Guest ranster627

I would love to meet Leonard Nimoy!

Also on my wish list:

The cast of QAF

President and Mrs. Clinton

all of the group ABBA

Bill Maher

Anderson Cooper

"Jack" from Will and Grace (the character :wink: )

anyone from the cast of LOST

and Majel Barrett Roddenberry

Guest ranster627

for us here in Canada, the premiere is tomorrow so make sure you come back and spoil us!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest essence

Would love to meet Orlando Bloom....next in line would be George Clooney.Do i have taste or what???:-)

Kahlil Gibran, I love all his writings. He has a romantic, pure soul and I love how he appreciated and found beauty in all life. He was very out spoken about man's greed and the various injusitces that were presented before him. To be so at that time was very brave, but just one example at how much he loved and regarded life and simplicity.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xoxobabegurlxoxo
Kahlil Gibran, I love all his writings. He has a romantic, pure soul and I love how he appreciated and found beauty in all life. He was very out spoken about man's greed and the various injusitces that were presented before him. To be so at that time was very brave, but just one example at how much he loved and regarded life and simplicity.

Wow....if I could meet anyone I would have to meet my mom because she died when I was only 9 years old. I would also love to meet Nick and Drew Lachey along with their wifes. I would also love to meet Tyrese Gibson...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name