Did anyone else notice...

Did anyone else notice that when Andrea got fired tonight and walked out and got in the car it wasn't raining and also when they did shots of the outside of the car, it wasn't raining. But when they should her talking it was raining because you could see the back glass and it hard rain drops all over it and if you could see through the windows you would notice that it looked like it was wet outside. I have always heard that the walking out part was filmed pretty early in the show, but they waited to do the cab interview till later because they are talking about why they got fired. Tonight just proved it. Does everyone think she should have left tonight? Because I sure do, she isn't a people person and that is what did her in. I don't really have a idea who will win this time, usually I am pretty good at picking a winner, but this time nothing. Oh well just a guess who it will be.

Did anyone else notice that when Andrea got fired tonight and walked out and got in the car it wasn't raining and also when they did shots of the outside of the car, it wasn't raining. But when they should her talking it was raining because you could see the back glass and it hard rain drops all over it and if you could see through the windows you would notice that it looked like it was wet outside. I have always heard that the walking out part was filmed pretty early in the show, but they waited to do the cab interview till later because they are talking about why they got fired. Tonight just proved it. Does everyone think she should have left tonight? Because I sure do, she isn't a people person and that is what did her in. I don't really have a idea who will win this time, usually I am pretty good at picking a winner, but this time nothing. Oh well just a guess who it will be.

Guess they do all that sneaky stuff because they can get away it - didn't notice a thing! :lol:

Yeah, she was very bossy and condescending but for some reason I thought she'd make it to the final 4 - probably because of what you said about the other candidates looking so lame. I really liked Rebecca a couple of weeks ago, but wasn't so impressed with her tonight.

Maybe she shouldn't have made it to the final two, BUT, once again Donald didn't fire the person responsible for the failure. Ivanka was getting very close to making the point to fire Allie until the girls started thier gang bang. Poor decisions and poor judgement on Allie's part were the cause of tonight's loss.

To stay on topic, no I didn't notice the rain; good eye.

I noticed the rain, and I just figured it was either crappy NY weather or Andrea's "Team" pouring salt on her wound. Synergy is a piece of work. Although I can't say that Andrea was my favorite, but she was less deserving to go home than Allie.

I was kind of shocked Ivanka took Allie's tone the way she did. I was surprised Trump took it. Just like in high school, Allie has proven she has great bullying skills!!

Way to go! :rolleyes:

Archived