Hidden Immunity Idol

jen867

Maybe someone can help end a big debate beween my family. At least, I hope so. If Terry is voted for next week and he has the hidden Immunity and the necklace who goes home? Do they vote again?, or is it the person with the most other votes in that tribal vote?, or the person with the most votes including all prevous tribal councils? Hope you can help.

This is what could happen .. .. ...

If someone besides Terry Wins Immunity .. ..

Casaya would vote out Terry, Terry would play the immunity idol. If all 6 Casaya members vote

for Terry, then Terry's vote would be the sole vote to decide who goes home.

Most likely, he would vote for Aras, which means Aras needs to win immunity next week.

Also, i think it would not be a good idea for the Casaya 6 to vote any of their people if Terry does

not win immunity. Its too close to Jury time

If Terry Wins Immunity . . . ..

This would definatly means one of the Casaya 6 will go, and they will have to vote one of their own out.

This is where Terry could try to get his angenda played, and get of of the Casaya 6 to vote for who

he wants out. I think they all (except shane) wants aras out, so i dont think it would be that hard.

Many of us have heard that the Immunity Idol if used , will be re-hidden and can come back into play if found again. Here is the proof.

v6p1204no.jpg

The real question is , does it get used before final 4 so can be used again or not ? How much time is there left for that to happen ?

Just more info for our readers to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Many people have asked the question about when the hidden immunity idol is no more good... Well I found this on the CBS site... It will tell you in the last line when it's no good...

With four clues uncovered, Terry wastes no time searching high and low for the hidden Immunity Idol. After trekking the expanse of the island, his search takes him back to where it all started: a clearing high on Exile Island. Pondering the "why" in the very first clue, Terry spots a Y-shaped tree at the edge of the clearing. Using his machete as a shovel, Terry digs deep into the muddy earth until he finally hits something solid. Unearthing a mud-caked wooden crate, Terry hastily pries open the box to reveal the coveted Immunity Idol, which will keep him safe from the vote through the Final Four!

that's all fine, but if he uses it before then, i thought i read somewhere that they will rehide it for someone to find again. was this false information, a figment of my imagination, or the truth? anyone know?!

I remember hearing and reading that somewhere, they said that if it is used before the final 4 they will rehide it, for someone else to find, lol I cant help but laugh becasue if they did rehide it, it would probably be Terry who finds it again!

Wouldn't it be interesting to see him use it even if he does win the individual immunity. He has the power to decided just who goes to the final three with him.

OK, let me think this through. As long as Aras doesn't win the immunity challenge the next time, he could still be voted out. It would have to go like this. Terry wins immunity, Cirie is voted out. Terry is naturally immune, he gives the hidden idol to Cirie to save her.........there was Terry's one vote for Aras.........bingo, Aras is out, Terry and the girls to the final 3. Terry wins final immunity and chooses which girl to take.........friggin Danielle has aligned with him finally so he chooses her over Cirie to the final two and Danielle wins. YUCK, hate my own scenario.

Juve...I have to agree with your scenario too. I think thats exactly how its going to play out..Danielle just doesn't do a thing for me. She's been more of a mouth piece than anything else. Lazy...

Archived