Dancing with the Stars 3

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Dancing with the Stars 3 offers a maximum salary of $245,000 to a celebrity

Ever wonder why Dancing with the Stars isn

I figured it out and for 8 weeks at 40hrs a week its $765.63 an hour.

I am in the wrong business. ;)

Gosh-- those poor underpaid celebrities! Kind of like that basketball player -- whoever he was-- complaining his multi - million dollar contract wasn't enough because " he had mouths to feed!! " Eh -- it was something like that anyway. Celebs are so freaking over-paid, they can't even appreciate $245,000! Just a pittance huh! They have no idea what it's like in the real world do they?

Plus the exposure they get from the show is almost as good as getting paid. A lot of them have moved on to projects I don't think they would have gotten had they not appeared on the show. But it would be nice to see the winner get a million dollars and bring it inline with most other major reality shows. For a million dollars Mater P may have been motivated to do better or at least try.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I missed the first show... UGH!!! Caught the elimination round last night though... it's hard to judge but, it looks like the right person left. Seemed if the guy sits in a chair for 1/2 a song, it's only fair that he be the first to leave.

However, what I'm really inquiring about is one of the dancers from the last two years. She was my favorite because she just seemed so darn sweet. I can't remember her name so I'm hoping one of you can tell me what happened to her (or if I just missed her last night) Anyways, she was with Joey McIntyre (I think that's his name, from New Kids on the Block) the first year and she had the misfortune of having MasterP last year. Can anyone help me out here... I hope she just changed her hair or something and I didn't recognize her last night?!?!

I have the first Dancing With the Stars show DVR'd. I have so much to chatch up on my DVR list after Big Brother. I love Dancing with the stars and think I will spend some time over here. I am also a Survivor nut and may watch TAR this year. So I am going behond the Big Brother boards this year. Something I have never done. :unsure:

Thanks Rejuv, that's her name and thanks for the info... here's rooting for Harry to "loosen up"... haha

Well, I think you mean Master P -- unless they are the same person -- I dunno --- too many P's!

No one was as bad as him, in attitude. Even the ones who couldn't dance tried, and had fun. No one stomped around the state like Frankenstein, like the P did last season.

The right person left. He really could not dance, and was probably glad to go!

Archived