Biggest Loser 3

Dade

Lord, please don't let Kai win! I think it would be awesome if Wylie or Jaron won, especially Wylie so he could rub it in Kai and Heather's faces! He was on the chopping block a while back b/c the girls literally had the red team by the cahones, and I would so love it if he ended up on top!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitley agree that Bob has got to go, he is definitley this season biggest whiner!!

As for who wins, it would be great if Eric won, he has been doing great, but you may be right it does look like Kai may win, I know I am in the minority here, but I dont mind her, so it wouldnt bug me to much if she won. I really dont have a favorite, so I am looking more forward to just seeing how they all turned out then seeing who actually wins.

I'm rooting for Eric, too. It seems that the more weight he loses, the more he is able to push himself.

But in the long run, any winner is fine with me. I think this show is great for morale. I'd love to see a spin-off for all of us who need to drop, say, 30 pounds. Get the gym franchises to set up a program and feature the biggest loser from each area.

It bothers me that Wylie was targeted by the girls at the very begining, yet he still aligns himself with them. He doesn't have enough of a backbone for me to root for him. Eric is the only one who has made tough, self-preservation choices (although he screwed up last night) so my fingers will be crossed for him. I hope the girls go home and pig out on Haagan Dazs and pork rinds. My toes will be crossed that they're both carrying some water weight at the final weigh in.

It was awhile ago, but I still can't get Heather screaming on that cruise ship out of my head! She is the least likely to win. And, my least favorite to win.

I don't really like anyone. Heather and Erik are probably my least favorites, because they played 'the game' so seriously, that they actually gained when they knew they would be safe. And anyone who's ever tried to lose weight, whether it be 10 pounds, or 100, knows that it isn't a game. Matt did it last year too, and I really didn't like it. I wish their trainers would get on them more about that, and discourage them from doing that.

And Matt is still struggling. He admitted as much. And I don't think him getting so lean, in order to win the competiton last year, did him any favors either. It's obvious he's no where near that lean now. I know it's a constant battle for everyone, but I think Matt's weight fluctuates a lot, and that's not healthy for you either.

So, to make a long post even longer -- I don't really care who wins. But I can't wait to see how everyone did!

Seeing the final results is the best part. LOL I liked that they went into the schools but they didnt show a follow up to the kids. (or did I miss it?). I am hoping that it was happened recently and that we will see results on the next show.

I lost 35 lbs since June and it has been an eating habit change not a diet. I agree with you Ivy, weightloss is not a game and this shouldnt be 'played' only when it benefits them. I am reallly looking forward to see how Kia and Heather do out in the real world. I dont think Heather will do that good without someone pushing her.

Well I am rooting for either Eric or Kai, I know most dont like Kai too much, but I dont mind her, and I like her a lot more than Heather, lol, yeah I cant get her screaming on the boat out of my head either!!

Did anyone see the previews for the finale?? They showed what the final four looked like, I actually rewound it to see it again, the only two I can remember are Wylie and Kai and they both looked buff, looks like it may be a tight finale. I dont really think its fair to hope the girls get fat, I hope all four of them kick butt so that it really is an exciting finale!

The reunion show is absolutely amazing

Poppi from New Jersey won $50,000 out of the 34 at home contestants.

Right now, it's down to brian and Jaron to win $100,000 out of the eliminated contestants

And later, the producers are teasing us saying one of the final four won't make it onto the scale! wtf?

Brian won $100,000, he lost the most weight percentage out of the eliminated players

Erik won the biggest loser losing 214 pounds and about 55%.

Kai was in 2nd. She lost about 117 pounds i think

Wylie was in 3rd. He lost about 128 pouunds

Heather couldn't weigh in because she's 5 months pregnant, but she got a nursery from the producers.

Congrats to Erik - he did an amazing job, and also to Kai, she looked gorgeous!!

It was great seing able to see so many before and afters - look like everyone tried pretty hard, for the most part.

Poppy did great, I was happy for her that she won the $50,000. And holy cow did Brian look different! I didnt even recognize him! Congrats to all the Losers!!!

I missed the finale...is there a place online where we can see pics of them now?

The first thing my husband asked when they showed Brian was, "Did he get sick?" That was totally amazing!!

Archived