Barnaby Jones, I think...

Guest Mike Creech

Guest Mike Creech

I seem to remember an episode of Barnaby Jones or maybe even a TV movie where a married couple that lives on a lake are arguing in a row boat and the woman falls overboard. The husband tries to reach the oar to her but she drowns anyway. A bystander just happened to be filming (before videotape) and in watching the film, a detective that I seem to think was Buddy Ebson, thinks that the man was not trying to rescue her but hit her with the oar. In reality, they were trying to fake her death to collect insurance money and he ends up killing her anyway. Does anyone remember this? I would like to try and find it because my grandfather and I were watching this show the night before he passed away and he really enjoyed it. I was only about 12 years old and would like to see it again. Thanks for any help and if you could e-mail me personally, I would appreciate it. mcreech@indy.rr.com

I seem to remember an episode of Barnaby Jones or maybe even a TV movie where a married couple that lives on a lake are arguing in a row boat and the woman falls overboard. The husband tries to reach the oar to her but she drowns anyway. A bystander just happened to be filming (before videotape) and in watching the film, a detective that I seem to think was Buddy Ebson, thinks that the man was not trying to rescue her but hit her with the oar. In reality, they were trying to fake her death to collect insurance money and he ends up killing her anyway. Does anyone remember this? I would like to try and find it because my grandfather and I were watching this show the night before he passed away and he really enjoyed it. I was only about 12 years old and would like to see it again. Thanks for any help and if you could e-mail me personally, I would appreciate it. mcreech@indy.rr.com

http://www.tv.com/barnaby-jones/echo-of-a-...97/summary.html

Enjoy it Mike!!! ;)

Archived