Exile Island: Week 9

mikede

CBS Website Clues

A tempting offer has some survivors opting out of the immunity challenge. Who feels safe enough to sit out, and who wont risk a loss?

Terry and Sally continue to lobby remaining Casayas to join forces with them. Will thier efforts to form a new alliance finally pay off?

Terry shares his navy stories with his tribemates, and the former Casaya women worry he is unbeatable. after winning individual immunty two weeks in a row, can Terry keep his streak going?

One male survivor becomes one of the girls. Has he lost his mind, or does he have a valid reason for wearing a skirt?

I think Aras and Shane will sit out of the food competition.

And shane will be the one in the skirt, hes been having chafeing issues all along

aras is getting very very cocky lately. and maybe if shane bathed once in awhile, he wouldn't chafe!!!!!!!

any clues on who wins rc? i'm guessing terry wins ic. and who's going home?

aras is getting very very cocky lately. and maybe if shane bathed once in awhile, he wouldn't chafe!!!!!!!

any clues on who wins rc? i'm guessing terry wins ic. and who's going home?

Please no one post any spoiler info here.

I hope Terry wins the IC if for no other reason than to watch Aras squirm. The only problem with that is that he might be forced to play his hand with the hidden Idol to save Sally. I still think letting that bit of info out was a big big mistake. In a perfect world, Aras would hang himself this week (figuratively speaking) and the Shane would finally self destruct next week. I wish Bruce had stepped up and played a more aggressive game. All we get from him is empty stares when someone talks game to him. Who knows, maybe that IS his game. I sure as heck didn't know what was going thru his mind this past week, I thought sure he would swing with Terry.

Mo, I don't think echo thought she was, I think he/she was asking that no on with insider info post an answer to her question that might give anything away. Just a fine line there between discussion and someone answering with spoiler info. If that makes any sense, it does in myfeeble brain.

Where do you see a spoiler in what Scuba posted? She is expressing an opinion -- guessing even! She has never posted spoiler info or claimed to know spoiler info.

Based on how Terry has been performing, I would hazard a guess that he will win the IC this week too!

It appeared to me scuba was asking for clues (ie spoiler info) on a couple of different things. Another person with such spoiler info might respond and reveal what actually happens in up coming episodes.

It appeared to me scuba was asking for clues (ie spoiler info) on a couple of different things. Another person with such spoiler info might respond and reveal what actually happens in up coming episodes.

Fear not echo. We've made a thread for Spoilers and one for people who want to speculate. Our spoiler posters know not to post it in here. I keep the other thread pinned so none of them click the wrong one. :)

I hope Terry wins the IC if for no other reason than to watch Aras squirm. The only problem with that is that he might be forced to play his hand with the hidden Idol to save Sally. I still think letting that bit of info out was a big big mistake.

My perception is that Terry will never give up the hidden immunity Idol to anyone. He may say a lot of things, but my prediction he'll never will hand it over. I don't think he is a team player at all, and getting Sally on the jury is a good thing. He'll have two garrenteee votes if he makes to the final two. It is a gamble, but voting off his team mate first ensures him of jury votes. I do think he has engineered the departure of his own team, not by any specific action, but the lack of action to save them.

He may hand over the idol to save some one one if he win individial immunity with only 4 players left. He can't get voted off, so giving it to another player could be to his advantage. When there are only 3 players left, the idol has no power. Other than that, he'll never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever give it to anyone.

Echo... The idol can be used through the final 4... It's when they get to the final 3 that is has no more power... This is what Jeff said on episode 1...

Echo... The idol can be used through the final 4... It's when they get to the final 3 that is has no more power... This is what Jeff said on episode 1...

Yana is correct. I've got all the episodes on my Tivo, so I went back and looked at the first episode. Jeff says "...the important thing to remember is that you can use it [the idol] up through the final 4. Once there are only three of you remaining, the idol can be used no more"

I thought jeff said "up to the final four".

Well Casaya did something that Yahxa never could. . . . . keep the friggin 6!!!!! Damn, im so proud of them. I dont know, they are definatly my favorite tribe of all time. Been so fun to watch from a interpersonal standpoint, and then they became a powerhouse, and stuck together!!!! How many weeks has it been since they had to even worry about sending one of their own home. Was Bobby the last person they sent out of the tribe?? That was a while ago.

But of course, next week it has to come to an end. There is no way out of it, one of the 6 is going home, and not because they are turning on each other, because Terry has the idol. So either they have to vote one of the 6 out if Terry wins immunity,, or they all vote Terry out, he plays immunity idol, and his sole vote decides who goes home. (Most likely Aras, so he has to win immunity) At this point, i dont think it would be a good idea for Casaya to vote for anyone but terry if he doesnt win immunity. Only because its jury time, and that one thing could be the difference between 1 million dollars and 100,000.

I love the way CBS makes you think one thing, i try to figure out patterns from week to week and predict who is going. The last few weeks they made it seem like they were going to play the Idol, but i knew each time they werent. Terry has those La Mina kids brainwashed. They cant see what he's actually doing, they think he's god on earth, and will of course vote for him, even after he did NOTHING for them. He made it seem like he did though.

Aras is definatly Terrys first threat, and then shane. I dont know if he'd vote out one of the ladies if his sole vote decides who goes.

Archived