Who Do You WANT To Win????

Guest ranster627

Hmmm... let me think? HAHAHHA gotcha

B O B I C E

Vonzell and Nadia have already gone home....I don't really care who wins this popularity contest now.

If I HAD to choose one, I would choose Bo. He's the lesser of two evils. Carrie has no personality or stage presence. Bo, at least, knows how to entertain people.

:D

Guest ranster627
Vonzell and Nadia have already gone home....I don't really care who wins this popularity contest now.

I couldn't agree more :!:

i think bo is too old to be new person in the entertainment buisness, i mean you are supposed to start when you like in your 20s. carrie only gives a boring performance when she sings slow songs that you really dont go out there and dance to. i mean bo gave a great performance during is non-band song. right. uhh no

AI was a popularity contest? Man.. CBS should have posted phone numbers on the screen to let people vote on them if that was the case...

And this isn't "Rising Star".. this is American Idol..

Carrie sings well.. but she has no personality.

Bo sings well.. and has lots of charisma and that translates into personality.

His age has nothing to do with it. Regardless how this last vote turns out.. Bo is clearly the IDOL...

I may not know who I want to win but I DO KNOW that I dont want to see DAVID HASSELHOFF!!??!! What's next Alan Thicke singing the theme from Growing Pains or Tootie singing the Facts of Life. Talk about CHEEEESEEEEE factor!!

Guest ranster627

Carrie NEEDED the win, Bo will be better off without the title and surpass Carrie just like Clay!

On Kelly Clarkson's first cd she did a duet with Tamarya Gray that was really awesome. I hope Carrie includes a duet with Bo on her first :wink:

BTW Anyone notice that Carrie and A-Fed always seem especially chummy?? Things the make you go HMMMMM

Guest ranster627

I see no reason for the Accounting firm not to post all the totals now that this contrived season is over!