarking on their own grueling fitness journeys and fighting together to reach their goals.

Also back for Season 4 are the show's host ANT and VH1's team of fitness experts. U.S. Marine trainer and drill sergeant Harvey Walden IV, author and medical correspondent Dr. Ian Smith and psychologist/body image expert Dr. Linda Papadopoulos team up to keep our celebs honest with the perfect mix of positive reinforcement and tough love.

In addition to the VSPOT sneak peek of episode one, VSPOT will be home to a host of "Celebrity Fit Club 4" exclusive content including, never-before- seen footage from the show. VH1 Mobile will also offer exclusive video clips as well as "Dr. Ian's Diet Tips," text messages for mobile phones.

"VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club 4' is a production of Granada Entertainment and VH1. Richard Hall ('Nanny 911') is executive producer and Carl Buehl as co-executive producer for Granada. Michael Hirschorn, Jim Ackerman, Matt Hanna and Caroline Perez are executive producers for VH1."

Posted by Joe Reality on August 03, 2006 at 12:02 AM

Archived