The View

mikede

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the interview was hilarious. I was laughing nearly the entire time.

However... they flew Janelle, Erika, and Booger all the way from LA to NY, soon after two of them got out of the house. If you're going to do that to people, you could at least make it worth their while.

Don't get me wrong -- it was HILARIOUS. I just think that Rosie should have given them a little time to speak... and maybe they should have asked them more than two questions.

Guest jordansmom

She kept beating a dead horse. The View is very bad about talking over guest and each other. Thats one of the reasons why I stoped watching it. The show gives me a headache.

Quote: "He barely got to speak as did the girls, but he was very gracious and took that well. Just not great to invite someone on a show to insult and batter them, without letting them have SOME air time."

Actually, I don't believe The View invited Booger and Scrubika! They wanted Janelle, and only Janelle, but CBS would not let them, because... I mean, how would THAT look like? So they had to get all three. <_<

Remember the post the other day, when somebody posted here a piece of Rosie's Blog? She posted publicly she wanted Janelle alone, said she was working on that. Sorry that did not work.

I am very very happy about what she did this morning, I absolutely enjoyed it. I even sent her a mail to thank her for her courage to give him what he deserved so badly. It was about time somebody told him what a cretin he is, don't you agree? :D

"Weren't you the one that wanted CBS to take away Will's stipend for his karaoke breakout?"

You bet, soul patch-----because that transgression was potentially game-changing. What if somebody had told him that Boogie was plotting behind his back to get him evicted, and he went on that false information and changed his vote to Erika to win. What if Danielle had done the same thing? Do you think he would have still tried to campaign for Boogie in sequester? They should have taken the same steps they would have done if somebody just walked out the front door. They're still under contract when they're in sequester.

If Will and Danielle heard anything about the show or what went on in the house it most certainly would have changed the outcome of the game and they should have been ineligible to vote. Wouldn't have mattered though since Erika only got one vote.

As for the View, I find it very hard to watch Rosie on anything because her voice is grating and her mouth is weird - like Rosie Perez's and Maggot from BB6's. I just now watched it using the link in this thread - thanks, soyyo :) and it was funny! She did talk over Janey and Erika - which makes her look as controlling as she asserts that Booger was.

When they came out, she made hateful faces, sneered, rolled her eyes in disgust and then spent most of the interview scolding Booger who got the memo. At that point, she should have moved on instead of beating a dead horse.

Notice how she positioned herself next to Janey? If a male heterosexual host did that, people would be all over it, but when a lesbian hostess does it no one says a word? Maybe people thought that she was just too disgusted by Booger to sit by him, but with her leaning into Janey's chest to scream at him that the seating arrangement is much better. How is that different from what Janey did in the pool with Will that she dissed her for - "There's your boob on his arm. Looks pretty serious to me".

it was allright, i've never watched more than a few minutes of the view.....i wonder if erika mike and janelle thought that was worth missing the party last night? ok, i guess they are proably sick of each other so it was better than the party

• 2 months later...

eonlinesmlogo55x26.jpg

Ripa Rips Clay and Rosie Responds

by Gina Serpe

280_kripa_caiken_061121_phawthorne_56554

Kelly Ripa ignites feud with Clay Aiken over co-hosting duties

LOS ANGELES, California -- Brooke vs. Tom? Settled. O.J. vs. the truth? Irrelevant. Kelly vs. Clay . . . vs. Rosie? Now, there's a feud we can get behind. What began with brief yet cutting accusations of ungentlemanly behavior and disrespect steamrolled into allegations of homophobia Tuesday morning on "The View."

It all began when Rosie O'Donnell blasted Kelly Ripa for making what O'Donnell deemed a homophobic remark to Ripa's guest cohost, Clay Aiken, last week. This is what happens when Regis takes a day off. On Friday, November 17, the "American Idol" runner-up sat in for Philbin on "Live with Regis and Kelly."

While Aiken appeared quite garrulous, if not a little snarky, during the show's opening coffee talk segment

Archived