Sean

Rejuvenated

I don't know about everyone else, but I thought that last night's segment where the candidates were in Washington DC made everything thats sleazy in Reality TV vanish for a few minutes. Seeing Sean's reaction to being there was amazing. It almost brought tears to my eyes that someone from another country could take such pride in receiving his greencard and feel such awe of his surroundings. His behavior during the cab ride was like a child at Christmas. I also apprciated that for the most part the rest of the team remained quiet and just let him experience his feelings.

I absolutely felt the same thing, while watching last night. Then this afternoon I started thinking ... eh, he's done what he was cast to do... he'll be fired soon. <_<

That could be. If you think back, he really hasn't been that much as far as Apprentice potential. I think he may have tried but his presentation skills really stunk. He is good to look at though, those eyes, that smile, that accent. So maybe he has served a dual purpose. Seriously though, I don't think any of the guys show much potential. Unless maybe Tarek does a come from behind trick. Donald has cracked on his mensa-ness so many times, it could all be a ploy to show us mensa really does mean something after all.

Well, yes he's also there so we can watch these professional, intelligent women (from his team) act like they are in highschool again... giggle and joke and form a clique to keep all the "uncool" kids from being in their group... last night was ridiculous, imo.

LMAO. I had forgetten about that... I loved that line. I'm just hard on him cause I'd be acting like those ladies are... and it pisses me off... falling for a cute guy and an accent! ;)

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

Apprentice's Sean Gets Job and Girl!

by Matt Webb Mitovich

060607insider1.jpg

Sean Yazbeck is The Apprentice

Did anyone warn the candidates on this season's The Apprentice that the British were coming? Because at the end of the day

I'm happy for Sean. I dont know there was just something about him towards the end that I didnt like. His cockiness I guess and his whole love affair blown out of proportation it got a little old and annoying. That's why I really found that I was rooting for Lee. When I found they both were going to be final 2 I was really happy because I felt that they were both winners and no matter what I would be happy and that is true in the end. So i guess I have to say congrats Sean you will do great with the Trump organzation.

Archived