Former Winners on Big Brother All Stars

Brekkie Boy

Winners on BB All Stars  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Should former winners be on BB All Stars?

• Yes - they should automatically go in the house
    • Yes - if they are selected by the viewers
    • No - they will be obvious targets and voted out!

The poll explains everything - should the winners go in the house?

Perhaps as winners they should automatically qualify for BB All Stars - or at least go through the same selection process as the other ex-HMs.

On the other hand, I think Survivor showed the former winners are too big a target and get voted out ASAP - in many ways making a mockery of the show when the All Star champion isn't a former champion themselves!

I voted for No. But not because they will be targets alone. I think that the winners have had their time in the spotlight and someone else who didn't win should get the chance. The selection should be from the 1st evicted houseguest to the 3rd place.

I think the viewers should be able to vote who goes in for BB All stars but I would say automatically that winners should go in. That would make them major targets. That's not to say though that obvious fan favorites that are voted in wouldn't be targets also. Take Janelle for example. Because she was so popular, people would try to get her out the first week. But Janelle has staying power, I'll give her that, so she would rise to the challeng.

Of course they should come back this is called All Stars. Which should mean the best of the best. Not the nicest and most liked. Who cares if they are voted off first If it isn't them then they will just go on down the line. 2nd place and so on. Who's to say all six winners can't form an alliance and go to the end then we get to see the best of the best duke it out

think that the winners have had their time in the spotlight and someone else who didn't win should get the chance.

But they did all get the chance to win. They all came into the house the first time on the same playing field. Too bad so sad they lost the first time. If it happens again oh well.

Personally I'm not too fond of the possibility of semi-millionaires getting another shot at still more $, but if the majority of viewers vote for the best players to play in All-Stars then that'd be cool too.

As for the winners being the first ones out the door like in Survivor All-Stars, it may not be as much of a sure thing because of the veto and HOH. The way they set up Survivor All-Stars was weird because they had those 3 teams of 6 with 2 big threats and 4 non-threats on each team - Richard, Ethan, Colby, etc were like sitting ducks for floaters like Jenna, Shi-Ann, Amber etc since there wasn't an individual immunity available in the early rounds. Like if somebody puts Dr. Will up and he gets an ally to play with him for the veto he's still got a 1 in 3 chance of saving himself and then getting back at the person who put him on the block - so that might scare some people off (?)

Also, what do you think are the chances of somebody like Holly coming back? Not a big fan of Holly's so it was kind of weird her coming back last season as the 'special guest star' :blink: Hopefully Shapiro will stick to 'types' and only cast one 'blonde bombshell' and it'll be Janelle :D

I couldn't stand Holly's voice the first time around. That time last year was just pure torture. I muted the television it's that bad. At least Janelle's voice isn't like fingernails on a chalkboard.

So true! It was cute and funny for the first few days, but after that, OUCH every day, and it drove me nuts!

The other time I had to turn off the sound was last season when Ivette and Maggie walked around the back yard in endless circles wearing their damn flip-flops. Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop- Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop- Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop- Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop-Flop...

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Okay, you know what I went back to check Aldav's poll to see who people are voting in general (unofficially) because Shapiro/Grodner are taking so long to release the names of the 20, and yes it looks like people really want to see Dr. Will. Here's the most recent top 12 to date:

1. Janelle

2. Kaysar

3. Dr. Will

4. Howie

5. James

6. Marcellas

7. Jennifer Nakomis

8. Danielle

9. Amy Crews

10. Alison

11. Jase

12. Diane

Don't know whether it's the fact that they've already won or that Drew, Maggie, and Lisa were good players but just not so interesting to watch but they're pretty far down the list!

Overall though, do you all like viewers picks in this unofficial poll? It seems pretty good to me and pretty well balanced - 6 women, 6 men; 3 visible minorities; 1 winner, 2 runners-up, 2 final-3's, couple of 'bombshells', couple of 'jocks', several strategists. The only problem seems to be that nobody's picking the older houseguests - like older as in from BB1 and BB2, and older as in Chicken Man, Jerry, Jack, Marvin - there's 4 from BB6, 3 from BB5, 1 from BB4 (? is that right ?), 3 from BB3, 1 from BB2, 0 from BB1

Oh, and here's the next 8 from the unofficial poll:

13. Nicole

14. Roddy

15. Marvin

16. Erika

17. Will Wikle

18. Jack

19. Hardy

20. Rachel

Conclusion - maybe they'll substitute Chicken Man for Howie or James, and Nicole and Roddy somebody else . . . like do you think it's fair if there's more people from 1 season than from another?

PS This is assuming all these people have agreed to do the show and that this poll is accurate about who most of us would like to see back for BB All-Stars :)

PPS Holly's #22 on the list . . . still kind of troublesome! :P

season 6 should have only james and janelle in the allstar edition. the rest kaysar , howie are a friggin joke. each season should have two contestant to represnt them and like three wildcard. i think the fans should have a say on who gets the three wild card spots and allow them to pick 1/2 of each season. but the producer select the other 1/2

season 6 should have only james and janelle in the allstar edition. the rest kaysar , howie are a friggin joke. each season should have two contestant to represnt them and like three wildcard. i think the fans should have a say on who gets the three wild card spots and allow them to pick 1/2 of each season. but the producer select the other 1/2

If we can only have 2 contestants from each season, I'd almost rather see Kaysar compete in that other CBS reality show they're casting for now where the prize is a 13 week contract for As The World Turns - saw that when I was checking eagerly for any BB7 news at cbs.com . . . nothing yet! <_<

Guest Shockalot

Kaysar would be great because it would make for a BB record of three evictions and the most humiliating pummeling ever seen.

You know what just crossed my mind on this..... what if BB did a little twist on this by entering two people from each season.

But

The two are the most notorious 'rivalry' from the season.

Kaysar - Jennifer

Roddy - Danielle

I suppose its kinda subjective but basically that would be one way to ensure there was none of this automatic get together between same season guests.

Oh man... QUANDO QUANDO QUANDO do I get to ever see a 'twelve complete strangers' season!?!?

I voted no and agree that they would have the target on their butts.

Just what is an All-Star anyway? Someone that wins or makes the final 3? Or is it someone that is a favorite with the viewers? Or is it someone that was selected to be on the show and made it into the house regardless of how long they stayed? :unsure:

They could select the first 2 players voted out from each season. This would give us an "All-Star"game and at the same time give us HGs that we really don`t know much about. Yah, right... Like that will ever happen...

Oh man... QUANDO QUANDO QUANDO do I get to ever see a 'twelve complete strangers' season!?!?

It has been a long time, huh... and now we wait again... we deserve better...

I picked no...not because they will be targets but because all of the winners arent really All-Stars. Like the girl who one last year from the Nerd Group....I dont want to see her again...she was boring. I think All-Stars are the ones who really made the show....even the bad guys which I dont really care to see but hey thats what makes the show good. I think that they should have a pet also...that would be kind of cute :)

What I want to see in All-stars.

Players that dominated the game (whether or not they won and whether or not I liked them)

Players that changed the way the game was played.

A couple of my favorite players because they brought the fun.

I don't think that winners should be excluded and I don't think that winners should automatically be allowed in the house. The only winners I want to see in the house are Dr Will and Jun. Because they are the only two winners who meet my All-star criteria. I would love to have a house with James and Dr Will trying to outsnake Allison and Jun. I want to see Danielle in the Diary Room calling everyone "The Devil" I want to see Janelle and Nakomis plotting to get rid of Jase. I want to see Marcellas lusting after the beefcake in the house. I want to see Chickenman being Chickenman. I want to see Shannon cleaning the toilet with everybody's toothbrushes. I want to see Hardy and Roddy looking good. My point is with the right people it could be an extremely fun summer.

I think that they should have a pet also...that would be kind of cute :)

omg - okay a lot of people seem to be mentioning this lately . . . a real pet would be supercool! A couple of season ago when Trista was The Bachelorette, Bob Guiney brought his golden lab retriever into the house and the dog totally ditched Bob for Ryan Sutter, as did Trista - pets are very intuitive! Also the lizards (or was it a turtle?) were not very exciting, and well those with live feeds seem to already have a set of fish to watch :P

You know what just crossed my mind on this..... what if BB did a little twist on this by entering two people from each season.

But

The two are the most notorious 'rivalry' from the season.

Kaysar - Jennifer

Roddy - Danielle

I suppose its kinda subjective but basically that would be one way to ensure there was none of this automatic get together between same season guests.

Si amigo, 12 strangers would be mucho bueno . . . sigh :( But that twist totally sounds like something the producers would try - who could resist that kind of a train wreck? :o Friendship part 2 - double sigh . . . <_<

PS But since All-stars looks like a sure think, yes Janelle and Nakomis plotting to get rid of Jase'll be a must see - lol

i thought "all-stars" was some of the best players ever. if america voted for ALL the hg then then some wouldn't be all-stars but just favorites. we need a mixture of great players, fun (entertainment) and of course villains (for other entertainment purposes). america should only vote for for like 5 or 6 hg into the pool and then the producers can fill in the rest.

i thought "all-stars" was some of the best players ever. if america voted for ALL the hg then then some wouldn't be all-stars but just favorites. we need a mixture of great players, fun (entertainment) and of course villains (for other entertainment purposes). america should only vote for for like 5 or 6 hg into the pool and then the producers can fill in the rest.

yup :)

Archived