ALL STARS POLL

nebartist

ALLS TARS  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy about BB allstars?

• Yes I cant wait to see all my old favs back
    • Heck No!! I want to see a whole new batch
    • Who cares! I am just glad BB is back
  2. 2. Are you happy the Audience gets to choose?

• Very happy I cant wait to vote for my fav
    • Not at all I dont trust the public to vote good PLAYERS into the house
    • Who cares I am just glad BB is back

i think it will sucks. just like last season i see the alliances that formed the first week will remain till the last weeks. i see less manipulation so basically this season will be dull. the better players will be targeted from day one and the lames will remained. if they bring back holly i may not watch this edition. the survivor allstar edition had the best players but only one player rob played like a allstar, i see the same fate with this season. dont expect no romances this season.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I think it will be just as intersting .. provided the houseguests that people from the past thought were good 'gamers' were able to come back into the house.

It might finally put to rest some of the arguements which get raised every season about whose the best competitor ..

Personally I'd love to see Dr. Will and James compete.

For those who say it would be boring .. with no drama ..

Imagine the horror and the drama of watching the three stooges take on the four hoursemen.

:o

It would be a train wreck.

But a funny one too.

Depending on who comes back, it could be very interesting. There have been some pretty good schemers in the past. Conversely, there have also been some lame losers, too. Until we get an idea of who might be going in the house, it's anybody's guess.

I'm personally very very excited about it, but I'm not sure how it'll play out. It def depends on who the 20 are and who the 12 that actually get in are. With 6 seasons of BB, I can't even begin to speculate on who it could possibly be. Think they'll have a equal number from each season to choose from or that it'll be heavy with bb4, 5 and 6? Of course the cool part is that EVERYONE will have preconceived notions about eachother, just from watching eachother on the show even if they weren't in the same house. I'm psyched, lol, but then again, I'm hooked.

Guest StarBaby

What would be cool is since there have been six seasons, you get to vote for whoever you want, but they will only take two from each season. That would avoid ending up with a majority of people from the last three seasons. I think there are a lot of people that maybe didn't watch the early seasons, so I am afraid that we will wind up with a lot of players from seasons 4, 5, and 6 and few or none from the first three. I would be very disappointed if that happened, because a lot of the excitement from the all stars season for ME is that I will hopefully get to see some of the old players that I have heard about, such as Dr. Will or Chickenman.

But, whoever ends up in the house, I will end up watching. I would just prefer it my way. :D

Really? I thought they promoted it where the viewers get to vote for all the hgs returning to the house? In a way, that makes sense, though, so that way the viewers get to see who they want, and then the producers can put in who they think will make good T.V. with the others already chosen.

I have a feeling that this will be a good season. We know the players already, but we all know that the ones that get accepted will be attention whores and won't want to share the spot light! I think there will be a few alliances started from the get go and a lot of drama....They all basically know each other already and have already formed opinions of each other as well...

I think I'm neutral..

of course I'm going to watch and get the feeds. However I usually LOVE the excitement for bb and right now I'm just "eh" about it. This time they are going to have to get me hyped up about it, rather than me already be excited.

I hope they put in a bunch of liars and schemers, because like someone else said it's no fun for alliances to be made the first week and kept through the game.

• 1 month later...

j/k......made you look :lol:

Is anyone not really excited about BB "All-Stars"???? I've been trying to be optimistic about it, but as it gets closer, I seem to dread seeing the same old people again more and more.

How much fun will it possibly to watch a bunch of people who already know each other very well live in a house all summer and compete in the same old, tired games that they've played before??? If the producers track record for the last few summers says anything....it will be the same old challenges again and again with a little different dressing to try to make them seem different.

Even if the challenges aren't the same, the people will be. How much fun will it be to watch a bunch of people who already know each other very well carry out secret plots that they hatched up before ever going into the house???

I think the only thing that would make the season somewhat more exciting would be if the audience got to choose who was evicted. Then they'd have to be really careful about who they put up. It would also make it better if every so often, the auience got to pick the HOH. And maybe if one or 2 weeks we got to pick who won the POV. CBS will NEVER do any of those things......so it looks like this season is going to be the same, tired, old people playing the same tired, old games.

I wish I could be more optimistic, but I can't. I won't be able to believe this season is going to be fun and exciting UNTIL I actually see it happen.

I've been goin back and forth with how I feel about an all stars. I swear my opinion changes daily lol

Today happens to be a good day. The thing thats different about this year is they are not just playing for the $$. They are also playing for the title "the best of the best" Its not just about money, Their ego is on the line which could make it more interesting.

I see what you're saying about some of the HGs...but for me it's balanced out by the excitement for seeing certain HGs that I felt were screwed over or tried to play with a good heart. I know these people are not always the most controversial...but the "bad guys" wouldn't be so terrible unless they were screwing over someone we really liked, right? I mean they could screw eachother all day & I might get some satisfaction (no pun intended), but I really get joy out of watching a jerk's plans fall apart in front of their eyes. For this, I gladly give the Bunkys & Kaysars the excitement for a second chance & will proudly root for them (& of course scream ugly things at their oppressors). I know this is very simply put...but such is BB. Eventually everyone (who all have + & -), must be categorized into one emotional side or another.

Viva la Bunky! Viva la Kaysar! Viva la Nakomis?

I have to totally agree with Murf on this one. It really is about seeing some of the past guests get to seek retribution on those who may have screwed them over the first time around. I ususally root for the underdog(s), and I greatly enjoy seeing the good ones overcome the bad ones (of course, this is all in terms of how you define "good" vs. "evil"). Some of these people I don't really want to see again, but if the ones I don't like go down hard this time, then I will be applauding. Also, I think it will be interesting just to see the personalities come face to face with other personalities -- just to see what will happen. How will they change their strategies? I can't imagine Will Kirby will be able to play the way he did before.

I've been goin back and forth with how I feel about an all stars. I swear my opinion changes daily lol

Today happens to be a good day. The thing thats different about this year is they are not just playing for the $$. They are also playing for the title "the best of the best" Its not just about money, Their ego is on the line which could make it more interesting.

My exact sentiments!

I have to totally agree with Murf on this one. It really is about seeing some of the past guests get to seek retribution on those who may have screwed them over the first time around. I ususally root for the underdog(s), and I greatly enjoy seeing the good ones overcome the bad ones (of course, this is all in terms of how you define "good" vs. "evil"). Some of these people I don't really want to see again, but if the ones I don't like go down hard this time, then I will be applauding. Also, I think it will be interesting just to see the personalities come face to face with other personalities -- just to see what will happen. How will they change their strategies? I can't imagine Will Kirby will be able to play the way he did before.

I think you bring up a good point about Dr Will. Everyone has seen his strategy from the season he won. It was brilliant....BUT, he will not be able to use the same strategy. He is my favorite hg of all the seasons and if he makes it in the house, I will be interested in seeing what he does this time around.

I am not too excited,maybe when it starts and I see who is on the show and what they are are to I may get excited, but I usually don't get excited until it is actually on then I watch it over and over again..)

Wow! Ya scared the crap outta me! I thought you were going to tell me that bald arrogant turd was going to be back. Please, Please, just two from each season. One season of a bunch of sycophants rubbin' his bald head and moaning 'Crappy, oh Crappy' was one season too many!

I don't think we have to worry AT ALL about Eric coming back in. I don't think he would come back even if CBS asked him. I think he did even damage to his firefighter reputation the first time in the house.

PLUS his sweet nurse Maggiepie already won BB for him...through him..because of him :rolleyes:

I would be in utter shock for days...weeks....and months if Eric stepped one foot back in the BB house. The people at CBS KNOW we don't like Eric! (I'm sure they don't like him either)

I actually can't see any of the Fiendship going back into the house...ESPECIALLY APRIL!!!!

Eric was the single-most widely rejected BB participant ever. Not likeable. Not respectable. Not interesting. Not smart. USELESS!

I can't think of a single reason to want to see pee wee Eric on BB again, except to see his butt voted off in week #1. Worse than useless!

The friend-sheep were absolutely unacceptable by anyone except for the phoniest fans of the show. The only sheep who comes close to be interesting as an all-star is Ivette. And that is only because she was so widely reviled. Get Ivette's mom or Tush on the show. They saw the whole cappy thing for what it was. Phoney baloney to the nth degree. Too bad Ivette was not smart enough to see she was played from day 1.

Archived