Exile Island: Week 11

mikede

CBS Website

Excitment over a reward challenge reaches a new level when the winners learn they can compete in a second reward. Which lucky Survivor walks away with this season biggest reward so far.

As the winner of all three individual immunity challenges, Terry knows he must win to stay in the game. Will he be able to win his fourth straight immunity, or will the former Casayas finally knock him off his throne.

As the finale nears, survivors begin to focus on Pro's and Con's of alliances. Can Terry finally talk any of the survivors into being his ally?

I think Terry's going to get Aras to join him. Aras seems to be the kind of guy that would fall for the "Your teammates don't respect you, they don't do anything, you've shown your a threat to them, but I will take you to the final 2 because we are both physically dominant men..." type of arguement. I think all Aras needs is a little ego stroking and he'll join with anyone.

I think Terry will also garner sympathy from the others booting him out of reward challenges. It sure made me start rooting for him.

Besides Colby have the past car winners been pretty lame ducks when it comes to Survivor? I remember Cindy winning, but that's really all I remember about Cindy. This makes me think that Danielle or Courtney will when the car and get voted out.

I'l too lazy to wade through archives, can someone jog my memory...........who was Sean?

Another car winner who was voted out on the same episode he won the car was the black guy on Thailand, I can't remember his name.

Fairly nice guy but not the strongest palyer.

I just thought of his name! Ted.

Archived