• Created
  • Last Reply

RETURNEES CONTINUED

MELINDA

188x110.jpg

Sign: Leo

Mood: Saucy

Original Season: Real World Austin

This down-home Wisconsin girl with thick roots and a kind heart, met her future roommate (and unbeknownst to her at the time, her future fianc

AND OF COURSE THE FRESH MEAT....

AVIV

188x110.jpg

Sharing dual citizenship with both Israel and the U.S., Aviv, the smallest competitor in the challenge, may also be the most trained and ready for the mission ahead. After an early graduation, Aviv joined the Israeli Air Force to fulfill what she considered to be her patriotic duty. Despite her intense tour in the military, Aviv is about to learn that nothing in life can prepare you for the Challenge!

CASEY

188x110.jpg

Casey is a doe-eyed Southern belle from Texas whose motivator to win is... breast implants! She's the first to admit she has no physical strengths and isn't particularly comfortable with people from different races, economic classes or sexual preferences. Only time will tell if Casey will sink or swim as she ventures outside the comfort zone of her privileged life in the ultimate challenge of her social and athletic abilities.

CHANDA

188x110.jpg

Simply put, Chanda is an overachiever. Being an accomplished athlete in both soccer and swimming has given her the physical discipline needed to last in the Challenge. Her talent is backed up by a confident attitude, which could also be her Achilles' heel. Athletic ability might be enough to take someone to the end, but being outspoken, honest and a dash too confidant could be enough to eliminate anyone early on. This self described "Black Barbie" will need to toe that line carefully while charming a few Kens along the way.

DIEM

188x110.jpg

You never know what you're going to get when it comes to Diem. She was raised an "army brat" and is a red-state Republican with a poli-sci degree living in liberal West Hollywood. Never afraid to let her hair down, Diem loves to hit the dance floor and rock out to heavy metal. Having to overcome huge obstacles and battles in her personal life, Diem, though sultry and slight, is in some ways a more complete and complex warrior than any of her competition.

ERIC

188x110.jpg

If Chris Farley had an MTV love child, it would be Eric: He's a big guy with an even bigger personality. Some may see his size as a hindrance on the Challenge, but there's more than one way to play the game, and his life-of-the-party persona could be enough to endear him to his teammates and carry him into the winners' circle. This single Southern charmer brings a fresh and funny perspective to the RW/RR Challenge.

EV (EVELYN)

188x110.jpg

Ev is a tough-as-nails aspiring Olympian who is risking a college softball scholarship at the University of Arizona to compete in the Challenge. She is also risking a relationship: Her girlfriend fears Ev might cheat on her with a man given the opportunity. Sports, sex, determination and a cocky attitude? Ev was made for the Challenge.

EVAN

188x110.jpg

For those who think Canadians are boring, meet Evan. He loves to provoke people and, despite being infamously cocky, is well-liked by his peers. Evan is a natural flirt and can't seem to help himself when it comes to sweet-talking the ladies, despite the fact that he has a girlfriend (yet another way he seems to constantly get himself into trouble). A dominating force on the playing field with an over-the-top winning personality, Evan is determined to plant a Canadian flag for Challenge victory.

AND THE LAST OF THE FRESH MEAT

JESSE

188x110.jpg

Jesse is, to say the least, one of the most conflicted newcomers to the challenge. While he holds firmly to his Christian faith, he simultaneously finds himself engaging in activities that directly oppose its moral teachings. With temptation lurking around every corner on the Challenge, Jesse will have his work cut out for him if he wants to stay true to his convictions -- and win the Challenge.

JOHNNIE

188x110.jpg

Johnnie is a recent graduate and already a top earning, highly motivated investment banker who wants to be remembered as the next great black entrepreneur. With accomplishments and ambitions like that, failure is not an option. With his six-day-a-week workout regime, he is a physical powerhouse who's built for fierce competition. His seemingly calm demeanor disappears completely in the heat of battle, and he will be a force to be reckoned with at the Challenge.

KENNY

188x110.jpg

Kenny is a ladies' man and more than your average meathead. He's a natural-born leader who loves competition and has been known to get in trouble for his aggressive personality -- but his mischievous grin tends to save the day when he's gone too far. He's bursting with confidence -- with a crass sense of humor -- and is famous for his arrogant attitude. And his slick charm will be the perfect cover for a smart and cunning competitor who's aiming to steal the attention -- and the money

LINETTE

188x110.jpg

Linette is a tropical South Floridian who loves attention, and being newly single, she is sure to win it from the male challengers. Though she may seem innocent, this hot-blooded Latin girl's heritage surfaces with a fiery temper when she's crossed, so her competition better beware. This beauty has bite!

RYAN

188x110.jpg

The chance to win serious cash is a huge motivator for Ryan, whose year of bouncing from job to job was punctuated with the break up from his long-time boyfriend. Although he is loyal, Ryan is known for his extremely manipulative behavior and sass, which will come in handy on the Challenge. He can dazzle people with his humor and witty banter, but will that be enough to get him across the finish line?

AND THEN THIS DUDE

TJ LAVIN

188x110.jpg

When you think of TJ Lavin, think incredible talent. Growing up in Las Vegas, TJ was drawn to BMX racing as a young child, and showed potential as a top contender almost immediately. He soon discovered dirt jumping and before long found almost unparalleled success, having been crowned the "King of Dirt" in 1995. In the X Games he has medaled several times over, taking the bronze three times, the silver once, and the gold twice, his most recent medal being in 2004. He has also been a DK Dirt Circuit Champ, a champion in the Gravity Games, and a CFB Champion.

Outside of his successes on the track, TJ has also developed a plethora of talents off the track. He has appeared on Cribs, hosted The Gauntlet 2 and stared in a documentary film, White Knuckle Extreme. He was also featured in his own video game, MTV Sports: TJ Lavin's Ultimate BMX.

Lavin is also a music producer. He has a studio in his home, and has worked with several young talents who are on the rise in the music industry, as well as producing his own tracks. He has shown a real gift for music, having taught himself to play the piano purely by ear. TJ Lavin is truly a young man on the make, poised to launch him self to even greater heights in the very near future.

Want more TJ? Check out Movies on MTV.com to get a look inside the life of this amazing dirt jumper.

Check out White Knuckle Extreme: A Film About TJ Lavin

Okay seriously, there have been how many Real Worlds and Road Rules...why do they insist on regurgitating the same ol' people. Seriously, I think the only reason Coral is back is she can't hold down a real job. And why bring back Tonya, Tina and Katie? Besides not the being fittest "competitors", their cat-fights are just boring.

Oh, BTW - what does MTV have against 30 year olds? I've noticed that the people with no age attached to their profile are a wee bit older than 25. What gives??

Also, I ask such questions as I watch the next season...what is wrong with me?? Why so I love televised trainwrecks so?? :(

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Fresh Meat Challenge debuts tonight

The 12th Challenge season begins tonight, and since the cancelled/on hiatus Road Rules no longer provides people to participate, producers had to look at other options. Thus, the Fresh Meat season was born, and it kicks off at 10 p.m. ET tonight.

Twelve of our favorite no-lifers, including Coral, Derrick, and Tonya, will be paired with 12 brand-new cast members who are basically just viewers. They

Blackcat, you should definately check it out. It's drama, drama, drama. If you haven't seen any of the other challenges or real world/road rules, you might not enjoy it as much as the rest of us, but like Neb said it's got some pretty cool challenges. Plenty of fights and hook ups.

I am sure they will repeat it sometime. They also repeat it right before the new one airs (monday nights at 10 est)

I liked it!! I liked how the voting in worked. A Lot of op to piss people off :) And I was so glad that someone from Austin went! i hated that season of the RW. Kinda would like to see Melinda stay cause her partner is HOT

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker on Morty's since last year's Big Brother and finally decided to join :D

Is it just me or is Wes trying to be like Abram from the past challenges with his little hair do (I mean hair don't) ?? His comments to his partner were mean too (so she's not that physically strong, you don't have to make her feel bad about it). I don't care for him.

I was sooooo happy to see that Ev girl on the Fresh Meat team get kicked off right away "I'm calling the shots"... ummm... sure... buh bye! :lol:

I was so happy to see Coral and Evan win both challenges. I also was glad to see an Austin alumn leave. I'd like to see Wes go next, he's a big jerk. I love Tina! So glad to have her back. I think this is gonna be an awesome challenge. I also love how Johnny talks crap to Tonya. Although, I'm sure she's used to it.

Archived