Biggest Loser 3

Dade

I wouldn't mind seeing Somethin from Flavor of Low go on that show. haha!

But yea, the trainers are acting like asses. The way they criticized Adrian and Jaron for not finishing the task was uncalled for. The bricks were too many and the others have been outcasting them.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I was upset by the way the new girl was acting but then I got to thinking back on the rest of the show and her behavoir isnt any differnt then the rest of them had at the beginning of the show. I do hope she pulls it together.

I found an article that stated that Matt and Suzy from Season 2 are Pregnant.

Biggest Loser

OK I may get yelled at for this, but I kinda disagree, for one the trainers do know what they are doing and talking about, its their career/life. Sure these poeple lost all the weight on their own at home, but like the trainers mentioned, do you really think it was realistic, something they could do forever and be happy with?? The newbies werent even open to it at first, I mean why bother coming back if you know everything better?? They had to almost be forced to try it out. they wanted to come back to the ranch so they should embrace it and learn new things, not cry every two seconds that they know better. JMO! :D

Uh, hummmmm. . . maybe they came back to. . . WIN THE MONEY??? Duh.

And in case you don't remember, before the finale ALL the contestants have to go home and diet and train on their own. The newbies definitely have an advantage there.

Well Duh?? Silly me, but to win you have to be the biggest loser, so take all the help you can get, why be close minded and stubborn??? Grow up and take it all in and use it to your advantage!!!!

And yes I do remember that they all go home and diet and train by themselves, so why not get some help now and learn new things? Its always better to have more options, so they have new things to try and not get bored.

You're not getting it. It made no sense for the trainers to name call and criticize the newbies for not wanting to change their routine. They've been doing better on their own than the ranch contestants have been doing with the trainers. Bob & Kim lashed out because their cover was blown. You can do it on your own without the benefit of the almighty trainer.

Actually I am getting it, of course you can do it at home, I mean its not the first season, we know it can be done. People do it all the time at home with nothing to do with this show. But besides that, why piss and moan, instead of just giving it a try, and learning something new. Im not saying one is better than the other I am just saying they knew what they were in for coming back to the ranch so they need to get over it.

The newbies need to get over it? Are we watching the same show? Instead of being insulted and shunned, these newcomers should be praised for doing a damn good job without all the fancy state-of-the-art equipment and the luxury of 24 hour workouts. The conceited "you can't do it without me" trainers and the "only we deserve to be here" ranch contestants need to get over it.

T

he newbies need to get over it? Are we watching the same show? Instead of being insulted and shunned, these newcomers should be praised for doing a damn good job without all the fancy state-of-the-art equipment and the luxury of 24 hour workouts. The conceited "you can't do it without me" trainers and the "only we deserve to be here" ranch contestants need to get over it

Bravo! :D

Marty looks fantastic now. I was really surprised that Erik voted for him though. I thought their friendship would have counted for more than the money, but I guess not.

And I think that new girl needs to suck it up and quit her whining. Her outburst at the challenge really annoyed me.

Oh my god. Would you leave the poor newbies alone? Since I missed the outburst while trying to watch another show at the same time, I can only guess it came after the cycling challenge where she and Jaron were coldly shown their pecking order in an unfair 5 to 2 fight. If that is when her outburst occurred, then I admire her restraint.

Life ain't fair, but they are both still in the game. I find I dislike more people this season than I like.

I dislike Heather, Kai, Erik

I like Jaron (and Marty :()

I still don't have an opinion of Adrian and Wylie... but if I had to say whether I dislike them or like them, I dislike Adrian and like Wylie.

Well, I really wanted Marty to be the biggest loser, but I'm so glad that he was able to continue with his weight loss at home, and he looked GORGEOUS! All those muscles, oh my god!

To an extent, I can sympathize with Adrian and Jaron. They came into this immediately in the position of the bad guys. The others felt threatened by them b/c they lost more weight at home and are big obstacles to them winning the game. Which I can understand, b/c if I were on the show, busting my butt, and these people came on who didn't have to be away from their families and friends, and who lost more weight than I did, I would be upset too. BUT, the others should also understand that it was probably to an extent much harder on the newbies to lose their weight at home, with all the temptations and without the benefit of round the clock trainers and doctors. They are playing an emotional game right now and targetting the newbies instead of being strategic and taking out those that are possible threats.

On the other hand, the new girl Adrian is grating my nerves. She's done nothing but complain since she's been there. And the last challenge was just the final straw for me. She should just suck it up and do what she has to do. Either she wants to be there or she doesn't.

I wasn't surprised that Erik voted Marty off, but I was disappointed that he did. It was a strategic move on his part, and if you recall his previous actions (purposing gaining 3lbs when he was teamed with Kai, voting his team member Bobby off,and voting Marty to move down during the bicycle challenge) then you should have seen this one coming a mile away. I expected this more from Heather and Kai though; and they actually came to Marty's rescue and voted to keep him, which is so ironic.

The newbies need to get over it? Are we watching the same show? Instead of being insulted and shunned, these newcomers should be praised for doing a damn good job without all the fancy state-of-the-art equipment and the luxury of 24 hour workouts. The conceited "you can't do it without me" trainers and the "only we deserve to be here" ranch contestants need to get over it

I never said they didnt do a good job. yes they deserve praise for what they did, so does anyone who looses that much weight. But get over it, you are at the ranch now and need to go with it, adn remember they werent at home along, they had all kinds of help, from trainers and the biggest loser site, if you remember at the beginning they were given stuff to help them with it, they also had the bonus of being at home with their families.

If Adrian doesnt want to work with the trainers then she doesnt have to, she is welcome to do it on her own as she has been told, but stop with the whining and crying, everytime we see her she is crying abotu something.

I also agree the ranch contestants were put off by new people coming in, but I am sure all of us would feel the same way too, I am sure a lot of that was more out of fear, as the newbies did do so well at home. And the trainers.. well of course they are high on themselves, thats a given. But really Adrian needs to take it down about 10 notches, I actually like Jaron, he is taking it as a learning experience and trying it out, not freaking everytime something may be difficult. As for the chalange being unfair, as cajonboiler said, life isnt fair!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god. Can we have a call-in vote to get rid of Trainer Bob? His tantrum over Eric voting for Marty was way out of control. I couldn't believe how selfish he was behaving. Someone needs to sit him down and explain that this show is not about him. He is not competing for the prize. Eric showed great restraint. I would have told him to go eff himself.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

NBC orders fourth season of The Biggest Loser

NBC began casting for The Biggest Loser 4 five months ago, but the network only today announced that the show had been picked up for a fourth season.

NBC

Archived