ABC Free Episode?

blahblahblah

I tried watching it a few (ok alot) of times but it ends right when Locke hits F-Henry on the head with his crutch. It goes to a commercial and thats the end of it.........WHAT THE.....?

It doesnt show the whole episode...Has anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

It worked for me. Did you see the Tylenol Commercial? At the bottom of the screen it says click here to continue watching the show. That's the only thing I can think of.

tylenol8oc.jpg

when I watch it .....the commercial is only showing half of the screen so I dont even see the bottom. There is no scrolly thingy on the side to move it up or down....hmmmm Maybe I should try to restart my computer and try again...oh yeah Jem is there a fast forward botton there too or do you have to watch the whole episode without fastforwarding....?

P.S. cute little kitty

There is a fast forward, it's at the bottom of the screen just under the video (I never took a screen cap of it). But if you use it you still have to watch the adds before you can go to the next section. :lol:

When I watched the Tylenol add, it was full screen. Are you able to maximize the screen at all?

Archived