"I Pity The Fool"

Dade

Courtesy of: CBSNEWS, ENTERTAINMENT

Mr. T Returns To Television

NEW YORK, May 2, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image1579745g.jpg

Mr. T in 2002 (AP Photo/Ron Frehm)

Fast Fact

Mr. T's new TV series will offer help to people struggling with personal or professional problems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(CBS/AP) If Dr. Phil can dispense advice, why not Mr. T?

The TV Land network announced today that it will start "I Pity the Fool," a series where "The A-Team" star travels across the country dispensing inspiration and advice.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Mr. T. said that "the 'T' stands for talking." And that's what he's going to do: "talk it up."

In the series, which debuts in October, Mr. T will offer help to people struggling with personal or professional problems.

The former TV star rejects any comparisons with Dr. Phil, adding: "You're a fool

• 5 months later...

Courtesy of: MEDIAWEEK

Yahoo to Stream I Pity the Fool

Mike Shields

OCTOBER 05, 2006 -

For the next six days, Yahoo will be completely free of any Jibba Jabba.

From Oct. 5 through Oct. 10, Yahoo TV is streaming the premiere episode of TV Land's new series, I Pity The Fool, which stars 1980s icon Mr. T. The new show, which features Mr. T serving as a motivational adviser to various individuals, is set to debut on TV Land on Oct. 11 at 10 p.m. EST.

Besides the first episode of I Pity, Yahoo TV is also featuring a variety of extra clips from the show, including Rules for Fools - during which Mr. T provides tips on finding success and public speaking. TVLand.com is also showcasing clips from the show, while providing fans with the opportunity to participate in a live chat with T and even send friends Mr. T-Mail: i.e. video e-card's featuring the mohawked-muscleman.

Archived