The Worst AR Husband

nebartist

The Worst AR Husband  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the worst husband to race on the AR?

• Jonathan
    • Lake
    • They both are dispicable
    • Neither they both are just mis-understood

Shouldn't Colin be up there too? Yeah I know Christie was only his fiance but I think he shoud be there since I'm sure they're married by nowl

I said Jonathon...yes I know they are both bad but Jonathon really got under my skin. Maybe it was because we saw more of him.

I voted for Jonathan. Just because it seemed like Michelle could take it better than Victoria. I don't know-- seemed like Michelle put up with it, and it didn't destroy her self-esteem. I think she felt like she could make excuses for his behavior -- too much stress, whatever. And she could seem to calm him down. Jonathan just seemed like a total and complete jerk.

• 8 months later...

Did anyone watch Jonathon and Victoria on Dr. Phil? I had wanted to, but missed it. I would love to know if it made and difference for them. I do know from personal experience that help of that kind is only good if you want the help. Didn't seem to me that Jonathon thought there was much of a problem, really Victoria didn't seem to think there was a need for help either. Then again, they did go on Dr. Phil... :huh:

Archived