Episode 2.22: No One Is Alone

Airdate: May 14, 2006

• 04/05 - A Wisteria Lane resident is under investigation in a suspected case of arson for insurance purposes. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 04/03 - Cops investigate a fire that happened in the neighborhood. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 04/02 - One of the housewives wants to make a call while in an airplane. Another housewife is at a doctor's office, complaining of morning sickness. A mother and daughter play blackjack together and talk about their lives; we'll see more of them next season.
Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

• 04/19 - [Laura Dern] passed [on the role] and the gig went to Kiersten Warren instead. Warren played Goodman on Life Goes On. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 04/17 - Felicia Tilman has more in store for Paul Young, Bree reaches the end of her rope, and Susan must start over. Source: ABC
  • 04/14 - Oscar-nominated actress Laura Dern has been approached to join the cast of Desperate Housewives as an ex-chorus girl (and single mom) from Atlantic City who dreams of one day becoming a blackjack dealer, my spies confirm. Not sure what her connection to Wisteria Lane is, but Bruce and Diane's daughter would appear in one or two episodes this season and then return in the fall on a recurring basis. Source: The Ausiello Report

• 04/28 - Richard Burgi reveals: I've heard that rumor [about Susan discovering that she is pregnant].... [Evil laugh] It's very possible that since she and Karl "got together," something comes out of that. But I don't think there's anything I can say about that. Source: TV Guide Online

• 05/01 - Guest starring are Gwendoline Yeo as Xiao-Mei, Harriet Sansom Harris as Felicia Tillman, Kathryn Joosten as Mrs. McCluskey, Kyle MacLachlan as Orson, Susan Diol as flight attendant, Dougald Park as doctor, Arnie Powell as cop no. 1, Bill Bolender as property manager, Stephen Tobolowsky as Bud Penrod, Tiffany Thornton as Barbie, Wayne Lopez as air marshall and Lindsay Hollister as Maureen. Source: ABC

Archived