Biggest Loser 3

Dade

Guest StarBaby

OMG Blackcat. When you watch it, be sure and watch the part at the end where they show the person who got booted and how they are doing now. It was freakin amazing. I won't say anymore, so I don't spoil anything for you, but it will make you say WOW for sure.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like watching people lose weight too and I don't really have a favorite yet either. The girls on the red team are annoying the hell out of me. Thai is the worst out of all of them. It was also a stupid decision to get rid of Amy. She's lost more of her percentage than Erik has. I don't think the blue team sausage fest is going to last much longer... (however, I was watching the previews for the show and when they showed "In two weeks when 2 people return..." One person from one of the teams was not there... I think I know who leaves next week.)

*Possible Spoiler*

I think the red team will lose next week and the guy with the really long hair goes home. Is his name Ken?

I'm a big fan of this show. I was disappointed last week, when they focused so much on the red team's whining and complaining. I don't mind it when it gets emotional, because it is an emotional thing to be separated from your family, and having such a dramatic change in your lifestyle. But it seemed to be more like other reality shows, for awhile there, showing all the unnecessary drama and nastiness.

But this week's show was much better, and very inspiring. I still can't stand the red team women. I can't believe Ken quit the challenge like that. He could still walk, so he might as well have at least attemted to finish, at least until the blue team had crossed the finish line. It just wasn't very smart of him, because his team mates are going to remember that, next time they lose a weigh in. I'm not sure they'll buy his excuses, or be able to forgive him. His hope might be if they get mad at a different team mate. The more recent offence will probably seem worse to them.

Kai needs to quit being such an immature little snot, and learn to be supportive of everyone. Even though it is a competition, everyone is winning by losing, and they should all be decent enough to happy for everyone who loses---- even if you have to fake it. But her eye rolls and dirty looks have got to go! At least we didn't have to listen to Heather screaming, ( screeching) as much this week!

I'm surprised they voted off Amy. I guess I thought this team was close enough, and up front enough with each other, that they would have at least told her ahead of time. The other girls knew it was coming. It also didn't really make sense to boot her and not Eric. I suppose they figure since Eric has so much more to lose, he's bound to kick it into gear and start putting up some big numbers.

Eh -- oh well. Amy was honest and decent about it, and she really showed them all by how great she did on her own. She looks, and sounds great! Can't wait to see her at the finale.

I was really impressed with the number this week. The blue team lost the challenge so 2 had to have no trainer for 72 hours and the other 2 had to eat out for 72 hours. They still lost sooo much weight.

Yes Ken went home but in his clip he had lost an additional 72 lbs for a total of 148 lbs. WOW

Next week two go home but two from the home challenge come back. The announcement says that the returning two have lost more then the people at the ranch did.

So, the contestants on the ranch don't realize that 2 of the first 36 at home are going to come and take 2 of their places? That ought to be interesting to see their reaction. It also sounds like the ones sent home have lost more weight that the ones at the ranch. I'm glad to hear it! That proves it -- you don't have to go on a show like TBL -- you don't have to have a personal trainer. I hope it encourages and empowers all kinds of people to take control and get healthy!

I don't think the two returnees replace two of the teams' members, Ivy. I think they are each just added to the existing teams. And I'm assuming it's at the beginning of the week (show), not at the end.

Previews said next weeks show is at 8pm Eastern instead of at 9pm Eastern.

By the time I realized it was THE Brian and not one of the off ranch contestants he was done. WOW 118 lbs!!

I don't like the attidudes, the off ranchers worked just as hard or harder then the ranchers did. Lighten up!!

Whine whine -- 'It's not fair!!"

Huh? What's not fair? The guys at home had to continue living their normal lives and make the same big changes those at the ranch did. They did it on their own too, using what they learned on the ranch.

Boohoo hoo--- can't stand the women left on the ranch! ( Kai and Heather)

I think the new contestants have a higher percentage of weight loss than those at the ranch! How cool is that?

Yeah, I'm not liking Kai too much either. I stopped rooting for the red team after the girls banded together to get rid of a guy. The blue team has so much more heart (outside of voting off what's her name) and they band together more as a family.

It's going to be interesting to see how things go with the new players. I can kind of see how the other players are upset, b/c they've had to be away from their families and such, but that is the choice they made, and had the others been chosen, that would have been their choice as well. It was probably harder for them b/c they didn't have round the clock trainers and people to help them cook their meals and count calories. I think right now my favorite is Marty, I just like him, not to mention I think he will look really good after he loses all the weight (he already has a cute face!)

I was amazed by Brian too, I also thought he was anohter at home contestant - congrats to him!!

I am sad because my two favs got voted off the last two weeks, so I am hoping I will really like the new people, and have someone new to cheer for!

I hope the new people get to stick around. I don't like the remaining girls' attitudes at all. To me, it's like they're playing the game too hard, and not recognizing the wonderful gift they've been given. I 'm not sure that they look at is as a great opportunity, as much as they want to WIN!!!

I thought the two newbies hung in there pretty well. And I was pleased to see Kai decide to be generous and helpful.

Of course someone had to get the load of bricks to transfer, but I think it was a bit unfair for everyone to be so vocal about not finishing the challenge. They could have offered to help.

It's tough to break into such a close-knit new group. Bravo!

The trainers have become my new favorite people to hate on this show. If the newbies didn't want to train with them, they're stupid??? How old are these people? The contestants' attitudes are bad enough, but having the trainers gang up on you is just too much.

I agree, they should be taking this chance to show people that they can lose weight at home but here are the common mistakes and show ways to make our at home methods healthy and sustainable. Instead they seem to think no one can lose weight and keep it off without them. There were as bad as the contestants that have been at the ranch the whole time. Why do they think people coming back is so unfair? If these were people just starting, perhaps they would be correct. These new contestants earned it! It's not unfair.

I wouldn't mind seeing new trainers on this show next season.

Archived